Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help spotify not working

I got a android pad gs701b whit android 4.0.3 .. I install the spotify app and I only get white screen no login can't get past that .. I gone true this forum and tried many solutions noting works I even installed a older app and the same thing.. !!!!...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a android pad gs701b whit android 4.0.3 .. I install the spotify app and I only get  white screen no login can't get past that .. I  gone true  this forum  and tried many so...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not syncing between desktop and phone (Android)

Suddenly ran into a problem where songs added to a playlist on the desktop version (Win) don't come up on my phone. For example a new playlist shows up on the phone, but has 0 songs while on the PC it has about 400. No new songs added to (on PC) an e...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly ran into a problem where songs added to a playlist on the desktop version (Win) don't come up on my phone. For example a new playlist shows up on the phone, but has 0 songs while on the PC i...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been using Spotify since it first came out. And I have realized that they are slowly updating and tweaking their stuff so that free users can become premium users. I am unable to manually upload tracks, have to upload all local files again and...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify since it first came out.    And I have realized that  they are slowly updating and tweaking their stuff so that free users can become premium users.  ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Android app crashing when call comes in

I've been experiencing this issue after the latest update. Spotify crashes after receiving an incoming call, sometimes even when I don't answer it. Never happedn with the previous version. Using an LG-C800 Mytouch from T-Mobile. Any ideas how to fix?

• Music Fan
  • I've been experiencing this issue after the latest update. Spotify crashes after receiving an incoming call, sometimes even when I don't answer it. Never happedn with the previous version. Using an L...
  • MrTed
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EQ

Someone told me there is a eq app galaxy s3. I cannot find it. Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • Someone told me there is a eq app galaxy s3. I cannot find it. Please help me.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC One - White Screen after playing

I have a brand new HTC one. I install the app and all is well. I put the phone down and don't use it for 30 minutes or more and when I launch the app I get white screens. I have tried all the many hints about unisntalling and re-installing. Clearly i...

• Roadie
  • I have a brand new HTC one. I install the app and all is well. I put the phone down and don't use it for 30 minutes or more and when I launch the app I get white screens.    I have trie...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloads freezing up and not finishing

hi, the past 3 weeks any album i download never finishes. I have 5 albums with 41%, 91%...ect This never happened before. if i go offline to listen they all grey out. I can stream fine and i have over 1GB available in space on my SD card. i have vers...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,    the past 3 weeks any album i download never finishes. I have 5 albums with 41%, 91%...ect  This never happened before. if i go offline to listen they all grey out. I can str...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! How to put Spotify downloads on MicroSDcard using a Nook HD?

Hey! I have a Barnes & Noble Nook HD, only 8GB. I use it for reading and listening to Spotify... I have over 1k songs I want to have downloaded since I'm mainly offline, so I bought a 32GB microSD that works with Nook HD. Now, how do I put Spotify, o...

• Hey!   I have a Barnes & Noble Nook HD, only 8GB. I use it for reading and listening to Spotify... I have over 1k songs I want to have downloaded since I'm mainly offline, so I bought a ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only get song preview streaming from mobile to Bluetooth

Hello - I have a Spotify Premium account and have used Spotify on my Android mobile devices (a tablet and a phone) successfully for over a year. However, in the last couple of months, when streaming from my mobile devices through a Bluetooth connecti...

• Hello -   I have a Spotify Premium account and have used Spotify on my Android mobile devices (a tablet and a phone) successfully for over a year.  However, in the last couple of months...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony Xperia T spotify update problems.

Hello, My girlfriend has a Sony Xperia T and after almost every spotify update either her lists are gone and come back at random moments or it looks like she has to download all of her playlists again while they are already download. I also have no c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My girlfriend has a Sony Xperia T and after almost every spotify update either her lists are gone and come back at random moments or it looks like she has to download all of her playl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onglet Découverte

Bonjour, Comment faire pour changer l'onglet quoi de neuf par Découverte sur mobile (Iphone5). Merci de votre aide

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   Comment faire pour changer l'onglet quoi de neuf par Découverte sur mobile (Iphone5). Merci de votre aide
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac & Android

I have Spotify on my Mac. I also have it on my Android device. 1. On my Mac looking at Spotify, left side, Collection, I have Library and Local Files. Then I look at my Android device and neither of these are there. 2. So I create a New Playlist, I n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify on my Mac. I also have it on my Android device.   1. On my Mac looking at Spotify, left side, Collection, I have Library and Local Files. Then I look at my Android device and ...
  • scottkr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VERY slow syncing speed!!!!

Dear Spotify devs, i dont know, what im paying for each month???? Syncing speed is extremely slow, yesterday ive spent like 2 hours to download 74 songs, and ive got 100mbit link at home. Last month it took me 30-40 min to download more that 900+ son...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify devs, i dont know, what im paying for each month????   Syncing speed is extremely slow, yesterday ive spent like 2 hours to download 74 songs, and ive got 100mbit link at home. ...
  • olvrick
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New Android update destroyed my playlists

I have a Virgin Mobile Optimus V which was working perfectly with Spotify until the latest update. Now it's not. I can only use Spotify on the phone with downloaded tracks. Some of my locally stored playlists have all of their tracks. Some are missin...

• Music Fan
  • I have a Virgin Mobile Optimus V which was working perfectly with Spotify until the latest update.  Now it's not.  I can only use Spotify on the phone with downloaded tracks.  Some of ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all songs in playlists on different computers/mobile devices.

Hi, I created a monster playlist at work (~800 songs) but for some reason, when I log in at home, I get only 280 songs. I also only see 280 on both my Android phone and my iTouch. Is there something wrong I'm doing? I know its not a problem with loca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I created a monster playlist at work (~800 songs) but for some reason, when I log in at home, I get only 280 songs. I also only see 280 on both my Android phone and my iTouch. Is there...
  • Leanover
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify do this? 1. Not recognise my phone over wifi? 2. Get borked by calls on bluetooth?

I'm using a HTC Senstion with Ice Cream Sandwich (official update) v4.0.3 and Sense 3.6. On Spotify Premium, have been for ages. I have the candidate release: https://www.spotify.com/se/blog/archives/2012/04/19/new-android-preview/ Its much, much nic...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using a HTC Senstion with Ice Cream Sandwich (official update) v4.0.3 and Sense 3.6. On Spotify Premium, have been for ages.   I have the candidate release: https://www.spotify.com/se...
  • Lalena8605
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playlists all disappeared

hello, can you help me get back my downloaded playlists. everyone of them are no longer in my phone. ie they are missing the green tag to indicate they were downloaded. spotify is inviting me to doanload them.

• Casual Listener
  • hello, can you help me get back my downloaded playlists. everyone of them are no longer in my phone. ie they are missing the green tag to indicate they were downloaded. spotify is inviting me to doan...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can' find offline songs after restore

Have the Galaxy S 4 and installed spotify. Went through my playlist and downloaded roughly 200 songs for offline use. Everything works great. I made a titanium backup of all my apps and data. I had to factory reset my phone. After the reset I restore...

• Have the Galaxy S 4 and installed spotify.  Went through my playlist and downloaded roughly 200 songs for offline use.  Everything works great.  I made a titanium backup of all my apps...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not working on anroid

My accont dosn´t work on Android? Help

• My accont dosn´t work on Android? Help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist gone in offline mode

First some info: Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model GT-I9100) Android Version: 4.2.1 Spotify Version: 0.6.0.17 The issue: When I enable offline mode, all my songs in my starred list (which is downloaded) does not show up. If I disabe offline mode and start pla...

• Regular
  • First some info: Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model GT-I9100) Android Version: 4.2.1 Spotify Version: 0.6.0.17   The issue: When I enable offline mode, all my songs in my starred list (which i...
  • Jogex
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes