Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify won't connect with Facebook

When I first created my Spotify account, I didn't use my Facebook account to sign in, but created an account by email. Now I want to connect my existing Spotify account with my also existing Facebook account. But this doens't work. When I try to conn...

• When I first created my Spotify account, I didn't use my Facebook account to sign in, but created an account by email. Now I want to connect my existing Spotify account with my also existing Facebook...
  • lorblet
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify username is random letters and numbers

I made this account online about half an hour ago. When I tried to log into the app it would only let me log in with my email and not my username. When I went in to account, my username was just a ton of random letters and numbers. It's really annoyi...

• I made this account online about half an hour ago. When I tried to log into the app it would only let me log in with my email and not my username. When I went in to account, my username was just a to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problem with charge

Hi, I join today to the Premium account. I paid with paypal but I was charged £10.13 (€11,56) instead of €10.99 (my family plan).Can someone help me with this issue please? thanks in advance,Joao

• Hi,  I join today to the Premium account. I paid with paypal but I was charged £10.13 (€11,56) instead of €10.99 (my family plan). Can someone help me with this issue please?  thanks in ...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching accounts

I was previously on a chat with an agent for over an hour trying to fix a problem with my facebook based spotify account. I was trying to renew my student discount, however the spotify website wouldn't allow me to enter a valid postal code AT ALL. Th...

• I was previously on a chat with an agent for over an hour trying to fix a problem with my facebook based spotify account. I was trying to renew my student discount, however the spotify website wouldn...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify para mi gente

Que tal estoy buscando la forma de obtener un precio preferencial en las cuentas de spotify, ya que me gustaria ofrecerlo a mi gente como incentivo, ocuparia 100 cuentas premium, pero quisiera saber si se me puede ofrecer un precio preferencial o si ...

• Que tal estoy buscando la forma de obtener un precio preferencial en las cuentas de spotify, ya que me gustaria ofrecerlo a mi gente como incentivo,  ocuparia 100 cuentas premium, pero quisiera ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

University Staff Discount Similar to Student Discount

Spotify Competitors such as Apple Music, Pandora, etc. all offer University Student and Staff Discounts. Spotify only offers Student Discount.I am an instructor and currently pay $9.99 for Spotify Premium. I have now signed up for Apple Music for $4....

• Spotify Competitors such as Apple Music, Pandora, etc. all offer University Student and Staff Discounts.  Spotify only offers Student Discount. I am an instructor and currently pay $9.99 for Sp...
  • cjr91
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes

Payment

It appears I have two payments coming out of my account every month and can’t understand why?

• It appears I have two payments coming out of my account every month and can’t understand why? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

When i try to log in with my email the 'log in' icon switch to 'logging in' icon when pressed and then switch back and nothing happens. Anyone knows why?

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to log in with my email the 'log in'  icon switch to 'logging in' icon when pressed and then switch back and nothing happens. Anyone knows why? 
  • dolev7
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks Spotify for Partners, upgrade to Family

I am a Starbucks Partner and am currently enjoying my premium membership. Can I upgrade to family for a discounted price? i.e. $14.99/month minus the starbucks partner discount? Thanks!Carly Bruster

• I am a Starbucks Partner and am currently enjoying my premium membership. Can I upgrade to family for a discounted price? i.e. $14.99/month minus the starbucks partner discount? Thanks! Carly Bruster
  • annemkat0925
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

all my playlists are gone

idk where they went but it says i have no music at all

• idk where they went but it says i have no music at all
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

good days, I wanted to take advantage of the student discount. I applied 2 times and paid my 6.99 Turkish Liras(again two times) from my account. and it still looks like a free subscription, and I demand an extra 6.99 Turkish Liras to back from my ac...

• good days, I wanted to take advantage of the student discount. I applied 2 times and paid my 6.99 Turkish Liras(again two times) from my account. and it still looks like a free subscription, and I de...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t let me change my debit card information

I lost my last debit card and I’m tying to update my payment method but it won’t let me.

• Casual Listener
  • I lost my last debit card and I’m tying to update my payment method but it won’t let me.
  • bethwells36
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Login failed

In trying to log into my account, but each time I try I get the message "We are currently experiencing problems. Please try again later." This has been happening for the past few hours.

• Casual Listener
  • In trying to log into my account, but each time I try I get the message "We are currently experiencing problems. Please try again later." This has been happening for the past few hours. 
  • Jjeeffeeff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m lost

Hi!I’m italian, but living in Poland with a Spanish bank account.I’ve got problems with the payment because my data don’t corrispond (neither in my life) so Spotify is confused (like me).Thanks.

• Hi! I’m italian, but living in Poland with a Spanish bank account. I’ve got problems with the payment because my data don’t corrispond (neither in my life) so Spotify is confused (like me). Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

only want spotify premium not family

Hello, I'm trying to sign up for premium only and for some reason, no matter which screens I go through, by the time I get to the confirmation sign up page it only offers me premium for family, which is a couple of bucks more and I don't need. Any id...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I'm trying to sign up for premium only and for some reason, no matter which screens I go through, by the time I get to the confirmation sign up page it only offers me premium for family...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Studentenrabatt

Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit längerem das Premium Abo von Spotify. Nun möchte ich den Studentenrabatt einlösen. Dafür wird aber von mir verlangt Kreditkarte, Paypal oder Klarna zu verwenden. Bisher wird die Gebühr aber jeden Monat per Lastschrift vo...

• Hallo zusammen,   ich habe seit längerem das Premium Abo von Spotify. Nun möchte ich den Studentenrabatt einlösen. Dafür wird aber von mir verlangt Kreditkarte, Paypal oder Klarna zu verwenden...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

update payment details

My card/payment information is expiring & its not opening up the window to change it. The screen just keep showing loading, but never opens.

• Casual Listener
  • My card/payment information is expiring & its not opening up the window to change it. The screen just keep showing loading, but never opens.
  • bluesolarwater
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks partner premium membership is not working

Hello! I have a free premium account through Starbucks and today Spotify started asking me to sign up for premium. It no longer allows me to play individual songs, only to shuffle. I figured my free year ran out, so I went to sign up for premium and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have a free premium account through Starbucks and today Spotify started asking me to sign up for premium. It no longer allows me to play individual songs, only to shuffle. I figured my free ...
  • brattney31
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Account premium

Ciao, ho attivato l'abbonamento Premium ieri sera, involontariamente pero ho fatto disconnetti e non riesco piu ad entrare! Ho altri account e li ho provati tutti, Ma niente, Non trovo l'account giusto con attivo il mio Premium! Ho provato a crearne ...

• Ciao, ho attivato l'abbonamento Premium ieri sera, involontariamente pero  ho fatto disconnetti e non riesco piu  ad entrare! Ho altri account e li ho provati tutti, Ma niente, Non trovo l'...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't login

I tried logging in to my account but i keep getting the error message your username and password combination does not match a spotify account. I have reset my password yet i keep getting the same message. What do i do?

• I tried logging in to my account but i keep getting the error message your username and password combination does not match a spotify account. I have reset my password yet i keep getting the same mes...
  • L33Tech
  • Regular
  • 39 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 7 likes