Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Emply Running Playlist

Hi, When i chose the Browse option and then select Running from the menu, the running playlist is emtpy. It attempts to set the tempo but it cannot. However, i never use this, i typically set the tempo myself and hit 'skip' to the voice telling me to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, When i chose the Browse option and then select Running from the menu, the running playlist is emtpy.   It attempts to set the tempo but it cannot. However, i never use this, i typically se...
  • Sharonmccaughan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How many times do I have to dowload my music, If I have dowloaded it already?

I hace almost 2 years with premiun, and I dowload every son I add to my playlist. But now it seems like I have never dowloaded it and it is no possible. I want to use it with no internet connection, that is why I am paying for.

• Casual Listener
  • I hace almost 2 years with premiun, and I dowload every son I add to my playlist. But now it seems like I have never dowloaded it and it is no possible. I want to use it with no internet connection, ...
  • JhohanMora
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Not Following my own Playlist

Hi, I created a collaborative playlist with my friend a few months ago. The other day when I opened the app, the playlist was no longer under my Playlists app. When I go to my friends profile I can find the playlist under public playlists and I can o...

• ...ind the playlist under public playlists and I can open it, however I am unable to follow it. I've tried doing this on both my android phone and my laptop with no success. What should I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account only works on my laptop. But in my Android smartphone, it only works as free

When I use Spotify on my laptop, Premium works just perfectly. But, when I want to use it on my Android smartphone, it works as if I wasnt premium. Please help . Im argentinian.

• When I use Spotify on my laptop, Premium works just perfectly. But, when I want to use it on my Android smartphone, it works as if I wasnt premium. Please help . Im argentinian.
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i cant pay with my bank card

It keep saying my card is having a bad day, why is this

• It keep saying my card is having a bad day, why is this
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Equalização indisponível na versão 7.6.0.1219

Eu usava uma versão mais antiga do Spotify em um celular mais antigo e lá eu possuía a opção de equalizar as músicas segundo minhas preferências. Após adquirir um celular novo a versão passou para a 7.6.0.1219 e eu não mais tive a opção de ajustar o ...

• Eu usava uma versão mais antiga do Spotify em um celular mais antigo e lá eu possuía a opção de equalizar as músicas segundo minhas preferências. Após adquirir um celular novo a versão passou para a ...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle the Playlist

Is there any easy way to shuffle up the playlist so the added song isent in the same place? (If i added same artist in a row) so i can shake everything up?I know theres a shuffle uption to play music with but thats kinda crappy beouse it allways take...

• Is there any easy way to shuffle up the playlist so the added song isent in the same place? (If i added same artist in a row) so i can shake everything up? I know theres a shuffle uption to play m...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas com wifi

Ate quando ficarei com problemas ao tentar ficar online pelo wifi ? Se continuar assim cancelo minha assinatura !

• Ate quando ficarei com problemas ao tentar ficar online pelo wifi ? Se continuar assim cancelo minha assinatura !
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download gets deleted

Since 1 week I have the problem, that when I download my music - so I can listen to it without internet in my car or when I travel - it downloads the music but after an hour the music is gone and I habe to go online again. Can you please help me with...

• Since 1 week I have the problem, that when I download my music - so I can listen to it without internet in my car or when I travel - it downloads the music but after an hour the music is gone and I h...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs do not download anymore

Okay so about a month ago I decided I wanted to see if I can download songs and have them available exclusively on my Spotify account. If I download songs onto my computer they show up on the local storage tab on the Spotify app. I figured out that i...

• Okay so about a month ago I decided I wanted to see if I can download songs and have them available exclusively on my Spotify account. If I download songs onto my computer they show up on the local s...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't link spotify to shazam or tinder

Anytime I try to link my Spotify to either Shazam or Tinder, I get a white screen. google Nexus 5x all apps up to date

• Anytime I try to link my Spotify to either Shazam or Tinder, I get a white screen.   google Nexus 5x   all apps up to date  
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded Playlists are not downloaded anymore after update

Hallo everyone,I have an problem after every update, which means 3 times within the last 4 month and several times before.After an update spotifiy shows me no playlist as downloaded anymore. I am able to download them again, but referring to the amou...

• Hallo everyone, I have an problem after every update, which means 3 times within the last 4 month and several times before. After an update spotifiy shows me no playlist as downloaded anymore. ...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs not playing

I have a problem.When I downloaded a playlist when playing it offline some songs are normal but with others, the bar does not move yet it says the song is playing. No sound is playing.I put it into offline mode, no change.Please help

• I have a problem. When I downloaded a playlist when playing it offline some songs are normal but with others, the bar does not move yet it says the song is playing. No sound is playing. I put ...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Download over cellular data" is enabled but still NOT DOWNLOADING

I'm a Spotify premium user that had to FACTORY RESET my Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) in order to get Download over cellular data to work, IT DOES NOT WORK FOR THe NTH TIME NOW!I've also tried doing a clean reinstall for a lot of times I can no longer cou...

• Regular
  • I'm a Spotify premium user that had to FACTORY RESET my Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) in order to get Download over cellular data to work, IT DOES NOT WORK FOR THe NTH TIME NOW! I've also tried doing a...
  • daveyp
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • data downloading
    Download error
    downloading
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't let me change mobile settings.

Hi, Been having this issue with trying to enable Spotify to download songs with mobile connection and not just wifi. The problem is that, that specific settings is grayed out, a long with loads of other settings on my phone. This is really frustratin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Been having this issue with trying to enable Spotify to download songs with mobile connection and not just wifi. The problem is that, that specific settings is grayed out, a long with lo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists not staying downloaded to Android device

Hi, I have a handful of playlists saved(for offline listening) to my Android phone but it seems like they do not stay saved after a certain amount of time. Its hard to pinpoint the exact amount of time but it seems pretty random. I will go to play so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a handful of playlists saved(for offline listening) to my Android phone but it seems like they do not stay saved after a certain amount of time. Its hard to pinpoint the exact amount of ti...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing a song not found in Spotify using Spotify.

Hello Spotify community.So i was finding two songs amd couldn't find them in Spotify. Both the songs are on youtube. I was wondering if there was any way i could use Spotify to play those tracks on mobile without getting Premium (although i am gonna ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify community. So i was finding two songs amd couldn't find them in Spotify. Both the songs are on youtube. I was wondering if there was any way i could use Spotify to play those tracks ...
  • DeicideXD
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes