Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! cant log in

Had my spotify account fir 2 years ....i cant log in through my facebook in which i use ev rtery time arrrggghhhhh

• Visitor
  • Had my spotify account fir 2 years ....i cant log in through my facebook in which i use ev rtery time arrrggghhhhh
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change country and payment method on my account

I am a paying subscriber (unlimited). I opened the occount in Spain and now have moved to the US. I want to update my country and payment methods. I update the zip code on my profile and the country option on the bottom right of the screen. When I wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a paying subscriber (unlimited). I opened the occount in Spain and now have moved to the US. I want to update my country and payment methods. I update the zip code on my profile and the country ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hey guys, I just recognized Spotify took too much money from me. I'm a premium member since 10 months, but they took 14x 9,99€ from me. Did this happen to anybody else here? What should I do? I CAN'T FIND ANY "CONTACT" BUTTON!!!!

• Hey guys,   I just recognized Spotify took too much money from me. I'm a premium member since 10 months, but they took 14x 9,99€ from me. Did this happen to anybody else here? What should I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice

I renewed my subscription to Premium today. After a recent credit card change the auto payment couldn't be drawn from PayPal until I logged on to renew the card details. Did this today and then I renewed my Premium. To my surprise I get 2 receipts an...

• Casual Listener
  • I renewed my subscription to Premium today. After a recent credit card change the auto payment couldn't be drawn from PayPal until I logged on to renew the card details. Did this today and then I ren...
  • Héllsangel
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'can't upgrade at the moment' unlimited running, no upgrade to 3 month premium

I have a few days left with unlimited. And i want to upgrade to 3 month premium with a 30 euro spotify card. but it keeps saying (can't upgrade this at the moment). Any ideas? Tried different browsers though, no succes.

• Regular
  • I have a few days left with unlimited.   And i want to upgrade to 3 month premium with a 30 euro spotify card.   but it keeps saying (can't upgrade this at the moment).   A...
  • joswierik
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to delete my account (Spotify France)

HI, I wonder if anyone can help me or give me advice. I created an account while studying in France. Now that my studies have come to and end, I wish to delete my account because I'm returning home. It is a basic (free) account. As far as I can tell,...

• Visitor
  • HI,   I wonder if anyone can help me or give me advice.  I created an account while studying in France.  Now that my studies have come to and end, I wish to delete my account beca...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to reset my password, but no response.

So I tried to reset my password, and it didnt work. And I did found out that my spotify account has my old email registered to it. And the email is blocked. So i can't use it no more.I have been trying to fill forms and so on. But no response. I'm st...

• Casual Listener
  • So I tried to reset my password, and it didnt work.  And I did found out that my spotify account has my old email registered to it. And the email is blocked. So i can't use it no more. I have ...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlist

Hi, is there someone who can help me recover a playlist that I deleted accidentally? The name of the playlist is "♥". Would appreciate if a moderator can back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there someone who can help me recover a playlist that I deleted accidentally?   The name of the playlist is "♥".   Would appreciate if a moderator can back to me as soon as p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All of My Playlists Have Vanished!

I installed spotify on a new iPhone today, and when I logged in, all of my playlists besides "stared" and "liked from radio" had vanished. I was very surprised, and restarting the app didn't help. When I logged into desktop Spotify on my mac, the pla...

• Casual Listener
  • I installed spotify on a new iPhone today, and when I logged in, all of my playlists besides "stared" and "liked from radio" had vanished. I was very surprised, and restarting the app didn't help. Wh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Trial

I downloaded the spotify app and received the 48 hour trial, then I took advantage of the 30 day trial. What I want to know is, will the 30 day trial start when the 48 hour one runs out, as it says I only have 11 hours remaining?

• I downloaded the spotify app and received the 48 hour trial, then I took advantage of the 30 day trial. What I want to know is, will the 30 day trial start when the 48 hour one runs out, as it says I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist acted up and now it's gone. Need it returned.

Hi I know you guys can do this, but I can't see a way to do it myself. I have this list:http://open.spotify.com/user/hadetmeg/playlist/7DtGN7jzfjbuEenkhebv5Rwith way over a thousand songs, it's alive due to the subscribers, but it's not in my library...

• Music Fan
  • Hi 🙂 I know you guys can do this, but I can't see a way to do it myself. I have this list: http://open.spotify.com/user/hadetmeg/playlist/7DtGN7jzfjbuEenkhebv5R with way over a thousand songs, it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my subscription method

When I'm tryung to change other method, always show me "Oops, something went wrong, please try again checkout our help area".Please reset my subscription!

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm tryung to change other method, always show me "Oops, something went wrong, please try again checkout our help area". Please reset my subscription!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just deactivated my FB...oops! Help, please!

Hello! I deactivated my Facebook. I am a Premium Spotify user. I DO NOT want to reactivate my facebook. What can I do? I don't want to be charged for something I can no longer use because I no longer have a facebook. My email for spotify/fb is little...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I deactivated my Facebook. I am a Premium Spotify user. I DO NOT want to reactivate my facebook. What can I do? I don't want to be charged for something I can no longer use because I no longer...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN´T LISTEN TO DOWNLOAD PLAYLIST

I download all my playlists everyday, because when I put offline mode in my mobile, the playlists are not available. I have premium subscription, just to listen to the music in offline mode in my cell. I´m going out for my holidays to a place without...

• Casual Listener
  • I download all my playlists everyday, because when I put offline mode in my mobile, the playlists are not available. I have premium subscription, just to listen to the music in offline mode in my c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Hundreds" identical playlists

Hello,What should I do to delete "hundreds" identical playlists "Like to. From radio". I didn't create these playlists. It's a bug?

• Hello, What should I do to delete "hundreds" identical playlists "Like to. From radio". I didn't create these playlists. It's a bug?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged prematurely

The website said I was going to be charged again on 5/5/2013, I was going to cancel on 5/3/2013 to avoid another charge as I cannot afford this service anymore. I was charged the subscription price of 9.99 today on 5/2/2013. I need to have this charg...

• Casual Listener
  • The website said I was going to be charged again on 5/5/2013, I was going to cancel on 5/3/2013 to avoid another charge as I cannot afford this service anymore. I was charged the subscription price o...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium but my account says I still using Spotify Free

I bought Spotify Premium 2013-03-12 / Order ID: 168435210013.On my profile/account it says I still have Spotify Free and I get ads over the screen. (The annoying voice-ads are gone though.)When I try to play Spotify on my Iphone it does´'t work. I ha...

• I bought Spotify Premium 2013-03-12 / Order ID: 168435210013. On my profile/account it says I still have Spotify Free and I get ads over the screen. (The annoying voice-ads are gone though.) W...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced to pay for Unlimited when I didn't want it

Can i have my money back? Recently, I discovered that I was paying for an Unlimited Spotify subscription, when I didn't need it, I can't do anything and I have searched in the FAQ and asked for help via email. Please I need help with these as it is m...

• Can i have my money back? Recently, I discovered that I was paying for an Unlimited Spotify subscription, when I didn't need it, I can't do anything and I have searched in the FAQ and asked for help ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student card not registering

Please help!!! My student card (NUS extra that I have paid for) is not registering!!! I signed up a couple of nights ago, expecting to get spotify premium for £4.99 but it is charging me £9,99!! I put in my student card number again- yesterday it sai...

• Please help!!! My student card (NUS extra that I have paid for) is not registering!!! I signed up a couple of nights ago, expecting to get spotify premium for £4.99 but it is charging me £9,99!! I pu...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access account

hi,I cannot access my account (username: ummon).I was forced to create another account with another mail but I wish to use the original one Every time I try to acces this account I receive a generic errore (try later), i also tried to reset password,...

• Visitor
  • hi, I cannot access my account (username: ummon). I was forced to create another account with another mail but I wish to use the original one 🙂 Every time I try to acces this account I receive a ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes