Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue tooth connectivity - failed

Hi, I'd be grateful for some help re a problem. I am a user of spotify, currently still have it playing on my mac (no problem). However, I have been using it via bluetooth (logitech audio adapter) through a hifi into speakers without any problems unt...

• Hi, I'd be grateful for some help re a problem.  I am a user of spotify, currently still have it playing on my mac (no problem).  However, I have been using it via bluetooth (logitech audio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playlist created doesn't appear on the other device

Hey everbody! Got a samsung galaxy s4 mini and a samsung galaxy tab 4 8.0. Same Account (connected via Facebook), same spotify versions, tried emptying the cache, logging off and on again, nothing seems to help. The problem is whenever I create a pla...

• Hey everbody!   Got a samsung galaxy s4 mini and a samsung galaxy tab 4 8.0. Same Account (connected via Facebook), same spotify versions, tried emptying the cache, logging off and on agai...
  • Mesa_03
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Distortion the first 4 seconds on new song

I have had this problem for about a week now. After playing local songs, spotify wont automatically go to the next song, and the non-local songs all get a huge distortion the first 4-5 seconds of playing... but only when I select that song to be play...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had this problem for about a week now. After playing local songs, spotify wont automatically go to the next song, and the non-local songs all get a huge distortion the first 4-5 seconds of pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Loosing stored files

Several times in the past few weeks I have gone to play a tune via my phone whilst not in signal area only to find the 1800 songs I have downloaded locally to my device are gone. Yes, this is a great feature for £9.99 or whatever it is a month, but n...

• Casual Listener
  • Several times in the past few weeks I have gone to play a tune via my phone whilst not in signal area only to find the 1800 songs I have downloaded locally to my device are gone. Yes, this is a great...
  • dibbster46
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Endomondo stops Spotify

Spotify stops after tracking with endomondo for exact 1 km. Spotify is not crashing it just stops playing. If Spotify is restarted then it will keep running e.g. the fault will not reappear at 2 km etc. I'm using a HTC One (M8) with Android 5.0 Lolli...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify stops after tracking with endomondo for exact 1 km. Spotify is not crashing it just stops playing. If Spotify is restarted then it will keep running e.g. the fault will not reappear at 2 km e...
  • JTN
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Not enough space

Dear reader, When i want to download music to my mobile for offline use. it says i dont have enough space. my mobile has like 8GB of free space available. I tried reinstalling spotify but the only thing what happened was that the 300 songs on my mobi...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear reader,   When i want to download music to my mobile for offline use. it says i dont have enough space. my mobile has like 8GB of free space available.   I tried reinstalling s...
  • Slice396
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

not launching

I've had Spotify Premium for years and just got a new phone. An LG F60 and I can't get it to open up. I uploaded to the application and when I click on the Spotify app, just like I used to on my old phone... It just goes to a black screen. How can I ...

• I've had Spotify Premium for years and just got a new phone. An LG F60 and I can't get it to open up. I uploaded to the application and when I click on the Spotify app, just like I used to on my old ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No access to Spotify via HTC One car app

It has been working before but not anymore since some time. After reinstalling Spotify you have access once but then it's gone again.Android version 4.4.3HTC Sense 6.0

• It has been working before but not anymore since some time. After reinstalling Spotify you have access once but then it's gone again. Android version 4.4.3 HTC Sense 6.0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify has stopped working on my Android

Hello, For about a week i haven't been able to listen to Spotify on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Spotify Premium). It has previously worked without any problems. When i listen to a track it stops itself just before the end of the track and th...

• Hello,   For about a week i haven't been able to listen to Spotify on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Spotify Premium). It has previously worked without any problems. When i listen to a...
  • Kellylynn1113
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash while using Snapchat

So I'm not sure where to put this, but I have been having issues with Spotify crashing whenever I open my Snapchat and I'm not sure whose side is causing the issue, but it's something to look into.

• So I'm not sure where to put this, but I have been having issues with Spotify crashing whenever I open my Snapchat and I'm not sure whose side is causing the issue, but it's something to look into.
  • RNRRT
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Android spotify dont show what i listen in activity log facebook

Hi, in PC works great but in Android i cant get what i listen in facebook, i already activated the option in settings "Show on Facebook"

• Hi, in PC works great but in Android i cant get what i listen in facebook, i already activated the option in settings "Show on Facebook"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

thumbs up and down broken

I have spotify installed on my Samsung s5. It is brand new. I have to continually reinstall spotify because the thumbs up/down will not work. I press it and it flashes green for the time my finger is on it but as soon as I lift my finger it goes away...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify installed on my Samsung s5. It is brand new. I have to continually reinstall spotify because the thumbs up/down will not work. I press it and it flashes green for the time my finger is...
  • pepperacat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Spotify premium, music is not downloading.

Hello, I am using spotify premium on the One plus android phone. When saving an artist, and tikking it to play offline, it gives me a "waiting for download" sign. Whatever I try it doesn't work. Is anyone familiar with this sort of thing?

• Hello,    I am using spotify premium on the One plus android phone. When saving an artist, and tikking it to play offline, it gives me a "waiting for download" sign. Whatever I try it d...
  • RNRRT
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify suddenly stopped playing right now, is it down?

I can browse and search for songs but whenever I hit the "play" button nothing comes out my earphones. Issues began around 10 minutes ago. using samsung galaxy s4.

• I can browse and search for songs but whenever I hit the "play" button nothing comes out my earphones. Issues began around 10 minutes ago. using samsung galaxy s4.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared songs

if I select song, click on: Share -> Send to -> Select user, the submit button is never enabled. I did the same test on my notebook and there works perfectly. Is this a bug in the app for android?

• if I select song, click on: Share -> Send to -> Select user, the submit button is never enabled. I did the same test on my notebook and there works perfectly. Is this a bug in the app for andro...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lock Screen picture and controls desynchronized - Android 4.4.4

Hi, im using the last version 2.2.0.636 in an Moto G 2nd - Android 4.4.4. In Lock screen, sometimes, want to change track, press the next button, and play again the same track. Or sometimes... no change album picture, press phone lock button, screen ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, im using the last version 2.2.0.636 in an Moto G 2nd - Android 4.4.4. In Lock screen, sometimes, want to change track, press the next button, and play again the same track. Or sometimes...&nb...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app entirely useless!

You are aware of the ongoing issues, a simple browse of the Android support forum will reveal that. it's hugely disappointing to see there has been no progress. This problem is not going to go away just because you are sticking your fingers in your e...

• Regular
  • You are aware of the ongoing issues, a simple browse of the Android support forum will reveal that. it's hugely disappointing to see there has been no progress. This problem is not going to go away j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Sound

Hi there, so okay this new bug made me make this post. I was listening on the gym some music but suddenly I noticed some strange thing on the music, first I noticed just a interference on the beat, at first I thought it was a problem from my earphone...

• Roadie
  • Hi there, so okay this new bug made me make this post. I was listening on the gym some music but suddenly I noticed some strange thing on the music, first I noticed just a interference on the beat, a...
  • Abner
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

tarjeta SD

Mi sistema es android KitKat, y mi teléfono es el doogee DG310.Es imposible hacer que spotify guarde las canciones en la tarjeta SD, ni siguiendo las instrucciones que hay en el FAQ.Además lleno la memoria del telefono a conciencia a ver si así logro...

• Casual Listener
  • Mi sistema es android KitKat, y mi teléfono es el doogee DG310. Es imposible hacer que spotify guarde las canciones en la tarjeta SD, ni siguiendo las instrucciones que hay en el FAQ. Además lleno ...
  • dijia
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes