Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Cant get a new password, mailaccount down

I need help to change my mail-account. I can’t log in cause I don’t remember my password and the mail account I’ve used is closed. I have a premium account, so right now I’m paying for something I can’t use. I need help to change my emailadress so I ...

• Not applicable
  • I need help to change my mail-account. I can’t log in cause I don’t remember my password and the mail account I’ve used is closed. I have a premium account, so right now I’m paying for something I ca...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account got deleted for no reason

Hi. For some reason Spotify thinks I'm abroad and now tells me i cannot log in because my account has been used over 14 days. I need my old songs and playlists back. PLEASE HELP!!!

• Hi. For some reason Spotify thinks I'm abroad and now tells me i cannot log in because my account has been used over 14 days. I need my old songs and playlists back. PLEASE HELP!!!
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird, can't login

Hello, I've got a weird problem here. My phone is android 8.0, Xperia xz. Spotify version is the latest. I need your guys help. Basically I'm trying to log in to Spotify. Usually the problem is like password or username are incorrect, or maybe you're...

• Hello, I've got a weird problem here. My phone is android 8.0, Xperia xz. Spotify version is the latest. I need your guys help. Basically I'm trying to log in to Spotify. Usually the problem is like ...
  • fersuc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked - Playlists are gone

Hi. I think someone has been using my account.I haven't been logged in for a few days and when I now logged in, I realized that all my playlists were gone, and that a "connected device" was a phone no one I know has. Or I might just be utterly delusi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I think someone has been using my account. I haven't been logged in for a few days and when I now logged in, I realized that all my playlists were gone, and that a "connected device" was ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Indonesian Translation

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to go, but I'm wondering about the Indonesian translation, was it done via crowdsourcing or is it open to everyone to translate? Because I find inconsistencies in the pronouns, and some of the user interfac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm not sure if this is the right place to go, but I'm wondering about the Indonesian translation, was it done via crowdsourcing or is it open to everyone to translate? Because I find in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Indonesia
    translation
    user interface
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Name Gone

My name is missing after I deleted Facebook... How do I get it back?  

• My name is missing after I deleted Facebook... How do I get it back?   
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to connect facebook account

showing messagethe facebook account you've tried to connect to is already connected to another spotify accounti

• showing message the facebook account you've tried to connect to is already connected to another spotify account i
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook login error

I've been trying for the past two days to login to spotify using Facebook but it doesn't let me

• I've been trying for the past two days to login to spotify using Facebook but it doesn't let me 
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Someone has hacked my account, changed my email address and removed the premium, i was able to get into the account but now everything is gone from all my playlists and music i have nothing, also my username has been changed, its now a big list of nu...

• Someone has hacked my account, changed my email address and removed the premium, i was able to get into the account but now everything is gone from all my playlists and music i have nothing, also my ...
  • emmanuel05
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login with Facebook on mobile

Hi! I'm trying to link Google Home with my Spotify account, but it was originally created using Facebook and the Spotify login screen that pops up just won't show the "Login with Facebook" button. I even canceled my Premium subscription and tried to ...

• Not applicable
  • Hi!   I'm trying to link Google Home with my Spotify account, but it was originally created using Facebook and the Spotify login screen that pops up just won't show the "Login with F...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The UpDate

Ever since the update with spotify I haven't been able to login into my account, I even restarted my password and that has not help. I need help please

• Ever since the update with spotify I haven't been able to login into my account, I even restarted my password and that has not help. I need help please 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlists

Logged in yesterday and my playlists were missing, I pay for permiumum. I was wondering if anyone else had these problems.

• Logged in yesterday and my playlists were missing, I pay for permiumum. I was wondering if anyone else had these problems.
  • emmanuel05
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No customer service??!!

Is spotify f.. Serious? They don't want to spend one dollar on support? Customer service? But charge monthly 15 bucks? They let the community handle ALL their business? How poor is that? I have a problem which only the customer service could solve. I...

• Is spotify f.. Serious? They don't want to spend one dollar on support? Customer service? But charge monthly 15 bucks? They let the community handle ALL their business? How poor is that?   I h...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Two accounts.. maybe?

Hey I created a Spotify account for free awhile back but then found out about Spotify for students which is cheaper, so I made another account using my student email. I wanted to upgrade to premium but I’m not sure if I entered my payment info with t...

• Not applicable
  • Hey I created a Spotify account for free awhile back but then found out about Spotify for students which is cheaper, so I made another account using my student email. I wanted to upgrade to premium b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

login issues

has anyone having trouble logging in to spotify uaing facebook login?i keep on gettig error message "facebook error please try again" happens to me since last week its working fine before,then suddenly i got logout automatically then after that its

• has anyone having trouble logging in to spotify uaing facebook login?i keep on gettig error message "facebook error please try again" happens to me since last week its working fine before,then sudden...
  • musicislife_
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email

So, few days ago i changed my facebook email and it is linked to my spotify account, but my spotify email still with my old email and i can't change. Anyone could help me?

• So, few days ago i changed my facebook email and it is linked to my spotify account, but my spotify email still with my old email and i can't change. Anyone could help me?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot login

I cannot access my account and the password reset form does not have my email on file any longer. I need a way to chat with the support team.

• I cannot access my account and the password reset form does not have my email on file any longer. I need a way to chat with the support team.
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email signed up

Hi guys, I’ve signed up for Spotify and paid for subscription etc, but I noticed I entered in the wrong email address which isn’t active. Can someone please look into this? Thankyou!!

• Hi guys, I’ve signed up for Spotify and paid for subscription etc, but I noticed I entered in the wrong email address which isn’t active. Can someone please look into this? Thankyou!! 
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kiko

hola, no se porque pero al iniciar sesion tanto por facebook como con mi email no entra en mi cuenta, y tengo la subcripcion premiun que llevo 1 mes sin poder utilizar, me sale un usuario 18870570. como puedo recuperar mi cuenta.

• hola, no se porque pero al iniciar sesion tanto por facebook como con mi email no entra en mi cuenta, y tengo la subcripcion premiun que llevo 1 mes sin poder utilizar, me sale un usuario 18870570. c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

When walking home my Spotify stopped and I received an email saying my account email was changed from the proper one to '*snip*' which is definitely not me. No email was sent before to confirm the change. Nothing. I have premium and would rather not ...

• When walking home my Spotify stopped and I received an email saying my account email was changed from the proper one to '*snip*' which is definitely not me. No email was sent before to confirm the ch...
  • Ransomliam
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes