Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not receiving SMS to IOS Device

Bought new MacBook Pro, downloaded and installed Spotify and at FIRST Login Spotify says "Login failure"... "You will get an SMS shortly with a code to use for logging in." The code never comes... Any help would be appreciated... Cheers

• Bought new MacBook Pro, downloaded and installed Spotify and at FIRST Login Spotify says "Login failure"... "You will get an SMS shortly with a code to use for logging in."   The code never ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recently closed my facebook account and changed the account to use email.

my username now is 1252170063 and cant change it to a normal username. the number was sent to me by spotify. What should i do?

• my username now is 1252170063 and cant change it to  a normal username. the number was sent to me by spotify. What should i do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant not play my thai songs anymore.

I have been listening to my thai music alot on spotify many time. But now it doesn´t work. The latest day when i was listening to those music was like yesterday. Yesterday it was fine nothing was wrong with it. Now i am very sad and dissapoited that ...

• I have been listening to my thai music alot on spotify many time. But now it doesn´t work. The latest day when i was listening to those music was like yesterday. Yesterday it was fine nothing was wro...
  • Zevs
  • Casual Listener
  • 41 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 41 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify is p[laying up. PLEASE HELP

I have my account synced with my facebook account and I used my credit card details to try the 30 day free premium trial. I even got my reciept emailed to my email address. But when i logged out and then logged back in, aall my playlists were gone, p...

• Casual Listener
  • I have my account synced with my facebook account and I used my credit card details to try the 30 day free premium trial. I even got my reciept emailed to my email address.  But when i logged...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country won't change!

Hi, I changed my country by mistake and now I can't change it back... It's like grey and wont let me click on it, and I also don't want to update to premium...What do I do? And is there some way to use the free Spotify abroad for more than 2 weeks? T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I changed my country by mistake and now I can't change it back... It's like grey and wont let me click on it, and I also don't want to update to premium... What do I do?   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how did this happen?

Hi! My problem is that when is try to open my profile by connecting to facebook it opens but it says im elif.busebarak but im not. and also the email addres it shows is not my facebook email and now my whole plaslists are gone and im about to cry for...

• Hi! My problem is that when is try to open my profile by connecting to facebook it opens but it says im elif.busebarak but im not. and also the email addres it shows is not my facebook email and no...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account issue need help PLEASE

OK So everything worked fine this morning then I went and about came home and ran into **bleep**ing hell. Here are a few pictures with my problem. http://imgur.com/a/nNdcK

• Visitor
  • OK So everything worked fine this morning then I went and about came home and ran into **bleep**ing hell. Here are a few pictures with my problem. http://imgur.com/a/nNdcK
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesnt sync my playlists

Hello. Im a bit pissed off at the moment because my playlist will not sync and the only answer i can get from you guys is "check our status on twitter." i really need this problem fixed please. And yes i have got spotify premium. regards Nadia Ørnebo...

• Hello. Im a bit pissed off at the moment because my playlist will not sync and the only answer i can get from you guys is "check our status on twitter." i really need this problem fixed please...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suddenly Spotify Free instead of Premium

Hey all, i bought 3 days ago a 10€ Spotify Card and used it to get 1 Month Premium. Now, 3 days later, my account suddenly changed into Free How can i get Premium back? Thanks for every help, Ztirom

• Gig Goer
  • Hey all, i bought 3 days ago a 10€ Spotify Card and used it to get 1 Month Premium. Now, 3 days later, my account suddenly changed into Free 😞 How can i get Premium back? Thanks for every he...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium free trail

Im trying to upgrade my account to premium, but there's only a 30 day free trail option which I don't want. I dont want to enter my creditcard information, I wanna choose when I want premium so therefore i bought a gift card to myself worth 1 month P...

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to upgrade my account to premium, but there's only a 30 day free trail option which I don't want. I dont want to enter my creditcard information, I wanna choose when I want premium so the...
  • muzungu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New payment method

My bank just switched my debit card from visa to master. I have a monthly subscription to spotify premium and I want to change my payment method but it won't let me. Should I just wait until the bill is due and it tries the now defunct old card? I'm ...

• Casual Listener
  • My bank just switched my debit card from visa to master. I have a monthly subscription to spotify premium and I want to change my payment method but it won't let me. Should I just wait until the bill...
  • lottacar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly could not log in

I have used Spotify on and off for the last few years. Suddenly I could not log in any more! Or - I could log in online, but not the "app" on my Mac. How come? Because it suddenly chose to use Facebook? Or what? Now that I tried "No, I'm not a user" ...

• Visitor
  • I have used Spotify on and off for the last few years. Suddenly I could not log in any more! Or - I could log in online, but not the "app" on my Mac. How come? Because it suddenly chose to use Facebo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover lost playlist and also recover my premium acct

I need help recovering my playlist. Went to play my music and notice all my playlist were gone and I need the music for my wedding. Also, I'm paying for the premium service but my acct gives me free access which is limited.....i need back my premium ...

• I need help recovering my playlist. Went to play my music and notice all my playlist were gone and I need the music for my wedding. Also, I'm paying for the premium service but my acct gives me free ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Organize Playlists Alphabetically

I know this is is a duplicate idea but Spotify haven't responded so we should all keep posting the same. What's so difficult? I'm a database developer and I know it isn't!

• Casual Listener
  • I know this is is a duplicate idea but Spotify haven't responded so we should all keep posting the same. What's so difficult? I'm a database developer and I know it isn't!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Log in with username instead FB account??

Hi, I just started using Spotify, I have a premium account and the problem is that I Signed up with my FB account. I don't want this anymore!! is there any way to change from FB log in to Username log in?? The main problem is that my girl and I used ...

• Hi, I just started using Spotify, I have a premium account and the problem is that I Signed up with my FB account. I don't want this anymore!! is there any way to change from FB log in to Username ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't login on my account. Why?

Hello there.I'm trying login to my account and I don't know why is not possible.I knew the e-mail and password was correct but even so, I tried to change the password and it's not working either.I need help, please!Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there. I'm trying login to my account and I don't know why is not possible. I knew the e-mail and password was correct but even so, I tried to change the password and it's not working eit...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle in Unlimited

Hi,I have just upgraded to unlimited but I can only shuffle songs/albums. Should I not be able to choose a song on unlimited?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have just upgraded to unlimited but I can only shuffle songs/albums. Should I not be able to choose a song on unlimited?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out, Probably hacked.

I changed my password already but someones still on my account please log me out of all devices.

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my password already but someones still on my account please log me out of all devices.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have turned my premium again back on but when will this be changed?

I went from premium to free but changed it back to premium. When will my account be changed? How long do i have to wait...

• I went from premium to free but changed it back to premium. When will my account be changed? How long do i have to wait...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

just did a dumb mistake

Ok I just signed up for spotify unlimited not knowing it only removes ads . I'm more of a mobile listener than desktop so I would like to switch to any song I like but apparently I can't do that on mobile. So is there any way I can be switched to the...

• Ok I just signed up for spotify unlimited not knowing it only removes ads 😕 . I'm more of a mobile listener than desktop so I would like to switch to any song I like but apparently I can't do that o...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes