Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution My ex Wife's echo and dots show up on my account

Very similar issue as the one I keep seeing. But with a slight twist. We've been divorced for amost 2 years now. Before I had spotify premium. Once I got premium I was able to connect it to my echo. She somewhere in the last year got her own echo and...

• Casual Listener
  • Very similar issue as the one I keep seeing. But with a slight twist.    We've been divorced for amost 2 years now. Before I had spotify premium.    Once I got premium I was a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shutting down the link to facebook

I had a free spotify account connected to facebook and not my email. Then i got full access using my email and i cant connect to my Facebook because my old free account is. I want to shut down the old free account so i can connect my new one to faceb...

• I had a free spotify account connected to facebook and not my email. Then i got full access using my email and i cant connect to my Facebook because my old free account is. I want to shut down the ol...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't access account

I was forced to get a new email address. Now, due to change of email address, I can't recall password and have no way to get it sent to me. Any help would be appreciated.

• I was forced to get a new email address.  Now, due to change of email address, I can't recall password and have no way to get it sent to me.  Any help would be appreciated.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: Songs not playing...

I just subscribed and want to know if i download and save songs on my playlist on spotify would i be able to listen to saved songs if i dont renew my subscribtion ..

• I just subscribed and want to know if i download and save songs on my playlist on spotify would i be able to listen  to saved songs if i dont renew my subscribtion .. 
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook login issue

Had a premium account with my email through Facebook. I deleted my Facebook and then my phone broke a month later. So when I got a new phone I couldn’t login to my Spotify. How do I cancel that premium account so that I can start a new one on another...

• Had a premium account with my email through Facebook. I deleted my Facebook and then my phone broke a month later. So when I got a new phone I couldn’t login to my Spotify. How do I cancel that premi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logged in with FB, but cannot change password

I can log into my account fine using facebook, but if i want to chang my password on the spotify account i need to remember my old spotify password. I do not, so i should just reset my password with the an email, but the email that i used for spotify...

• I can log into my account fine using facebook, but if i want to chang my password on the spotify account i need to remember my old spotify password. I do not, so i should just reset my password with ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

I have been unable to log into my Spotify account for the last 2 weeks. I'm able to log onto the website and into my account but it won't allow me to open the app.EVERY TIME I try to log in it says "update password" then sends me a crazy numeric pass...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been unable to log into my Spotify account for the last 2 weeks. I'm able to log onto the website and into my account but it won't allow me to open the app. EVERY TIME I try to log in it says...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log In Problem

I've changed the password for more that 5 times now trying to get it to log into the app. I can get on the website and sign in but as soon as I try to log into the app on my Oppo F1 Phone it tells me incorrect password or username. Which obviously is...

• I've changed the password for more that 5 times now trying to get it to log into the app. I can get on the website and sign in but as soon as I try to log into the app on my Oppo F1 Phone it tells me...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to log into android app

Having problem with my android app now.. can log into Spotify web just fine. Tried all the solution method but nothing. How ?

• Casual Listener
  • Having problem with my android app now.. can log into Spotify web just fine. Tried all the solution method but nothing. How ?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

register zip code

hello!!, sorry for the interuption I have had problems to register my zip code, will not let me add my address on my profile, could someone please instruct me on how to register it? is that I am registered by facebook and only appears in edit your ac...

• hello!!, sorry for the interuption I have had problems to register my zip code, will not let me add my address on my profile, could someone please instruct me on how to register it? is that I am regi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked by PS4 User?

Hey Guys,I have a Problem. For some days now someone is using my Spotify account at his PlayStation. I can see it at the "Devices" window in Spotify on my Desktop PC and my mobilephone. I changed my password and chose disconnect from all devices, but...

• Hey Guys, I have a Problem. For some days now someone is using my Spotify account at his PlayStation. I can see it at the "Devices" window in Spotify on my Desktop PC and my mobilephone. I changed m...
  • hacked
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I paid premium but still free. Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • I paid premium but still free. Please help me
  • im_tired2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log in- error 408

I have problems to log in on my app- and I do not want to use my facebook account.. I got error 408? What should I do? I can log in on my computer.

• I have problems to log in on my app- and I do not want to use my facebook account.. I got error 408? What should I do? I can log in on my computer.
  • im_tired2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 333 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 333 replies
  • 7 likes

premium account hacked

I’ve been listening all day on my computer and I got in my car and opened the app on my phone and it says I have the wrong information. I go to put the password in and there’s an email on my account that IS NOT my email. I need this fixed ASAP I’m fr...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been listening all day on my computer and I got in my car and opened the app on my phone and it says I have the wrong information. I go to put the password in and there’s an email on my account ...
  • ahardo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook e spotify

Ciao a tutti, chiedo aiuto perché tanto tempo fa, per provare spotify invece di creare un account entrai con facebook e poi eliminai l'applicazione sia dal telefono che dalla pagina app di facebook. Oggi ho deciso di creare un account per attivare pr...

• Visitor
  • Ciao a tutti, chiedo aiuto perché tanto tempo fa, per provare spotify invece di creare un account entrai con facebook e poi eliminai l'applicazione sia dal telefono che dalla pagina app di facebook. ...
  • Funblader
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched from Premium to Family plan.

Hello,I just switched from my premium to a family plan. However, I paid for a month of premium, so I was wondering if I could get a refund for the premium. I purchased Spotify Premium before my sisters asked me to purchase the family plan for us. I s...

• Hello, I just switched from my premium to a family plan. However, I paid for a month of premium, so I was wondering if I could get a refund for the premium. I purchased Spotify Premium before...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Email

Hi, my spotify is setup through my facebook and I need to change my email address. I know I have to change it through facebook first but I've already done that yet there is no change in my email on spotify. Just want to change my email address to the...

• Hi, my spotify is setup through my facebook and I need to change my email address. I know I have to change it through facebook first but I've already done that yet there is no change in my email on s...
  • hinalp13
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

bad gate way can't access my account

I'm trying to cancel my subscription and cannot even access my account page. I see this is not just my problem. Can you please fix this problem and cancel my premium subscription as soon as possible?

• I'm trying to cancel my subscription and cannot even access my account page. I see this is not just my problem.   Can you please fix this problem and cancel my premium subscription as soon a...
  • oogarcia
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

someone else is using my account

Basically I think someone else is using my account, when I log in sometimes there is music playing that I dont listen to, connected to chrome web player (i don't use chrome web player). I'm not logged into spotify anywhere else. My spotify is connect...

• Basically I think someone else is using my account, when I log in sometimes there is music playing that I dont listen to, connected to chrome web player (i don't use chrome web player). I'm not logge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes