Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

• Casual Listener
  • Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 529 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 529 replies
  • 6 likes

Aanmelden lukt niet

Ik kan mij niet aanmelden bij Spotify. Kan iemand helpen? 

• Ik kan mij niet aanmelden bij Spotify. Kan iemand helpen?  
  • robertlangeler
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember password and have old email

Hi, I am trying to change the email on my spotify account but it want me to verify my password to do this and I can't remember it. I can't request a reset because I can't get into the old email (it was a work account). Is there a way to recover my pa...

• Hi,   I am trying to change the email on my spotify account but it want me to verify my password to do this and I can't remember it.  I can't request a reset because I can't get into the ...
  • jackliexe
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username not active

It’s saying my username is not an active Spotify account but I was just on it last night

• Visitor
  • It’s saying my username is not an active Spotify account but I was just on it last night
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When Does My Bill Go Out? NEED HELP FAST

Hello my bill payment says 3/4/18 for the date but i dont know wether it is the UK Notations Meaning The 3rd of April or if it is American Mean The 4th of March (Today) it didnt go out today if it is because its a sunday but i need to know which nota...

• Hello my bill payment says 3/4/18 for the date but i dont know wether it is the UK Notations Meaning The 3rd of April or if it is American Mean The 4th of March (Today) it didnt go out toda...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account access

Hello, I am signed up and paying for Spotify family but I cannot access my account at all, I can’t see what email it is connected to and have tried all options. Can you help me access my account? Thanks, lorraine

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am signed up and paying for Spotify family but I cannot access my account at all, I can’t see what email it is connected to and have tried all options. Can you help me access my account? Tha...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can`t change my country

I moved from germany to austria two months ago and wanted to start a spotify family with my roommates. Even though my IP address says Austria my account didnt change to austria and on my profile I cant change to austria eiter because the button is fr...

• Visitor
  • I moved from germany to austria two months ago and wanted to start a spotify family with my roommates. Even though my IP address says Austria my account didnt change to austria and on my profile I ca...
  • EagleSong
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app won't let me login

I don't understand but for some reason since yestarday i can't logic to the spotify app on android, i tried to change passwords, installing older versions, creating a new account and i still can't logic, it says password or username is incorrect (in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't understand but for some reason since yestarday i can't logic to the spotify app on android, i tried to change passwords, installing older versions, creating a new account and i still can't lo...
  • sickyman_678
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Update Payment Information

Hi, I recently lost the card I use for Spotify. I tried updating my payment details today with three different cards but I keep getting the error of "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." How do I fix this?

• Hi,   I recently lost the card I use for Spotify. I tried updating my payment details today with three different cards but I keep getting the error of "Oops! Something went wrong, please ...
  • Hobygaming123
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't change my email

Hello, I'm having an issue changing my email to my main one. The reason is: - I created an account using facebook (which has my main email).- I then created a profile using another email, and that's the account I use.- Since the first account was cre...

• Hello, I'm having an issue changing my email to my main one. The reason is:   - I created an account using facebook (which has my main email). - I then created a profile using another email, ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Important update about your Spotify experience

Hello, a moment ago I received an email saying that there is a fake Spotify apk on my device and that I deleted it, otherwise I could lose my premium account.The problem is that the apk is downloaded from play store and the account I use is within a ...

• Hello, a moment ago I received an email saying that there is a fake Spotify apk on my device and that I deleted it, otherwise I could lose my premium account. The problem is that the apk is download...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aviso de desactivacion de cuenta

I get this mail and I install the application of this same page, I do not understand what the problem "Dear user: We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have disabled it. Don’t worry - your Spotify account is safe.To access your...

• I get this mail and I install the application of this same page, I do not understand what the problem  "Dear user:  We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have disab...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Login with Either Facebook or Device Password

Dear Support -After clearing my browser history on my phone, I could no longer log in to Spotify. I tried logging in using Facebook, as usual, and it gave me an error consistently. I made sure I was logged in to Facebook on my phone and it still did ...

• Dear Support - After clearing my browser history on my phone, I could no longer log in to Spotify.  I tried logging in using Facebook, as usual, and it gave me an error consistently.  I ma...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Premium Deactivated

Last week I and a couple other barista at Starbucks found out that our premium has suddenly been deactivated. There was no mention of Spotify being taken off of our benefits, and no answer as to why we were suddenly on a free account. I have over 2 t...

• Last week I and a couple other barista at Starbucks found out that our premium has suddenly been deactivated. There was no mention of Spotify being taken off of our benefits, and no answer as to...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de plan familiar premium

No puedo cambiarme de plan familiar, me sale la siguiente leyenda: "Solo puedes cambiar de Plan Familiar una vez al anio. Contactanos si necesitas ayuda" No me he cambiado mas de una vez en un anio, esta es la primera vez que intento cambiarme y no m...

• No puedo cambiarme de plan familiar, me sale la siguiente leyenda: "Solo puedes cambiar de Plan Familiar una vez al anio. Contactanos si necesitas ayuda" No me he cambiado mas de una vez en un anio, ...
  • gabrielfalconc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erase an account data without erasing the account

Hi, Is there a way to delete my account data without deleting my account? I would like to start again from scratch, without my current account data, music history and so on, to build again a new library and new automatic suggestions.Thanks.

• Music Fan
  • Hi,  Is there a way to delete my account data without deleting my account? I would like to start again from scratch, without my current account data, music history and so on, to build again a n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't Login

Hi,I'm from Brazil and I don't know if here have some brazilian moderator,so,sorry for my bad english.Today in the morning I use my Spotify (free) and now don't work,every time ask me to do the login again and always appears that my nickname or passw...

• Hi,I'm from Brazil and I don't know if here have some brazilian moderator,so,sorry for my bad english. Today in the morning I use my Spotify (free) and now don't work,every time ask me to do the log...
  • psomario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can`t connect with Facebook

Hello, when I try to connect my Spotify account to my Facebook account on the Spotify website, the following error message apperars: "Es gab einen kurzzeitigen Fehler, bitte versuche es spaeter noch einmal."(In English: There was a temporary mistake....

• Hello,   when I try to connect my Spotify account to my Facebook account on the Spotify website, the following error message apperars:    "Es gab einen kurzzeitigen Fehler, bitte v...
  • gi00rgia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login using email and password

I tried logging in using my email/username and password but it hangs there. I tried reinstall it but it still doesn't works. How can I solve this problem?

• I tried logging in using my email/username and password but it hangs there. I tried reinstall it but it still doesn't works. How can I solve this problem?
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account has been disabled

my mom didnt realise that she had canceled the autopayment for spotify at the bank and now my account says it is disabled how to i get it back?

• Casual Listener
  • my mom didnt realise that she had canceled the autopayment for spotify at the bank and now my account says it is disabled how to i get it back?
  • Alexischato11
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes