Announcements
We're aware that some podcasts are unplayable right now. Additional info can be found here.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ooleebs1
  • Regular
  • 720 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 720 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Me estan hackeando la cuenta

Hola, ya van dos veces que me cambian el pasword y me eliminan mis playlists... escuchan canciones arabes que yo jamas escuche en mi vida. Necesito una solucion ya!

• Hola, ya van dos veces que me cambian el pasword y me eliminan mis playlists... escuchan canciones arabes que yo jamas escuche en mi vida. Necesito una solucion ya! 
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ik heb een gezins abonnement, maar er staat dat ik geen premium heb

Ik wil mijn rekeningnummer aanpassen, maar omdat er staat dat ik een free account heb, kan dat niet. Dat klopt niet want ik heb een gezins abonnement, dus premium. Wat kan ik doen om dit kloppend te krijgen? En mijn rekeningnummer te wijzigen?Groetje...

• Ik wil mijn rekeningnummer aanpassen, maar omdat er staat dat ik een free account heb, kan dat niet. Dat klopt niet want ik heb een gezins abonnement, dus premium.  Wat kan ik doen om dit klo...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Buy playlist

Hey, Some people contacted me. They want to buy my playlist for like $200. Is this even possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   Some people contacted me. They want to buy my playlist for like $200. Is this even possible?
  • Cam100
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Log In Error

I have an Integra DTR 30.5 and it keeps giving me a login error when i try to accep the terms.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Integra DTR 30.5 and it keeps giving me a login error when i try to accep the terms. 
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution the confirmation of official account of music label

Good day to everybody! My name is Alex Hornet I am representing music label called Criminal Tribe Records and we decide to direct one's strength to Spotify service. I saw that for example Critical Music and they artists having blue marks on they acco...

• Good day to everybody! My name is Alex Hornet I am representing music label called Criminal Tribe Records and we decide to direct one's strength to Spotify service. I saw that for example Critic...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username created through ITunes - Can't Cancel account

I subscribed to Premium in 2016 using my IPad through Itunes. Appreantly Itunes assigns and username with Spotify that does not have an email assocated with the account. I have canceled the subscription with Itunes, but have been being charged by Spo...

• I subscribed to Premium in 2016 using my IPad through Itunes. Appreantly Itunes assigns and username with Spotify that does not have an email assocated with the account. I have canceled the subscript...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two accounts?

My credit card is being charged twice each month. I've followed the instructions on your help page -- and can only find one user name - the one I use all the time? I need to cancel the other user name -- but don't know what it is. please help

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card is being charged twice each month. I've followed the instructions on your help page -- and can only find one user name - the one I use all the time?  I need to cancel the other us...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [WIN10] Spotify doesn't opening

Please help me. I tried reboot Windows. I reinstalled Spotify a few times. I closed my antivirus. I deleted Spotify files on AppData/Local and AppData/Roaming. I tried to install Spotify to Program Files x86.I searched another topics and I tried them...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me. I tried reboot Windows. I reinstalled Spotify a few times. I closed my antivirus. I deleted Spotify files on AppData/Local and AppData/Roaming. I tried to install Spotify to Program F...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Sign Up

Hi Spotify, I have purchased Family Premium but my daughter is unable to create an account. I have been trying for a week and each time I submit the Sign Up page it hangs with no response. The account has not been created, I can not Sign Up. Is there...

• Hi Spotify,   I have purchased Family Premium but my daughter is unable to create an account. I have been trying for a week and each time I submit the Sign Up page it hangs with no response. T...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ad issues

I have a few issues with adds. 1. The adds I get play randomly between the songs which is fine since I'm not a premium user, but they are extremely loud. Sometimes I use Spotify to play lullabies for my daughter and these ads just play so horribly lo...

• I have a few issues with adds.  1. The adds I get play randomly between the songs which is fine since I'm not a premium user, but they are extremely loud. Sometimes I use Spotify to play l...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing email

My spotify is connected to my facebook. I've tried to change the email on my facebook, because i can't remember the password to the one I use now. But when i go back to my spotify, there is no email registered. I have tried everything, but nothing wo...

• My spotify is connected to my facebook. I've tried to change the email on my facebook, because i can't remember the password to the one I use now. But when i go back to my spotify, there is no email ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I CANT Redeem my gift card

For Christmas I bought a friends an online gift card. I never received an email neither did he. So I can’t find the code to redeem. What should I do ?

• For Christmas I bought a friends an online gift card. I never received an email neither did he. So I can’t find the code to redeem. What should I do ? 
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant find my account anymore?

Hello, so a few days ago i paired my mastercard with spotify to be able to use the 30 days trial.Now i tried to log in but for some reason it said there's no active account registered with my email, which was anyways saved in my cloud. I tried to log...

• Hello, so a few days ago i paired my mastercard with spotify to be able to use the 30 days trial. Now i tried to log in but for some reason it said there's no active account registered with my email...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify thinks I'm abroad

Hi there, I cannot access my free Spotify account as it thinks I am abroad while I am not. I have recently been abroad for 3 weeks but am back now, how can this issue be fixed? Thank you, Sarah

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   I cannot access my free Spotify account as it thinks I am abroad while I am not. I have recently been abroad for 3 weeks but am back now, how can this issue be fixed?   Than...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos & Spotify

Spotify does not connect directly to sonos through the Spotify app. Can locate my sonos device available thru Spotify, and it appears to be connecting, then it stops. Spotify can be accessed directly through sonos app. Sonos support says it’s a Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify does not connect directly to sonos through the Spotify app. Can locate my sonos device available thru Spotify, and it appears to be connecting, then it stops. Spotify can be accessed directly...
  • peck1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo acceder a mi cuenta

Buenos diasTengo un problema para poder acceder a Spotify, introduzco mi usuario y contraseña y al dar clic en iniciar sesion no cambia de pantalla, siempre se queda en la pantalla de iniciar sesión. He intentado entrar con facebook y con mi correo y...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos dias Tengo un problema para poder acceder a Spotify, introduzco mi usuario y contraseña y al dar clic en iniciar sesion no cambia de pantalla, siempre se queda en la pantalla de iniciar sesió...
  • ElsaTrochez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

E mail Adresse und Passwort vergessen

I forgot my password and my Email adress. Premium is on my phone number. How can I cancel it?

• I forgot my password and my Email adress. Premium is on my phone number. How can I cancel it?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I’ve been charged three times for one subscription

Hello- my name is Jill Lutz and I've been charged three times in July for one subscription. Please contact me back to resolve this issue. I am trying to use your "contact form" and it is failing. Thanks.

• Hello- my name is Jill Lutz and I've been charged three times in July for one subscription. Please contact me back to resolve this issue. I am trying to use your "contact form" and it is failing. T...
  • brooke131
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

account

hello,i have a premium account on a facebook that i canceled.. how can i recover it to transfer it to my actual facebook account ?

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i have a premium account on a facebook that i canceled..  how can i recover it to transfer it to my actual facebook account ?    
  • PoopLooser97
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes