Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

way to see stats of time you streamed in total

Hi is there a way to see your listning stats like how much time you listend to songs and more like that?

• Music Fan
  •   Hi is there a way to see your listning stats like how much time you listend to songs and more like that?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is a friend only showing as their Spotify ID?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USDevice(iPhone 6, HP laptop)Operating System(iOS 11.4, Windows 10) My Question or Issue If someone blocks you on Facebook how do they appear on Spotify? If they are a user that you had previously followed will they suddenly s...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  US Device (iPhone 6, HP laptop) Operating System (iOS 11.4, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  If someone blocks you on Facebook how do they appea...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution (New) songs can't be played (gray)

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceSamsung Glaxy S9+ & ComputerOperating SystemAndroid & Windows 10 My Question or IssueSince a few days I can't play some new songs.The error code (German) is: "Dieser Song ist nicht verfügbar. Wenn sich die Datei auf de...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device Samsung Glaxy S9+ & Computer Operating System Android & Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since a few days I can't play some new songs...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to Facebook button pop up not accessible

I am trying to connect my facebook to my spotify account. When I click the connect to facebook button on the app, it clearly animates as if pressed, but no pop up appears for log in details. When I try to change tabs, I can visibly see the pop up in ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I am trying to connect my facebook to my spotify account. When I click the connect to facebook button on the app, it clearly animates as if pressed, but no pop up appears for log in details. ...
  • Random_Drake
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get access to my premium account.

I have a premium account, which I cant get access to. I am paying for it, but I cant log in my account in any ways. I think it is because i use to log in with me old facebook account, which i have deleted for 3-4 months, so when i bought a new phone ...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account, which I cant get access to. I am paying for it, but I cant log in my account in any ways. I think it is because i use to log in with me old facebook account, which i have de...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Existing Spotify account with Facebook

PlanFree My Question or IssueI have a spotify account that was set up using my email (a Gmail account).I'd like to link this existing account to my Facebook account.My Facebook username isn't the Gmail email.I couldn't figured out how to link the acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   My Question or Issue I have a spotify account that was set up using my email (a Gmail account). I'd like to link this existing account to my Facebook account. My Facebook usern...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Please recover my vanished playlists

Please, I had two playlists named as "Miscelânea" and "Party House" from an old free account named as "fredapc" that I shared with my new account "fredericoapc". Suddenly, they disappeared from my list of playlist. Probably because Spotify erased my ...

• Regular
  • Please, I had two playlists named as "Miscelânea" and "Party House" from an old free account named as "fredapc" that I shared with my new account "fredericoapc". Suddenly, they disappeared from my li...
  • fredericoapc
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'Recently played' feature has stopped working

Plan PremiumCountry UKDevice HP laptopOperating System Windows 10Software version 1.0.84.344.gfc674f6f The 'Recently played' function has stopped working on my desktop software. Can anyone provide a solution?Many thanks.

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device HP laptop Operating System Windows 10 Software version 1.0.84.344.gfc674f6f   The 'Recently played' function has stopped working on my desktop soft...
  • thedude
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account name changed ?

Plan FreeCountrySpain Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI just registered with an email that I had already registered for weeks attached to a Facebook account ...Delete the account weeks ago.I wanted to have an account, without having a ...

• Visitor
  • Plan  Free Country Spain  Operating System Windows 10  My Question or Issue I just registered with an email that I had already registered for weeks attached to a Facebook accoun...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WAS CHARGED FOR THE STUDENT PREMIUM BUT I CANT USE IT

Philippines Operating SystemAndroidSamsung A7 My Question or Issue I suscribe for student premium I was about to upload pictures for my sheerID and I exit to the page and cant back, I was charged already and cant use the premium.

• Philippines  Operating System Android Samsung A7   My Question or Issue  I suscribe for student premium I was about to upload pictures for my sheerID and I exit to the page and c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Robbed

PlanFree but paid for premium Country MexicoDeviceHp laptop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I was going to pay the university discount, but unfortunately, my university didn't appear, so like anybody would've done they would put cance...

• Plan Free but paid for premium  Country  Mexico Device Hp laptop  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I was going to pay the university discount, bu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgot password and username, attached e-mail account no longer existing

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A3 2016 My Question or Issue: Hi, i've used my Facebook account to register for Spotify and log in but closed my Facebook account about a year ago. I also closed the attached e-mail account shortly after ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A3 2016     My Question or Issue:   Hi,   i've used my Facebook account to register for Spotify and log in but close...
  • jaythetoader
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bands in Town won't scan

Hi, I've been trying to get the bands in town app to scan my spotify artists, every time i do I get a 403 forbidden error. When I look at the linked accounts page on the App there's a yellow warning triangle next to the Spotify section. I'm using a 6...

•     Hi,   I've been trying to get the bands in town app to scan my spotify artists, every time i do I get a 403 forbidden error. When I look at the linked accounts page on the App ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Daily Mix disappeared on Desktop and Web

Spotify Version1.0.83.318.g6c07039dPlanFree CountryItalyDeviceDell Notebook, Iphone 6 Operating SystemWindows 10, Ios 9.3 My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify for at least 2 years and for 3 weeks now My Daily Mix has been missing from Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Version 1.0.83.318.g6c07039d Plan Free  Country Italy Device Dell Notebook, Iphone 6  Operating System Windows 10, Ios 9.3   My Question or Issue I've been using Sp...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Family Account

I am currently using a normal spotify premium account and so far my sister can't sync the songs I have that are local files. Would having a family account allow her to download my local files?

• Visitor
  • I am currently using a normal spotify premium account and so far my sister can't sync the songs I have that are local files. Would having a family account allow her to download my local files? &nbsp...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot login

Plan Premium Country Philippines Device (iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 11 My Question or Issue hello, i have an active premium account with spotify however i accidentally logged it out and now i couldn’t login. It says the account is not associated ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device (iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 11   My Question or Issue  hello, i have an active premium account with spotify however i a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset password but no e-mail that let me do this because of an old e-mail account

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDeviceMacbook Pro late 2017Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I don't remember my password. I try resetting it by e-mail, but my account is registered with an old hotmail/outlook e-mail address I don't use anymore. W...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Norway Device Macbook Pro late 2017 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   I don't remember my password. I try resetting it by e...
  • trick_1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login with my username

PlanFreeCountry GreeceDeviceHP Laptop - Opera BrowserOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue My username is "Noelind" but Spotify doesn't to recognize it on the login page. Once I went throught the "Forgot your password" process, Spotify said ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Greece Device HP Laptop - Opera Browser Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue  My username is "Noelind" but Spotify doesn't to recognize it on the log...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

itunes account and hotmail account - double charge

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 6s My Question or Issue It seems I have double accounts.I discovered that I pay 129SEK through my Apple-id for Spotify premiumand at the same time I pay 99SEK for an account through my hotmail!!I don't understand how t...

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 6s     My Question or Issue  It seems I have double accounts. I discovered that I pay 129SEK through my Apple-id for Spotify premium...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to claim Artist profile and our song was released onto wrong account

PlanPremium (free trial)CountryUnited Kingdom DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hi, We are a group called odyssey, and recently we released a track through landr. The track got released onto the wrong artist profile:https://open...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (free trial) Country United Kingdom  Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Hi,  We are a group called odyssey, and recently we re...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes