Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio - "Spotify will be right back after this message" still not back after an hour.

When playing radio, I get an advert. The advert plays and is then followed by a screen that says "Spotify will be right back after this message", with a Learn More button. This message is still on the screen an hour later and effectively locks me out...

• When playing radio, I get an advert. The advert plays and is then followed by a screen that says "Spotify will be right back after this message", with a Learn More button.   This message is st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica pulando sozinha e som diminuindo sozinho

Toda vez que eu vou escutar alguma musica, elas ficam pulando sozinhas junto com o som que fica diminuindo sozinho.

• Casual Listener
  • Toda vez que eu vou escutar alguma musica, elas ficam pulando sozinhas junto com o som que fica diminuindo sozinho.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Musica pulando sozinhas e volume diminuindo sozinho

Toda vez que eu vou escutar algumas musicas, elas ficam pulando sozinhas junto com o som que fica diminuindo sozinho.

• Casual Listener
  • Toda vez que eu vou escutar algumas musicas, elas ficam pulando sozinhas junto com o som que fica diminuindo sozinho.
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Sound glitches from time to time

I've lately been having an issue with sound when playing any music at all. Every 15 seconds or so there's a slight stutter or skip. Any help?

• I've lately been having an issue with sound when playing any music at all. Every 15 seconds or so there's a slight stutter or skip. Any help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pausing playback every time phone "sleeps" AND not playing full playlist

Hi! I'm pretty new to spotify so forgive me if this has been covered somewhere but I can't find anything on these 2 problems (using the free app): 1. My phone goes into "sleep" mode after no activity on the screen for a while (android). Whenever this...

• Regular
  • Hi!  I'm pretty new to spotify so forgive me if this has been covered somewhere but I can't find anything on these 2 problems (using the free app):   1. My phone goes into "sleep" mode ...
  • blenka1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist always stop 2 sec before next song

Why my spotify always stop 2 sec before the next song? My device samsung s9+

• Why my spotify always stop 2 sec before the next song? My device samsung s9+
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't I listen to a song without a playlist on mobile?

I can only listen to a song when it is shuffled in a playlist. How do I listen to a single song outside a playlist on mobile??

• I can only listen to a song when it is shuffled in a playlist. How do I listen to a single song outside a playlist on mobile??
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free spotify

Hey, I have 3 questionsFirst, Is there a limit for free spotify service?Second, if i buy spotify premium service, and than I cancel before the free 30 days end, can i buy again later?Third, I heard fron someone about a spotify deal, 3 months for 9 do...

• Hey, I have 3 questions First, Is there a limit for free spotify service? Second, if i buy spotify premium service, and than I cancel before the free 30 days end, can i buy again later? Third, I h...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone please help me to make the spotify app functional again

Since the beginning of this month my spotify app updated to the point i can't access my basic library of songs nor i can actually shuffle my songs in a random order instead its the same shuffle list instead of making a new list. And also a lot of fea...

• Roadie
  • Since the beginning of this month my spotify app updated to the point i can't access my basic library of songs nor i can actually shuffle my songs in a random order instead its the same shuffle list ...
  • Nik_Ospylac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different Songs Playing Than What is Filtered

When I utilize the "Filter" within my main playlist, it filters the songs out but then when I tap one to play it plays a song from the unfiltered playlist. For example, the first song in my main playlist right now is Fields of Gold. If I type Britney...

• When I utilize the "Filter" within my main playlist, it filters the songs out but then when I tap one to play it plays a song from the unfiltered playlist. For example, the first song in my main play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Awful audio via bluetooth

Hello, i had an iPhone 5S and used to play songs via spotify in my vw bluetooth radio and the sound were very good.Yesterday, i changed my phone for a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge running Android 5.0.1 and now, playing in the same bluetooth radio, the song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i had an iPhone 5S and used to play songs via spotify in my vw bluetooth radio and the sound were very good. Yesterday, i changed my phone for a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge running Androi...
  • jamestom100
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Running Arrives to Android

Since the launch of Spotify Running, millions of you have laced up and hit the road together with the best musical motivation out there. Today we’re thrilled to be bringing the same great experience to our Android users. With Spotify Running, we’ve c...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Since the launch of Spotify Running, millions of you have laced up and hit the road together with the best musical motivation out there.   Today we’re thrilled to be bringing the same great ...
  • Vasyl
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes

Connect stops after unlocking phone

Hi, I'm using a Spotify Connect with my Yamaha YSP 2700. Latest App on Android and firmware on the Yamaha soundbar. Whenever I unlock the phone after leaving it playing for a few minutes, the music will stop. If you launch the app, it will show "Devi...

• Hi,   I'm using a Spotify Connect with my Yamaha YSP 2700. Latest App on Android and firmware on the Yamaha soundbar.   Whenever I unlock the phone after leaving it playing for a f...
  • Elym
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Some of my downloaded songs won't play in offline mode

Hello, I have a premium account and some of my songs won't play in offline mode even if I download them(ex: Blind Witness - All Alone). I downloaded it from the playlist "Discover Weekly" with some other songs but none of them is playable when I have...

• Hello, I have a premium account and some of my songs won't play in offline mode even if I download them(ex: Blind Witness - All Alone). I downloaded it from the playlist "Discover Weekly" with some o...
  • Tun3BotYoda
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The layout is different and it's driving me insane

So I switched from an I phone to an Android esque phone (google pixel 2) and the layout is different. Personally I really like how the layout is different but one thing kills me. I can't really remove things from recently played and it makes me frust...

• So I switched from an I phone to an Android esque phone (google pixel 2) and the layout is different. Personally I really like how the layout is different but one thing kills me. I can't really remov...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7] Filtering music on playlist

While filtering songs on a playlist, the app doesn't play any of the filtered songs, but instead it plays the song from the beginning of the playlist. If I choose the first one from the filtered songs, it plays the first from the playlist, if I choos...

• While filtering songs on a playlist, the app doesn't play any of the filtered songs, but instead it plays the song from the beginning of the playlist. If I choose the first one from the filtered song...
  • dustinbrueckner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Layout different for different accounts?

Okay, so I made a new Spotify account the other day (through the app) because my old username was kind of embarrassing, but that's not really important to the topic here. Anyway, when I stopped listening to music I closed the app. But when I opened i...

• Okay, so I made a new Spotify account the other day (through the app) because my old username was kind of embarrassing, but that's not really important to the topic here. Anyway, when I stopped liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Android Auto Bugs with Spotify

I've tried this on four seperate phones, using three versions of Android, and it happens on all of them, so it's 100% a Spotify issue. When using Spotify on Android Auto, occasionally (around 20% of the time) when you plug your phone into the Android...

• Visitor
  • I've tried this on four seperate phones, using three versions of Android, and it happens on all of them, so it's 100% a Spotify issue.   When using Spotify on Android Auto, occasionally (aroun...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution local files not being downloaded to my phone

i put a list of local files together that i normally listen to in other playlists but those aren't offline lists but i want to listen to those songs while i'm out too but when i purged my spotify data on my phone too clear some space i wasn't able to...

• Casual Listener
  • i put a list of local files together that i normally listen to in other playlists but those aren't offline lists but i want to listen to those songs while i'm out too but when i purged my spotify dat...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reached maximum number of downloads at 736 songs?

I only have 736 songs (and do have plenty of space on my phone), and yet I'm seeing this error: Why am I being capped at so few songs?

spotify2.PNG spotify1.PNG
  • I only have 736 songs (and do have plenty of space on my phone), and yet I'm seeing this error:   Why am I being capped at so few songs?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • downloads
    maximum
    maximum downloads
    more
    reached
    remove
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes