Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone was using my account

Today my account was disconnected from my devices and I was not able to connect again, my password seemed to be incorrect, my email was still the same and from the gmail log I realized that my email had not been accessed by anyone, so someone changed...

• Casual Listener
  • Today my account was disconnected from my devices and I was not able to connect again, my password seemed to be incorrect, my email was still the same and from the gmail log I realized that my email ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Beware of SCAM

I was suprised to see my monthly charge go from 9.99 to 14.99. I logged in to my account and found I was mysteriously now on the family plan without my knowledge or consent. Furthermore, there are several names listed as my "family" of which I've nev...

• Casual Listener
  • I was suprised to see my monthly charge go from 9.99 to 14.99. I logged in to my account and found I was mysteriously now on the family plan without my knowledge or consent. Furthermore, there are se...
  • Pocket2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail to reset password that I didn't request

Several times in the last few days, I've received e-mails that appear to be coming from Spotify. It gives a link to reset muy password, and includes my account number. Two issues: I didn't request a password reset. And also the link sends me to the S...

• Several times in the last few days, I've received e-mails that appear to be coming from Spotify. It gives a link to reset muy password, and includes my account number. Two issues: I didn't request a ...
  • sophiafirdausi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Server Side Issue] No Recent Activity in Friend Feed

Multiple People (I've got 6 friends of mine experiencing the same issue) in Germany are reporting empty friend feeds, even though they're still following their friends. Un-following and re-follwing adds those accounts to the friend feed but without a...

• Multiple People (I've got 6 friends of mine experiencing the same issue) in Germany are reporting empty friend feeds, even though they're still following their friends. Un-following and re-...
  • themercury611
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to use spotify without facebook

Hi, I've been usign spotify for many years and I love it. But now I erased my account in Facebook some months ago and I want to use spotify without Fb. The trouble is that I created my spotify account from there and now I can't edit my profile or cha...

• Hi, I've been usign spotify for many years and I love it. But now I erased my account in Facebook some months ago and I want to use spotify without Fb. The trouble is that I created my spotify accoun...
  • Mulms
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Rimborso Spotify Premium

Ciao a tutti,poco fa mi è stato appena addebitato sulla carta di credito l'abbonamento per Spotify Premium per questo mese. Il rinnovo era settato in automatico dunque, anche se per questo mese non lo voglio me lo hanno addebitato.Ora ho subito disat...

• Ciao a tutti, poco fa mi è stato appena addebitato sulla carta di credito l'abbonamento per Spotify Premium per questo mese. Il rinnovo era settato in automatico dunque, anche se per questo mese non...
  • Luca_Cappai
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Pague una cuenta premium, se debito el pago pero tengo cuenta gratis

Hola equipo de spotify, la verdad no tengo idea porque no puedo acceder a los beneficios de premium si ya lo pague y esta debitado de mi tarjeta de credito visa, el tema es el siguiente, me aparece que tengo solamente una cuenta con facebook, pero en...

• Visitor
  • Hola equipo de spotify, la verdad no tengo idea porque no puedo acceder a los beneficios de premium si ya lo pague y esta debitado de mi tarjeta de credito visa, el tema es el siguiente, me aparece q...
  • kavian40
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobile Payment Method

In Turkey, my service provider Turkcell, offers a payment method called Mobile Payment.They make payments on behalf their customers, then charge them via their bills. It's that simple.Spotify mobile program also has an option to give us freedom to ch...

• Casual Listener
  • In Turkey, my service provider Turkcell, offers a payment method called Mobile Payment. They make payments on behalf their customers, then charge them via their bills. It's that simple. Spotify mob...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Perfil não aparece na busca do Spotify

Meu perfil (sbtur) não aparece na busca do Spotify temos a conta premium e nada! Poderiam ajudar?

• Casual Listener
  • Meu perfil (sbtur) não aparece na busca do Spotify temos a conta premium e nada! Poderiam ajudar?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Ca I use a debit card to get premium

Hi guys I am from Guatemala City and I would like to have premium on my cel but I am not sure if I can pay with a debit card since the only three methods I could fine are credit card, paypal and gift card, could you please assist me with this, thank ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys I am from Guatemala City and I would like to have premium on my cel but I am not sure if I can pay with a debit card since the only three methods I could fine are credit card, paypal and gift...
  • knysnafox
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

My account went to free

Dear Spotify,I'm a premium user with a family account (I'm the one who started it). Today my account suddenly went to free, while I'm still paying for premium family. I tried logging off/in but it won't change it. My account overview and the spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, I'm a premium user with a family account (I'm the one who started it). Today my account suddenly went to free, while I'm still paying for premium family. I tried logging off/in but it ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shazam unrevoke

HelloI accidently revoked my shazam account with spotifyHow can I restore it? This is so ANNOYING!!!Your help is greatly appreciated Thakn youGuy

• Hello I accidently revoked my shazam account with spotify How can I restore it? This is so ANNOYING!!! Your help is greatly appreciated   Thakn you Guy
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio de cuenta

Hola !! Buenas noches !! A alguien le paso que teniendo cuenta premium en Spotify, se le haya cambiado a gratis aun sin haber cambiado nada de la tarjeta ? Hace varios días me venían pidiendo que actualice mis datos, pero como yo no cambie nada en la...

• Regular
  • Hola !! Buenas noches !! A alguien le paso que teniendo cuenta premium en Spotify, se le haya cambiado a gratis aun sin haber cambiado nada de la tarjeta ? Hace varios días me venían pidiendo que act...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Accounts and Family Premium. Please help me and my dad!

Good Morning Everyone,I am having an issue and I hope yall can help. I signed up with Spotify as a father's day gift for my dad. He loves the app and so I decided to get the family plan so we all could share his experience. When I signed up for Spoti...

• Good Morning Everyone, I am having an issue and I hope yall can help. I signed up with Spotify as a father's day gift for my dad. He loves the app and so I decided to get the family plan so we all c...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tài khoản bị hack

Tài khoản của tôi liên tục bị đổi mật khẩu. Mỗi lần đổi lại mật khẩu thì lại bị thêm nhiều nhạc không phải của tôi

• Tài khoản của tôi liên tục bị đổi mật khẩu. Mỗi lần đổi lại mật khẩu thì lại bị thêm nhiều nhạc không phải của tôi
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify thinks i'm in another country

My company is a nordic one, and therefore my IP adress is set to sweden, but my location is in Norway, is there a way to make it so that I dont only get swedish songs recomended to me? My account profile says im based in Norway but it doesn't seem to...

• My company is a nordic one, and therefore my IP adress is set to sweden, but my location is in Norway, is there a way to make it so that I dont only get swedish songs recomended to me?  My acco...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't connect to facebook

For some reason my spotify account and my facebook account wouldn't connect.(when i try to press "connect with facebook" it tells me there's an error... no further explanations...) what do i do?Thanksss

• For some reason my spotify account and my facebook account wouldn't connect. (when i try to press "connect with facebook" it tells me there's an error... no further explanations...) what do i do? T...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Crossfading tracks

Hey!I turned the crossfade tracks- feature on, but it won't work. Neither will the feature that should make all the songs play at the same volume. I have spotify premium. Any suggestions?

• Hey! I turned the crossfade tracks- feature on, but it won't work. Neither will the feature that should make all the songs play at the same volume. I have spotify premium. Any suggestions?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Close Account Email Doesn't Come Through

Hello, I'm trying to Close my account permanently. I have gone through all the steps multiple times on https://support.spotify.com/us/close-account/ and I still have not received the email. I have checked my **bleep** and trash folders multiple times...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm trying to Close my account permanently. I have gone through all the steps multiple times on https://support.spotify.com/us/close-account/ and I still have not received the email. I have ch...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes