Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Error 802 - Revisited

Been looking through threads on the subject and it seems starting a new one is the only way to go. I'm getting "There is a problem with the connection to spotify. Please try again shortly. (802)" whenever I play this (http://open.spotify.com/album/2B...

• Been looking through threads on the subject and it seems starting a new one is the only way to go.   I'm getting "There is a problem with the connection to spotify. Please try again shortly....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RENOVACION AUTOMATICA trampa

El mes pasado me decidi a probar 1 mes el servicio premium. La cuestion es que me he dado cuenta de que anoche me cargaron en el banco un nuevo mes. Yo no sabia que existia la renovacion automática. Ahora la he cancelado y me dice que estara activa h...

• El mes pasado me decidi a probar 1 mes el servicio premium. La cuestion es que me he dado cuenta de que anoche me cargaron en el banco un nuevo mes. Yo no sabia que existia la renovacion automática. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Need help now

I pay 9.99 per month for a premium account with spotify and my one and only playlist that took me weeks to create is GONE! I would like to know where it went (as it seems to be a common issue) and want a refund from my account. I would like some type...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay 9.99 per month for a premium account with spotify and my one and only playlist that took me weeks to create is GONE!  I would like to know where it went (as it seems to be a common issue) ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Take over my mums spotify account?

Hi, My mum has a Spotify Premium account, but she never uses it. I have also Spotify, but the free version. I get every time this annoying time limit on my Spotify. Is it possible to put my mums Premium version on my free version? Both our Spotify ac...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   My mum has a Spotify Premium account, but she never uses it. I have also Spotify, but the free version. I get every time this annoying time limit on my Spotify. Is it possible to put m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, all my playlists are gone. How do i do?

I reset my computer and when i log in to spotify again then all my playlists where gone? can you help my get them back please?

• Casual Listener
  • I reset my computer and when i log in to spotify again then all my playlists where gone? can you help my get them back please?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address already in use when making a new account

Hello, My previous spotify account was made with my facebook account. Now I want to make a new spotify account with my email address and an username. First I've de-linked Spotify and Facebook in my account and then I was trying to make a new account....

• Visitor
  • Hello,   My previous spotify account was made with my facebook account. Now I want to make a new spotify account with my email address and an username. First I've de-linked Spotify and Fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access account

Hey, Since yesterday I am unable to access my account, i've tried everything but keep getting "An error has occurred processing you login. Please try again." I tried reaching for support through the "contact-us" page but I got no confirmation my tick...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   Since yesterday I am unable to access my account, i've tried everything but keep getting "An error has occurred processing you login. Please try again."   I tried reaching fo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't want to cancel Premium subscription, so a request to Spotify staff:

Hi, I LOVE Spotify. SO much! And I'm totally willing to pay $10 a month for all the great features. But I forgot that the $10 was automatically taken out of my account every month. Is there any way to set up some kind of notification/email reminder t...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I LOVE Spotify. SO much! And I'm totally willing to pay $10 a month for all the great features. But I forgot that the $10 was automatically taken out of my account every month. Is ther...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

profile settings

Hi, how can I managed to see my Facebook friends, profile picture? All I get is a bunch of friends identified by numbers... Very annoying, it's like "'36898604' just listened to...". Is there a way to correct it?

• Hi,  how can I managed to see my Facebook friends, profile picture? All I get is a bunch of friends identified by numbers... Very annoying, it's like "'36898604' just listened to...".   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with my play list

I have not used Spotify many times yet - have made up a play list of 9 songs, went to download and it says I cannot do so as Spotify are not currently supporting new online purchases - gone on to see more info - still not sure - I am a Premium payer ...

• Regular
  • I have not used Spotify many times yet - have made up a play list of 9 songs, went to download and it says I cannot do so as Spotify are not currently supporting new online purchases - gone on t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

save offline lists????????

I have spotify premium and I have the same first even a few lists as lists stored offline. when I returned the next day I turned on my pc again all were actually entitled gone offline, and I had to save it again. does anyone know how I do it then he ...

• I have spotify premium and I have the same first even a few lists as lists stored offline. when I returned the next day I turned on my pc again all were actually entitled gone offline, and I had to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Spotify from sending emails out when you add songs to your playlist[s]

Greetings, How can I stop the Spotify application from sending emails to friends whenever I add a track to one of my playlists? I realize the sharing aspect of Spotify is a major reason for it, but I don't want an email to be sent out to all my frien...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings,   How can I stop the Spotify application from sending emails to friends whenever I add a track to one of my playlists?   I realize the sharing aspect of Spotify is a majo...
  • brandonjp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still have advertesing

I still got commercials on my spotify but i upgraded it to premium today. Spotify brings it good but make it true then please

• Casual Listener
  • I still got commercials on my spotify but i upgraded it to premium today. Spotify brings it good but make it true then please
  • Jeroen073
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to buy a premium gift card for my brother

Hello everyone,i have a very annoying problem.I'm almost 2 months premium member on spotify now i'm very happy with it.Now my brother is very likelyto join the spotify premium,so i try to buy him a gift card on the spotify website with paypal.Now the...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone,i have a very annoying problem.I'm almost 2  months premium member on spotify now i'm very happy with it.Now my brother is very likelyto join the spotify premium,so i try to buy h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue with Nordea

I've read from these forums that due to good security implementation by the bank and lack of commitment to customers Spotify payment does not work with Nordea credit/debit card. Now I check the time... Yep, it's almost year 2013 and yet this kind of ...

• I've read from these forums that due to good security implementation by the bank and lack of commitment to customers Spotify payment does not work with Nordea credit/debit card. Now I check the time....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlist not Working

HELP!! Signed up for Premium yesterday as I am providing music for a wedding in the countryside today where no wifi-3g available. Offline mode works fine on laptop but on samsung tablet tells me license expired, go online to renew. I am connected to ...

• HELP!!   Signed up for Premium  yesterday as I am providing music for a wedding in the countryside today  where no wifi-3g available. Offline mode works fine on laptop but on ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Login - Sonos - Spotify Premium

I am trying to login to a premium spotify account in order to use it on Spotify. I have had the account for several months. I have likely created it via Facebook but am not entirely certain. I understand my username is all numerical, but did not know...

• I am trying to login to a premium spotify account in order to use it on Spotify.    I have had the account for several months.  I have likely created it via Facebook but am not ent...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Screw Up

I bought a gift card for my daughter and the email receipt had a link that said "Click here to redeem code". Since I didn't see a code on the receipt I thought I had to click the link to GET the code. Unfortunately, clicking the link applied the code...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a gift card for my daughter and the email receipt had a link that said "Click here to redeem code". Since I didn't see a code on the receipt I thought I had to click the link to GET the code...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sync account from phone to pc

Had premium on my iphone for months. Just got new PC. Want my account to be synced on both devices... I see syncing from PC to phone, but not the other way around... am I missing something? thanks!

• Had premium on my iphone for months. Just got new PC. Want my account to be synced on both devices... I see syncing from PC to phone, but not the other way around... am I missing something? thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please allow offline content on more than 3 devices.

I would like to store offline content on all my devices: Home computer Work computer iPad iPhone Isn't this reasonable? Because you only support 3 devices I'm always losing content on one, often when I have little or no connectivity. And I'm constant...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to store offline content on all my devices: Home computer Work computer iPad iPhone   Isn't this reasonable? Because you only support 3 devices I'm always losing content...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes