Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleting an account

Hi, I've got a problem with removing my account. I've sent requests two times and I got only automated messages so I don't know what to do.

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I've got a problem with removing my account. I've sent requests two times and I got only automated messages so I don't know what to do.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging out

I've tried logging out using the new way and it still hasn't logged out all my accounts. Could you log then all out?

• Regular
  • I've tried logging out using the new way and it still hasn't logged out all my accounts. Could you log then all out?
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Hi, I have started getting error 408 as of today and I can't sign in to the windows app from work. I am not signing in from another country like the app thinks. How can I fix it?

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have started getting error 408 as of today and I can't sign in to the windows app from work. I am not signing in from another country like the app thinks.   How can I fix ...
  • silviudc
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Spotify in France

Hey, I'm in France for a few months and I wanted to know if I could continue to use Spotify with a normal, non-paying account while I am in France. On my account page, it says that my country is USA and it's grayed out. Will somehow changing that to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'm in France for a few months and I wanted to know if I could continue to use Spotify with a normal, non-paying account while I am in France. On my account page, it says that my country is USA ...
  • alsalvatierra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Referral Program - Code?

Hey Community I invited a friend with a referral link but I haven't got any code yet. I wrote yesterday an e-mail to support but haven't got any answer yet. Can someone help me please?

• Music Fan
  • Hey Community   I invited a friend with a referral link but I haven't got any code yet. I wrote yesterday an e-mail to support but haven't got any answer yet.   Can someone help m...
  • tim86432
  • Music Fan
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleting an account with facebook

Hi all, i have created my account with facebook login, but i can't login from my workplace because we have a proxy. so i want to delete my actual account and create a new one without facebook. i've sent several requests from your contact form but wit...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   i have created my account with facebook login, but i can't login from my workplace because we have a proxy.   so i want to delete my actual account and create a new one wi...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Different price on my account

I'm using Spotify Philippines. I was able to avail the Premium subscription even before they officially launched the product today. I was on the EUR 9.99/month. Today, Spotify PH officially launched, Premium subscription is priced at PHP 129/month. H...

• Regular
  • I'm using Spotify Philippines. I was able to avail the Premium subscription even before they officially launched the product today. I was on the EUR 9.99/month. Today, Spotify PH officially launched,...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not install latest version of spotify with suggestion bar...

Hi, Since the beginning of this winter my Spotify has had a banner which reads: "Like to install the latest version of Spotify? Just restart Spotify to upgrade." (with the "restart Spotify" hyperlinked) I have read a previous post on a similar issue ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Since the beginning of this winter my Spotify has had a banner which reads:   "Like to install the latest version of Spotify? Just restart Spotify to upgrade."&...
  • simonclarke
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My debit card was fruadulantly charged

My debit card was fruadulantly charged. What do I do?

• My debit card was fruadulantly charged. What do I do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I disjoint Facebook from my Spotify account?

I need to disconnect my Facebook account with my Spotify account, any suggestions?

• I need to disconnect my Facebook account with my Spotify account, any suggestions?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when trying to re-subscribe to spotify premium

Hello, I have used spotify premium in the past for months at a time, but decided that I would unsubscribe. Now I would like to get my premium account back and have tried two different types of payments but I keep encountering an error. I have tried u...

• Hello, I have used spotify premium in the past for months at a time, but decided that I would unsubscribe. Now I would like to get my premium account back and have tried two different types of paymen...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

US student discount

even after validiating my status as a student through sheerd. when givin the link to be directed back to the page where i can access my offer it sends me back to the original page where i enter my information again but doesnt recognize that i have be...

• even after validiating my status as a student through sheerd. when givin the link to be directed back to the page where i can access my offer it sends me back to the original page where i enter my in...
  • AustinDeArmond
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem setting up payment!

Hi there, I dont really use forums so apoligizes if this is posted elsewhere but im having issues setting up a new payment method where you can charge it to your mobile bill i keep getting the error "502 Bad Gateway" Any ideas people?

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I dont really use forums so apoligizes if this is posted elsewhere but im having issues setting up a new payment method where you can charge it to your mobile bill i keep getting...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook-App - no "Premium" anymore.... another lost account

Hi, I know, I´m just another user with this problem, but your customer service seems not avalible.. I deleted the Facebook-App accidently and now I can´t login into my spotify account anymore. The ID, with which my premium account is linked is Benutz...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I know, I´m just another user with this problem, but your customer service seems not avalible.. I deleted the Facebook-App accidently and now I can´t login into my spotify account an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please, my stared songs are gone.

Hello. Hope you can help me someway. I lost all my stared songs I've collected for a long time. Can you restore them in some way. I cross my fingers. //huasdy

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   Hope you can help me someway. I lost all my stared songs I've collected for a long time. Can you restore them in some way.   I cross my fingers. //huasdy
  • TammyF
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

se me han borrado todas las listas al desvincular facebook de spotify

No se porque se me han borrado todas las listas de canciones que tenia, por favor me gustaría recuperarlas, ya que se han borrado todas al desvincular facebook de spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • No se porque se me han borrado todas las listas de canciones que tenia, por favor me gustaría recuperarlas, ya que se han borrado todas al desvincular facebook de spotify.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my non-Facebook account! PLEASE HELP!

Basically, I created one account on my windows computer but I am not sure if I put in my email with it. I am pretty sure the username for that one is "thejd123". This account is my primary one with all my starred songs on it. My computer glitched and...

• Visitor
  • Basically, I created one account on my windows computer but I am not sure if I put in my email with it. I am pretty sure the username for that one is "thejd123". This account is my primary one with a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to a facebook business profile

Is there a way to connect this account to the facebook page and not to the administrator facebook profile? Many thanks!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to connect this account to the facebook page and not to the administrator facebook profile? Many thanks!!!
  • CameliaUrbanBar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email account

Hi! My email account is snipped@gmail.com but i want change it for another one snipped@gmail.com (my default email). I cant change it because the system say that account is already registered, but... If i go to login from login panel and i want reset...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   My email account is snipped@gmail.com but i want change it for another one snipped@gmail.com (my default email). I cant change it because the system say that account is already registe...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos reauthorize problems....cannot do this. Very frustrating.

I cannot use spotify in my sonos acct. it is asking me to re authorize. Ive tried several times. Reinstalled sonos. And it still wont do it. Frustrating. Help

• I cannot use spotify in my sonos acct. it is asking me to re authorize. Ive tried several times. Reinstalled sonos. And it still wont do it. Frustrating. Help
  • Monaen
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes