Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

Hi, my application updated and I cannot log back in, I enter my information, it logs in but immediatly it takes me back out and request the user and password again, that happens on my android and on my pc, it says that something went wrong and to try...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my application updated and I cannot log back in, I enter my information, it logs in but immediatly it takes me back out and request the user and password again, that happens on my android and on ...
  • q-0_g5ggwcnfh
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading spotify app on Android

I just switched from iphone5 to samsung galaxy s6 and the google play doesn't let me download the spotify app, it says it's not available in my country (Mozambique) even though it is available. I'm using my premium account on my computer and I was us...

• I just switched from iphone5 to samsung galaxy s6 and the google play doesn't let me download the spotify app, it says it's not available in my country (Mozambique) even though it is available. I'm u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change my country

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System  My Question or Issue 

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Record label with basic Spotify account but also have an Artist account. How do I link the two?

PlanFree/ArtistCountry USADevice(Samsung Galaxy Operating System My Question or Issue I am a Record Label. How do I upload band music to spotify with free account and Artist account?

• Plan Free/Artist Country  USA Device (Samsung Galaxy 😎 Operating System   My Question or Issue  I am a Record Label. How do I upload band music to spotify with free account a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All music removed itself or account compromised?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy s7 and PCOperating SystemAndroid and windows 10 My Question or Issue I was listening to spotify on my PC when the device started to switch itself over automatically to my phone and back so i went to restart ...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy s7 and PC Operating System Android and windows 10   My Question or Issue    I was listening to spotify on my PC when the...
  • FlavouredJelly
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading to Spotify Family from yearly subscription

Back in December 2017, I jumped on the bandwagon and bought the yearly subscription for $99. My wife now wants to get Spotify premium. Is there a way for me to change to a family subscription with what I've already paid, or am I out of luck? Would id...

• Back in December 2017, I jumped on the bandwagon and bought the yearly subscription for $99. My wife now wants to get Spotify premium. Is there a way for me to change to a family subscription wi...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username is random numbers & letters

just made my account and i did end up choosing a username but for some reason my username shows its all random characters how do i fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • just made my account and i did end up choosing a username but for some reason my username shows its all random characters how do i fix this?
  • PAHLO
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Can't change my password

I have a Spotify account, which is also linked to my Facebook. I can access the account through my Facebook profile but now that I would like to disconnect it from my Facebook profile, I noticed I have no idea what my password for the Spotify account...

• Regular
  • I have a Spotify account, which is also linked to my Facebook. I can access the account through my Facebook profile but now that I would like to disconnect it from my Facebook profile, I noticed I ha...
  • ip_ub-d2sivr9
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account working only on mobile device

PlanPremium FamilyCountry GermanyDeviceiPhone 5s, PCOperating SystemiOS 11.4, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I bought Spotify Premium Family yesterday and on my mobile device it's working perfectly, but when I log in on my PC the subscribtion showed...

•   Plan Premium Family Country  Germany Device iPhone 5s, PC Operating System iOS 11.4, Windows 10  My Question or Issue  I bought Spotify Premium Family yesterday and on...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Numerical Account - what email?

iPhone, US, Win10, Free Spotify created a numerical account for me apparently, how do I find out what email that numerical account is associated with? It appears to be linked to FB - but i have deleted FB and will not be activating it again. When i r...

• iPhone, US, Win10, Free    Spotify created a numerical account for me apparently, how do I find out what email that numerical account is associated with?  It appears to be linked to ...
  • hoberg1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log in

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDevice Samsung Galaxy J2 My Question or Issue Suddenly, my account was not logged. So I tried to log in but it says "You are on offline mode. Try connecting to Internet and then connect to Spotify". I updated my app but st...

• Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device   Samsung Galaxy J2  My Question or Issue  Suddenly, my account was not logged. So I tried to log in but it says "You are on offline...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

When i try to login it says Password and Email combination is wrong. I go to reset password and get logged in after that. But if i log out and back in i still get the message combination of password and email is wrong.

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to login it says Password and Email combination is wrong. I go to reset password and get logged in after that. But if i log out and back in i still get the message combination of password ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Username made out of numbers and letters

My Question or Issue I've signed up to Spotify via Facebook and never experienced any problems as for today. I started a familiar plan and wanted things to run smooth. But as i logged in I noticed that my username had changed from the username I have...

•   My Question or Issue  I've signed up to Spotify via Facebook and never experienced any problems as for today. I started a familiar plan and wanted things to run smooth. But as i logged ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problem

Hello, I made a payment for premium membership but my account still seems free. Please find the payment document in attachment.My User name is: selin_idil1What sould I do? Thanks in advance

• Hello,  I made a payment for premium membership but my account still seems free. Please find the payment document in attachment. My User name is: selin_idil1 What sould I do?  Thanks in...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

I got invited to Premium Family. My first account was verified through facebook. But when i clicked the link to get added to premium Family i didnt register through facebook and instead typed in my email and password. It seems like this created a new...

• Casual Listener
  • I got invited to Premium Family. My first account was verified through facebook. But when i clicked the link to get added to premium Family i didnt register through facebook and instead typed in my e...
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP !!

**bleep** ! lol Thanks,  (Furious at the moment)

• **bleep** ! lol   Thanks,  (Furious at the moment)
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook name reversion

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceLenovo laptop from ~2012/Samsung S5Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello. A few days ago I connected my account to Facebook (solely to find my sisters on Spotify—the search function yielded no results for th...

• Plan Premium Country USA  Device Lenovo laptop from ~2012/Samsung S5 Operating System Windows 10       My Question or Issue Hello. A few days ago I connected my accoun...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account messup after Facebook deletion

after deleting my facebook account, the federated authentication stopped working so I tried to log in using the gmail address I had registered against my Facebook account. I had to reset the password and after logging on, I was presented with the cor...

• Casual Listener
  • after deleting my facebook account, the federated authentication stopped working so I tried to log in using the gmail address I had registered against my Facebook account. I had to reset the password...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in on specific account

Hey,After a while I came back to Spotify on a new phone and couldn't log in. I enter my info (which is a 100% correct), press login and it does nothing.I tried a different account on my phone and it worked. The same problematic account didn't work on...

• Hey, After a while I came back to Spotify on a new phone and couldn't log in. I enter my info (which is a 100% correct), press login and it does nothing. I tried a different account on my phone and...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem in signin

PlanFreeCountry IranDevice Samsung Galaxy Note 3Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue HiFirst of all Spotify signed me out from device and system at same time an gave me error code 17 on system.I changed my pass 2 timed but it doesnt still...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  Iran Device  Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hi First of all Spotify signed me out from devic...
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes