Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu spotify desliga depois de tocar 3 musicas no celuar samsung... O que deve estar acontecendo ?

Meu spotify desliga sempre depois da terceira música tocada...sempre tenho que religar o aplicativo...não sei se é algum problema com a conta ou com o celular... Que é um Samsung gram prime...preciso de ajuda.... Já limpei o cache e procuro sempre de...

• Meu spotify desliga sempre depois da terceira música tocada...sempre tenho que religar o aplicativo...não sei se é algum problema com a conta ou com o celular... Que é um Samsung gram prime...preciso...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Any smartphone can connect to my Play Station 4 and change the songs

Hi all!! Im a Play Station 4 user that is using Spotify. Sometimes when I play and listen Spotify, (just guessing) my brother is able to connect via Spotify Mobile (android) to my PS4 and change the songs and I don´t know how to block him. Is there a...

• Hi all!!   Im a Play Station 4 user that is using Spotify.   Sometimes when I play and listen Spotify, (just guessing) my brother is able to connect via Spotify Mobile (android) to my P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Spotify Premium won't let me sign up. When I put my card number in it says to enter the expiration date. The expiration date is entered and correct.

• Spotify Premium won't let me sign up. When I put my card number in it says to enter the expiration date. The expiration date is entered and correct.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads Dissapearing

Paid for Premium so I could download music onto my phone to use while I was camping. However 2 days in to my trip and spotify logged me out and then deleted all music I had downloaded to my phone. This has now happened 3 seperate times and am getting...

• Paid for Premium so I could download music onto my phone to use while I was camping. However 2 days in to my trip and spotify logged me out and then deleted all music I had downloaded to my phone. Th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Mode and AutoPlay not working

Every time I am listening to the radio mod or in autoplay after 3 or 4 songs it stops playing even though the play button is still active.Is there any way around it? as it is very frustrating having to click to pause and then play again every 4 songs...

• Every time I am listening to the radio mod or in autoplay after 3 or 4 songs it stops playing even though the play button is still active. Is there any way around it? as it is very frustrating hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

removing all downloads

this is just a bug report i guessi am only using spotify on my computer and on my phonei downloaded my music only to my phone and since i want it in extreme quality and my wifi isnt the best it took several days to download the 3000 songsnow after sw...

• Music Fan
  • this is just a bug report i guess i am only using spotify on my computer and on my phone i downloaded my music only to my phone and since i want it in extreme quality and my wifi isnt the best it...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble queuing songs. Wont work.

I want to queue songs, but it wont work. I put it in queue but it still wont play. Bit when i play that specifc song, the song itself work. What do i do? I have updated, install and reinstalled. Logged in and logged out. Restart my phone.. Etc.

• I want to queue songs, but it wont work. I put it in queue but it still wont play. Bit when i play that specifc song, the song itself work. What do i do? I have updated, install and reinstalled. Logg...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloaded songs on free account.

I have a free account on Spotify. My saved songs show as downloaded songs and do occupy space on my phone. But I can't play them offline. Is it a problem or does it not matter if I delete the "downloaded"?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free account on Spotify. My saved songs show as downloaded songs and do occupy space on my phone. But I can't play them offline. Is it a problem or does it not matter if I delete the "downlo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account 2500 Offline Songs gone

Toll now i have my premium Account 4-5 years, iam now on vacation and all of sudden all my offline songs are gone. Playlists are still available and iam able to download all songs again.The green arrow disappeared, the playlist aren't even shown as s...

• Casual Listener
  • Toll now i have my premium Account 4-5 years, iam now on vacation and all of sudden all my offline songs are gone. Playlists are still available and iam able to download all songs again. The green a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AUX cable issue and earphones plugin.

So this is the thing, when I have an aux cable plugged to my phone and listening to music in the car for example, the music keeps pausing and the headphone symbol blinks for just a second and the music stops. You have to press play again for it to re...

• So this is the thing, when I have an aux cable plugged to my phone and listening to music in the car for example, the music keeps pausing and the headphone symbol blinks for just a second and the mus...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Removing Recommend Tracks/Suggestions

Hi, Name Yaygen After dealing with the Spotify Free I decided it's time to get Premium so as of today I did. And enjoying it! I have over 100 playlist and such and working on another however... How do you disable the recommended track or suggested tr...

• Hi, Name Yaygen After dealing with the Spotify Free I decided it's time to get Premium so as of today I did. And enjoying it! I have over 100 playlist and such and working on another however... How d...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting music Spotify don't have on to phone and listen to it

The problem is that I have added a song to a playlist and downloaded it on my phone (worked three times before) but it will not download it so I can listen to it. Why don't they make local files on phones so you don't have listen form to places

• The problem is that I have added a song to a playlist and downloaded it on my phone (worked three times before) but it will not download it so I can listen to it.   Why don't they make local f...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shuffle

While using spotify my shuffle will not work. If I hit shuffle play it just goes to the first song and will play music like it's not on shuffle.

• Casual Listener
  • While using spotify my shuffle will not work. If I hit shuffle play it just goes to the first song and will play music like it's not on shuffle.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi musica esta acelerada

Mi musica se escucha muy acelerada, casi como si fuera de esas ediciones "versión alvin y las ardillas".No se a que se deba, de pronto lo inicie y ya se escuchaba así.

• Mi musica se escucha muy acelerada, casi como si fuera de esas ediciones "versión alvin y las ardillas". No se a que se deba, de pronto lo inicie y ya se escuchaba así.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Android: it keep starting and starting alone

Hi, since some days ago Spotify on my Android keeps starting alone.Do you have any idea of how to solve that?Thx

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, since some days ago Spotify on my Android keeps starting alone. Do you have any idea of how to solve that? Thx
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Android App strart playing the same song when I'm using the Mac App

Hello Good Afternoon, recently I have had alot of problems with the Spotify app (Android), I'm listening my music on my Mac (spotify App, no web) and It randomly stops playing on the Mac and it starts on the phone... I belive that it has something to...

• Hello Good Afternoon, recently I have had alot of problems with the Spotify app (Android), I'm listening my music on my Mac (spotify App, no web) and It randomly stops playing on the Mac and it start...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs not playing and songs need to be manually changed after one ends

Within the last couple days, Spotify has not allowed me to play any of my downloaded songs even though they show as downloaded. Also even though I have Auto play and Gapless Playback enabled, songs require me to manually skip or change to continue to...

• Within the last couple days, Spotify has not allowed me to play any of my downloaded songs even though they show as downloaded. Also even though I have Auto play and Gapless Playback enabled, songs r...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep**ing Spotify, **bleep**ing support

Erstellt endlich einen richtigen Support den man kontaktieren kann und der einem beim Lösen der Probleme hilft. Das Problem liegt bestimmt nicht an meinem Gerät! Was eine blöde Ausrede! Das Problem ist sehr umfassend und lässt sich nicht eben ersuche...

• Erstellt endlich einen richtigen Support den man kontaktieren kann und der einem beim Lösen der Probleme hilft. Das Problem liegt bestimmt nicht an meinem Gerät! Was eine blöde Ausrede! Das Problem i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to Yamaha WX030

If I startet Spotify (from Android or Windows) I see my Speaker in the devicelist. If I try to connect them I see the message "connecting". After about 30 seconds this operation stops without any message and no connection.I've updated the Speaker to ...

• Casual Listener
  • If I startet Spotify (from Android or Windows) I see my Speaker in the devicelist. If I try to connect them I see the message "connecting". After about 30 seconds this operation stops without any mes...
  • MEA707
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Play store download problem

First of all, I want to install Spotify download key is installed in the normal way after 100% and loading ... says. And then there's no Enough storage space the application cannot be installed because you get the error. But all the other application...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all, I want to install Spotify download key is installed in the normal way after 100% and loading ... says. And then there's no Enough storage space the application cannot be installed becau...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes