Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

IP Address and Country don't match...Can I still use the Premium service?

I just moved to Canada and realized that Spotify is not yet part of the Spotify family. I want to purchase the Premium package, but am not sure if I will be able to access my music (since the IP address and my 'home' country, the U.S., won't match). ...

• I just moved to Canada and realized that Spotify is not yet part of the Spotify family.  I want to purchase the Premium package, but am not sure if I will be able to access my music (since the I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

slette spotify kontoen

hvordan slette spotify kontoen min???

• hvordan slette spotify kontoen min???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from Facebook

Hello - I would like to Deactivate my Facebook account, and I understand this is a tricky issue given Spotify's FB integration. I have seen instructions for creating a new account and messaging Spotify Help with account details to get songs/account d...

• Hello -   I would like to Deactivate my Facebook account, and I understand this is a tricky issue given Spotify's FB integration.   I have seen instructions for creating a new accou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixed up Artists and Albums

Dear Spotify-Team, I dont know where else to post this message, so I will do it in this section. I found an artist whose albums are mixed up with other artists. Please check for artist Frost This are the official releases: 2010: The Philadelphia Expe...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify-Team,   I dont know where else to post this message, so I will do it in this section.   I found an artist whose albums are mixed up with other artists.   Pleas...
  • oberstrolex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice

I have been charged twice when I had to renew my subscription after my payment card outdated. I first updated my credit card information but still did not get premium access. After waiting for days I really wanted my playlists back and I tried signin...

• I have been charged twice when I had to renew my subscription after my payment card outdated. I first updated my credit card information but still did not get premium access. After waiting for days I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Facebook account

Please help me to change the facebook account that is associated with my Spotify Account. Thanks.

• Please help me to change the facebook account that is associated with my Spotify Account.  Thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing Spotify through a Facebook Account When Facebook is Inaccessible

This issue is a bit strange: I would like to listen to Spotify when I'm at work. My Spotify account is (unfortunately) linked to my Facebook account. My work computer can't access Facebook. What's a girl to do? I tried to post a question to the commu...

• This issue is a bit strange:   I would like to listen to Spotify when I'm at work.  My Spotify account is (unfortunately) linked to my Facebook account.  My work computer can't acc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in!!!

Hi I logged out of my premium and can't log back in, I was sure I new my pass word and user name ( dylanandroxanne ) but it won't work. I need to stop payments or find a way to log in again. Please help

• Hi I logged out of my premium and can't log back in, I was sure I new my pass word and user name ( dylanandroxanne ) but it won't work. I need to stop payments or find a way to log in again. Please h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

I'm in South America, my account is registered in Australia. I've been over here for 2 months and haven't had an issue using spotify until today. I open the app on my iPhone 4S and it emedietly closes. After repeated attempts I briefly saw a message ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm in South America, my account is registered in Australia. I've been over here for 2 months and haven't had an issue using spotify until today. I open the app on my iPhone 4S and it emedietly close...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade through Boku?

I tried to upgrade to premium through Boku, I keep getting a message saying that "sorry, your sprint account is not authorized for purchase"...I contacted sprint, they couldn't help me, they basically said they didn't know what I was talking about......

• I tried to upgrade to premium through Boku, I keep getting a message saying that "sorry, your sprint account is not authorized for purchase"...I contacted sprint, they couldn't help me, they basicall...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Report hackers ?

Hi i am a admin in a facebook group and a member tried to sell hacked lifetime accounts. How do i report this?

• Hi i am a admin in a facebook group and a member tried to sell hacked lifetime accounts. How do i report this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Collection trouble?

So i just made a new account a week ago and after browsing i accidently make a jay-z radio witch upset me. So i decide that i should make a new account since i didnt get to far. But what i find is that under the collection tab in spotify is that they...

• Visitor
  • So i just made a new account a week ago and after browsing i accidently make a jay-z radio witch upset me. So i decide that i should make a new account since i didnt get to far. But what i find is th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reset day of the time limit

Hey there, I'd like to know on what day of each month my 10 hrs time limitation gets reset. Best Regards, UPS_Salla

• Visitor
  • Hey there,   I'd like to know on what day of each month my 10 hrs time limitation gets reset.   Best Regards, UPS_Salla
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

me han creado una cuenta premium con mi tarjeta , quiero eliminarla

me han informado que me han creado una cuenta premium con mi tarjeta y quiero cancelarla, no se ni la contraseña ni el correo. Como puedo cancelarla?

• me han informado que me han creado una cuenta premium con mi tarjeta y quiero cancelarla, no se ni la contraseña ni el correo. Como puedo cancelarla?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hoe kom ik aan mijn account gegevens?

Hallo ik schijn al een jaar gewoon een premium account te hebben via mijn hi abonnement alleen ik maak hier geen gebruik van omdat ik de account gegevens van dat premium account niet heb.

• Hallo ik schijn al een jaar gewoon een premium account te hebben via mijn hi abonnement alleen ik maak hier geen gebruik van omdat ik de account gegevens van dat premium account niet heb.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"We are currently not able to redeem this code"

Hi, Had 6 £10 Spotify Gift cards. 4 of them loaded fine but two them gave the above error message. Could you please investigate? All the gift cards were bought at the same time. Thanks.

• Hi,   Had 6 £10 Spotify Gift cards. 4 of them loaded fine but two them gave the above error message. Could you please investigate? All the gift cards were bought at the same time.   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited on certain devices does not work.

I have and always been payiing £4.99 a month for spotify unlimited with that I (should) be able to get on mobile devices but with ads. On my iPad, Android Tablet it works OK. but on my iPhone it just gives me shuffle play (an yes, I am logged in, and...

• I have and always been payiing £4.99 a month for spotify unlimited with that I (should) be able to get on mobile devices but with ads. On my iPad, Android Tablet it works OK. but on my iPhone it just...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log In/Can't Reset Password!

I've been charged premium for my spotify account, but I can't log into my web user because it says "invalid email" and I know I've used the email to register, I've also trued my username but it still wont recognize my account. I'm currently using spo...

• I've been charged premium for my spotify account, but I can't log into my web user because it says "invalid email" and I know I've used the email to register, I've also trued my username but it still...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Disabled. False claim of unauthorised payment.

Hi All. On the 13th January 2013, spotify successfully debited my account for Premium service. Around this same time my account was disabled without warning. After contacting Spotify through the email support channels, they advised me the account has...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All.     On the 13th January 2013, spotify successfully debited my account for Premium service. Around this same time my account was disabled without warning.   After cont...
  • Qibla
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment trouble

Keeps saying.payment failed but I know I'm paying with a good debit card

• Keeps saying.payment failed but I know I'm paying with a good debit card
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies