Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • whereiszack
  • 735 replies
  • 72 likes
  • Account
  • 735 replies
  • 72 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium and not able to get into account

I appreciate subscribed for a premium trial, I had to sign into my account again and I forgot in the email in the username I was using. I can't get into the account and I don't want to pay for Premium and I'm not going to use.

• I appreciate subscribed for a premium trial, I had to sign into my account again and I forgot in the email in the username I was using. I can't get into the account and I don't want to pay for Premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Premium Acc

I payed for my premium account 4 days ago but I cant do anything with my acc theres always a message that says that i havent payed yet. I contacted the company that menages the Payments and they confirmed my payment. I got the confirmation e-mail as ...

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for my premium account 4 days ago but I cant do anything with my acc theres always a message that says that i havent payed yet. I contacted the company that menages the Payments and they conf...
  • marvinheider
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password and email for premium

I have a free and premium account. I dont remember my password or email I used for premium.I cant access my premium account my user name for premium is Lithiumrap.I want to delete my free account under and add my premium to that email anyone know wh...

• I have a free and premium account. I dont remember my password or email I used for premium.I cant access my premium account my user name for premium is Lithiumrap.I want to delete my free account und...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Since middle of December until today i have been charged 3x $9.99 for my fee n i shouldnt have to

Since THE middle of december until todays date i have paid $9.99 3× and i want to know why and i believe at least one of those payments should b returned or i should b paid up until end of February whatever os easiest for your company to do but i hon...

• Since THE middle of december until todays date i have paid $9.99 3× and i want to know why and i believe at least one of those payments should b returned or i should b paid up until end of February w...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost account

hi ! I did a secundary account with a fake email address, my phone droped in water and now is chaging me the monthly payments for the service, how can I stop the payments if I am not able to log in ???

• hi ! I did a secundary account with a fake email address, my phone droped in water and now is chaging me the monthly payments for the service, how can I stop the payments if I am not able to log in ?...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost all of my playlists

Hello, Recently, I logged into another ipad and i lost all of my playlists on all of my devices. cant seem to figure out why...any ideas

• Hello,   Recently, I logged into another ipad and i lost all of my playlists on all of my devices. cant seem to figure out why...any ideas
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden login problem

Hi there, Hope for some help, thanks in advance.The problem I'm experiencing happened suddenly after 3 weeks of not using spotify online (was using offline playlist during that time). I'm a premium user, was away and when I finally got online, the sp...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   Hope for some help, thanks in advance. The problem I'm experiencing happened suddenly after 3 weeks of not using spotify online (was using offline playlist during that time). I'm ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Private playlists showing in public playlists section.

Hi there, I have several playlists which are marked as private showing in my public playlists section. I can't set them to private as they already state that they are private (so the only option available is 'make public'). I've tried deleting some o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have several playlists which are marked as private showing in my public playlists section. I can't set them to private as they already state that they are private (so the only op...
  • patriciap
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Private playlist
    Public Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminar Cuenta

Hola, me gustaria saber como eliminar mi cuenta de Spotify para siempre. La cree con facebook. Gracias.

• Hola, me gustaria saber como eliminar mi cuenta de Spotify para siempre. La cree con facebook. Gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email notification language

Hi I am based in Hong Kong and subscribe to Spotify in Hong Kong. The Spotify software lets me set English language but all the email notifications that I receive are in Chinese characters. How can I change the email notification language to English?...

• Hi   I am based in Hong Kong and subscribe to Spotify in Hong Kong. The Spotify software lets me set English language but all the email notifications that I receive are in Chinese characters...
  • HongKong2018
  • 30 replies
  • 39 likes
  • Account
  • 30 replies
  • 39 likes

Spotify family but different country

Hello, I've currently moved to Ireland for my studies, and would like to join a Family Plan for my cousin who is in Malaysia. When I enter the invite code, I get this message: "We couldn't add you to the Family plan as your account needs to be based ...

• Hello,   I've currently moved to Ireland for my studies, and would like to join a Family Plan for my cousin who is in Malaysia. When I enter the invite code, I get this message: " We couldn't ...
  • kkinski
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 37 replies
  • 13 likes

Language change!

I see from the community page that after 4 Years, Spotify are still ignoring the problem of Important messages/updates being sent in the language of the country of residence as opposed to the language the subscriber speaks! Examples are messages in C...

• I see from the community page that after 4 Years, Spotify are still ignoring the problem of Important messages/updates being sent in the language of the country of residence as opposed to the languag...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify artist verification

i am artist on spotify and cant log into my own artist profile i had to make another one with the same name , also my account should be verified , i need help , thank you very much - dylie dollas @dyliedollas

• i am artist on spotify and cant log into my own artist profile i had to make another one with the same name , also my account should be verified , i need help , thank you very much - dylie dollas @dy...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging In While Abroad

I'm currently traveling and the first couple of days Spotify worked fine. However, after a couple of days, I wasn't allowed to log into my account.

• I'm currently traveling and the first couple of days Spotify worked fine. However, after a couple of days, I wasn't allowed to log into my account.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in with my email works but not my username

For some weird reason spotify will let me log in using my email but not my username. Help?

• For some weird reason spotify will let me log in using my email but not my username.   Help?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

Hi! My account for Premium for Family members is blank/ empty...Information previously entered is no longer displayed.Why?When I click Want to add or remove members? and press GOthe site is blank/empty...Web Site Problems?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! My account for Premium for Family members is blank/ empty... Information previously entered is no longer displayed. Why? When I click Want to add or remove members? and press GO the site ...
  • lac6imd7wj6uj8n
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle not working as intended, wtb fix.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-function-not-working-for-big-playlists/td-p/4294757https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-Sucks/td-p/1719468https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Will-you-fix-the-s...

• Regular
  • https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-function-not-working-for-big-playlists/td-p/4294757 https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-Sucks/td-p/1719468 https://comm...
  • kartselyanski96
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

IHi- my spotify account seems to have been hacked by another user- today all my playlists had been deleted and replaced with a load of french rap music (not a fan) my password changed and 4 new unknown users added to my spotify with unknown email add...

• Regular
  • IHi- my spotify account seems to have been hacked by another user- today all my playlists had been deleted and replaced with a load of french rap music (not a fan) my password changed and 4 new unkno...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent username v email address behaviour

I have had a Spotify Free account for several years - unused. Yesterday, I upgraded this to Premium Family. This account has a sensible username and requires it to log in - it will not let me use the email address. My wife signed up to join our Famil...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a Spotify Free account for several years - unused.  Yesterday, I upgraded this to Premium Family.  This account has a sensible username and requires it to log in - it will not le...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes