Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't access email

My bank account is being charged every month. I put ever email I can remember in there. I figured out my username name which is no help because it sends it to a email I can't remember. I want to cancel this I've never even used it.

• My bank account is being charged every month. I put ever email I can remember in there. I figured out my username name which is no help because it sends it to a email I can't remember. I want to canc...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bsrgrwe

rhrthtrhrthrt

• Regular
  • rhrthtrhrthrt
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud account

Someone created a fraudulent account with my email and I can’t delete it. Please help ASAP!

• Someone created a fraudulent account with my email and I can’t delete it. Please help ASAP! 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Special character in password not possible

On spotify.com I changed my password recently, containing an ^ character. However, it turned out that this meant I could not log in on the spotify application (tried it on Linux). Changing my password to something only containing letters and numbers ...

• On spotify.com I changed my password recently, containing an ^ character. However, it turned out that this meant I could not log in on the spotify application (tried it on Linux). Changing my passwor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join Family Plan

Hey everyone, My family recently purchased a family plan (We have never had premium accounts on spotify before). When I tried to join the plan, I only got error code 600 telling me "something went wrong". Is anyone familiar with this problem? I am cu...

• Hey everyone, My family recently purchased a family plan (We have never had premium accounts on spotify before). When I tried to join the plan, I only got error code 600 telling me "something went wr...
  • Liljaaros03
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

dsfsfddsgbffdgdasaedwrerfefgggfbnfghbfgbfdgdsfgfgsefdadadeadeadasd

srefgrrggfbdsfsdfefetdrsfdsfdsffbhdgbdgvfgsferwrftgdfgserrhtfgdsfseferrfghaertgrgfgdggdfvdfvfdvdfdfdffgfdgdgrhrdtdhj

• Regular
  • srefgrrggfbdsfsdfefetdrsfdsfdsffbhdgbdgvfgsferwrftgdfgserrhtfgdsfseferrfghaertgrgfgdggdfvdfvfdvdfdfdffgfdgdgrhrdtdhj
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

switch to the new account

Hey there, I had changed my account and I wanted to know if there is any way to bring all my datas to the new account?!

• Hey there, I had changed my account and I wanted to know if there is any way to bring all my datas to the new account?!
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription without my agreement !

Hi, I don't know how, but a premium was subscribed without my approval. I want it refund and I want you to delete my credit card details. It's not even possible for me to do it ! Please

• Hi,  I don't know how, but a premium was subscribed without my approval. I want it refund and I want you to delete my credit card details. It's not even possible for me to do it !   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium and only one device online working ? Normal ?

Hey I am wandering if it is normal that I just can listening music on one device when all my device are online.I tried to put all my device online and to listen music in different room and it will s not possible. It it is normal or it’s just somethin...

• Hey I am wandering if it is normal that I just can listening music on one device when all my device are online. I tried to put all my device online and to listen music in different room and it will ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems logging on Spotify via Facebook

Greetings from the day before yesterday I'm having problems, my Spotify account was created by means of Facebook and from one moment to another the session was closed that was open on all sides. Now when I try to login via Facebook for the App tells ...

• Greetings from the day before yesterday I'm having problems, my Spotify account was created by means of Facebook and from one moment to another the session was closed that was open on all sides. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged when I’m on a family account

I seem to be getting charged on a monthly basis when I’m not the family Spotify account holder. The amount I’m being charged is more than what I would get charged than if I had a family subscription or my own.how do I get a credit and stop this payme...

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to be getting charged on a monthly basis when I’m not the family Spotify account holder. The amount I’m being charged is more than what I would get charged than if I had a family subscription ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify will not accept any payment - help

Hi,Id really appreciate any help. I am trying to make a payment to start a premium account but it will not accept paypal or visa. When i enter the payment info it processes it and then returns a declined error. - There is no problem with my credit ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,Id really appreciate any help. I am trying to make a payment to start a premium account but it will not accept paypal or visa. When i enter the payment info it processes it and then returns a decl...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

nickname won't change back to the start

I signed up for spotify and made all of the needed information anonimous. Somehow it got connected with my facebook. After months I figgered out how to break the connetion with my facebook. But my facebook name stays at my account, but i didnt sign u...

• I signed up for spotify and made all of the needed information anonimous.  Somehow it got connected with my facebook. After months I figgered out how to break the connetion with my facebook.&nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play what I select

I got premium today because I was not able to play music I selected. I am now premium and still can't. when I select a song to play it goes to a random song that is not even from the same music type. I have loged out and back in, Uninstalled on my ph...

•    I got premium today because I was not able to play music I selected. I am now premium and still can't. when I select a song to play it goes to a random song that is not even from the sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log in on Iphone App

I just got a new phone today, and i re-downloaded the Spotify app, but when I open the app and click sign in nothing happens. No matter how many times I click 'sign in' it does not prompt me for my username and password or anything. Anyone know how t...

• I just got a new phone today, and i re-downloaded the Spotify app, but when I open the app and click sign in nothing happens. No matter how many times I click 'sign in' it does not prompt me for my u...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Not working

Hello,i created a spotify account today, and i wanted to send my username to my friends so that they could follow me. however, my username is such a long and random phrase that I wanted to link my Spotify account to my Facebook. However, it is giving...

• Hello, i created a spotify account today, and i wanted to send my username to my friends so that they could follow me. however, my username is such a long and random phrase that I wanted to link my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, forgot password, no longer have access to that email address

Not sure what to do, I am logged into my spotify account but don't remember my password. I cannot password reset because I no longer have access to that email address.

• Not sure what to do, I am logged into my spotify account but don't remember my password. I cannot password reset because I no longer have access to that email address. 
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

artist i52Dj

good to all, I am a music producer, I recently joined spotify, the question is, when I already had a profile with all my themes released, different stamps, how could I have power over that account? What steps should I follow?

•         good to all, I am a music producer, I recently joined spotify, the question is, when I already had a profile with all my themes released, different stamps, how could I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change playlist cover

the way to change your playlist cover is by clicking on the three dots and clicking on art and changing it this only works on computers

• Casual Listener
  • the way to change your playlist cover is by clicking on the three dots and clicking on art and changing it this only works on computers     
  • netfliix
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes