Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

¿Alguien sabe donde está la lista de sitios web que están dedicados a compartir música de Spotify?

Hace unos meses, vi que en la web oficial de Spotify, había una sección en la que había una lista con las páginas web, que se dedicaban a compartir listas, en donde los usuarios podrían publicar sus listas. Ahora estuve buscandola, pero no la logro e...

• Regular
  • Hace unos meses, vi que en la web oficial de Spotify, había una sección en la que había una lista con las páginas web, que se dedicaban a compartir listas, en donde los usuarios podrían publicar s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mistaken Payment

Spotify charged me 9.99 after the free trial ran out. I was unaware that it would happen at midnight, and as such I didn't cancel until 12:30AM or so. I love the service but I simply cannot afford the 10 dollars right now and a refund would really re...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify charged me 9.99 after the free trial ran out. I was unaware that it would happen at midnight, and as such I didn't cancel until 12:30AM or so. I love the service but I simply cannot afford th...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see updates on friends playlist

I subscribe to a friends playlist but I'm unable to see a lot of the songs on the list. The songs are not local to the computer she is using Spotify on. We both use PC's and we are both Premium users and we are both in the same country. Funny thing i...

• I subscribe to a friends playlist but I'm unable to see a lot of the songs on the list. The songs are not local to the computer she is using Spotify on. We both use PC's and we are both Premium users...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! bought a $10 gift card...says it has already been used!?!

is there some way i can contact spotify?? wtf?? i bought a 10 dollar gift card from target. when i enter the code it says "this code has already been used"

• Casual Listener
  • is there some way i can contact spotify?? wtf??   i bought a 10 dollar gift card from target. when i enter the code it says "this code has already been used"
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Still Getting Charged for Premium

Cancelled my premium account over a month ago, still being charged for premium. I know my acount started having issues when it was merged with my Facebook account. I tried logging in without my Facebook information to see if I had a second account th...

• Cancelled my premium account over a month ago, still being charged for premium. I know my acount started having issues when it was merged with my Facebook account. I tried logging in without my Faceb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account on phone, but not desktop?

I paid the 9.99 on Dec. 2 after downloading the monile app on my iphone 5. I downloaded the windows desktop version today and it will not accept that I should have a premium account already. Surely it's not 9.99 for the desktop AND 9.99 for the mobil...

• I paid the 9.99 on Dec. 2 after downloading the monile app on my iphone 5. I downloaded the windows desktop version today and it will not accept that I should have a premium account already. Surely i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two payements for a single month

Hi ! Having activated my premium account few days ago, I had a bad news reading my bank statement this morning : Two transfers have been made whereas I have only one account. I know some bugs occured with my Spotify software the day I activated the p...

• Hi !   Having activated my premium account few days ago, I had a bad news reading my bank statement this morning :   Two transfers have been made whereas I have only one account. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to free

I have had premium for a long time. Suddenly it has changed to Free. How come? Didnt the payment get through? Will the Spotify payment try to connect with my bankaccount again, or do I need to change back to premium manually? Are there any risks the ...

• I have had premium for a long time. Suddenly it has changed to Free. How come? Didnt the payment get through? Will the Spotify payment try to connect with my bankaccount again, or do I need to change...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

I had Spotify Premium which has suddenly stopped working on my iPhone. I've checked that online status and its saying my account is a free one. I've logged in and out of spotify and restarted my iPhone etch but no joy. All my tracks are still there b...

• I had Spotify Premium which has suddenly stopped working on my iPhone. I've checked that online status and its saying my account is a free one. I've logged in and out of spotify and restarted my iPho...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling Subscription After Payment

Hi!I signed up for the free 30-day trial, and went to cancel my subscription so I wouldn't get charged (very poor studentright now!) but unfortunately, the payment came out of my accout as I was cancelling. Is there any way I could get arefund as I h...

•   Hi! I signed up for the free 30-day trial, and went to cancel my subscription so I wouldn't get charged (very poor student right now!) but unfortunately, the payment came out of my accou...
  • themadmen
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working!

Sportily is not working! All grey out, and unable to access anything. I have debit card payment set up however it seems that no payment is being debited. Also I am sure that I had an account before I downloaded sportily on my iPhone, however I can ac...

• Sportily is not working! All grey out, and unable to access anything. I have debit card payment set up however it seems that no payment is being debited. Also I am sure that I had an account before I...
  • Oliv_31
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinked Facebook - Lost all of my playlists

I went to unlink my Facebook from my Spotify account (but I was signing in with my Facebook credentials), and now all of my playlists are gone. I don't know how to fix this. I tried re-syncing Facebook with my Spotify, but I'm still coming up short-h...

• Visitor
  • I went to unlink my Facebook from my Spotify account (but I was signing in with my Facebook credentials), and now all of my playlists are gone.   I don't know how to fix this. I tried re-syn...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bought a $10 gift card...try to use it and it says" this card has already been used"

bought the card from Target the "scatch off" part on the back of the card was 100% there. Target can't do anything for me so idk what to do?? how the hell do i get in contact with spotify? im PISSED.

• Casual Listener
  • bought the card from Target the "scatch off" part on the back of the card was 100% there.   Target can't do anything for me so idk what to do?? how the hell do i get in contact with spotify?...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Previously starred songs have disappeared...

Hi, I have read through countless posts and know it has happened to a fair few, but all my starred songs on my phone have disappeared! I have no idea what songs what were on there now, but is anyone able to see what they were and send me a list/playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I have read through countless posts and know it has happened to a fair few, but all my starred songs on my phone have disappeared! I have no idea what songs what were on there no...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

remove spotify

Hey! I want to know how I remove my two emails and accounts from Spotify. I want to get out. Simple question.

• Visitor
  • Hey! I want to know how I remove my two emails and accounts from Spotify. I want to get out. Simple question.  
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinked Facebook - Lost everything

Ok, So I know this is an issue that has happened a lot of times. I've read the post HERE It's telling me to go to Preferences > Social Network but I don't have a "Social Network" area anymore. This is where it used to tell me that I was able to disco...

• Visitor
  • Ok, So I know this is an issue that has happened a lot of times. I've read the post HERE It's telling me to go to Preferences > Social Network but I don't have a "Social Network" area anymore. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifting Spotify Premium

I want to give my friend Spotify Premium for 6 days.. but I don't want to print it out or give it to him as an email. I only want the code, so I can write it down in a card. So I bought the subscription, and sent the email to myself. It gave me a lin...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to give my friend Spotify Premium for 6 days.. but I don't want to print it out or give it to him as an email. I only want the code, so I can write it down in a card. So I bought the subscript...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The Premium code you entered is invalid.

Bought a 10 € Spotify card on 5th December 2012 from R-kioskiToday tried to enter the PIN code from the backside of the card.The PIN was typed right. All Caps etc was taken into account. Several tries.The card is less than 12 months old. It is actual...

• Casual Listener
  • Bought a 10 € Spotify card on 5th December 2012 from R-kioski Today tried to enter the PIN code from the backside of the card. The PIN was typed right. All Caps etc was taken into account. Seve...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No 30 Day Free Premium Trial for Lapsed Account Holders

I used to have an Unlimited account but let it lapse about 2 years ago. After being disappointed with the 5 song limit for free account holders and the inability to use Spotify on Android for Unlimited accounts I stopped using Spotify altogether. Due...

• I used to have an Unlimited account but let it lapse about 2 years ago.  After being disappointed with the 5 song limit for free account holders and the inability to use Spotify on Android for U...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to open a second Spotify account for my business which is an fb FAN PAGE

The problem is, because my business is a fan page (pH OREM Skincare) it is linked to my existing Spotify account. I would like a second Spotify account, so I can play Spotify at home while my business plays Spotify as well. How do I do this???? Thank...

• The problem is, because my business is a fan page (pH OREM Skincare) it is linked to my existing Spotify account. I would like a second Spotify account, so I can play Spotify at home while my busines...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes