Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Parents should be able to block artists and Spotify curated playlists from Kids App

Currently the only way to block content from a kids app account is to block individual songs after that song already has been listened to (appears in listening history). Parents need to be able to pre-emptively block content not appropriate for their...

IMG_6017.jpg IMG_6018.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Currently the only way to block content from a kids app account is to block individual songs after that song already has been listened to (appears in listening history). Parents need to be able ...
  • GoodMusic4Kids
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Remove the ridiculous monthly limit to lyrics and Enjoy lyrics on Spotify Premium.

FIRST OF ALL WHY DO WE HAVE A MONTHLY LIMIT TO LYRICS? AND WHY ON THE WEBSITE DO YOU HAVE TO BUY PREMIUM??? THIS IS RIDICULOUS! WHAT IS THE POINT? NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN ALSO JUST GOOGLE THE LYRCIS AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE LYRICS IN REAL TIME USE Y...

• Regular
  • FIRST OF ALL WHY DO WE HAVE A MONTHLY LIMIT TO LYRICS? AND WHY ON THE WEBSITE DO YOU HAVE TO BUY PREMIUM??? THIS IS RIDICULOUS! WHAT IS THE POINT? NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN ALSO JUST GOOGLE THE LYRCIS A...
  • ashdlajl
  • Casual Listener
  • 164 comments
  • 2766 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 164 comments
  • 2766 votes

Make Smart Shuffle A Secondary Option

I'm not saying remove Smart Shuffle, or even to add a toggle switch to turn it off. Just undo whatever was done to make Smart Shuffle the default shuffle mode. We should only listen to Smart Shuffle songs if we deliberately choose to, otherwise the w...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not saying remove Smart Shuffle, or even to add a toggle switch to turn it off.   Just undo whatever was done to make Smart Shuffle the default shuffle mode. We should only listen to Smart...
  • feistyla
  • Music Fan
  • 9 comments
  • 126 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 9 comments
  • 126 votes

Combine speakers

So, you know how you can change speakers to your phone, alexa speakers etc. I think we should have an option to play music from many speakers at one time. Imagine this : your phone is playing, main speakers are playing, alexa is playing. It would be ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, you know how you can change speakers to your phone, alexa speakers etc. I think we should have an option to play music from many speakers at one time. Imagine this : your phone is playing, main s...
  • CZB
  • 2 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 3 votes

Spotify Chart for Bangladesh

Dear Spotify Community, I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to express my enthusiasm for Spotify and to suggest a feature that I believe would greatly benefit users like myself. I've been a loyal Spotify user for 3 years and have always a...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Community,   I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to express my enthusiasm for Spotify and to suggest a feature that I believe would greatly benefit users like myself. ...
  • projonma1
  • 27 comments
  • 717 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 27 comments
  • 717 votes

Profile Colour

Let us be able to change the accent colour of our profiles I'm stuck with a pink accent colour for a green profile picture and I really hate that So please consider this and implement it

• Casual Listener
  • Let us be able to change the accent colour of our profiles  I'm stuck with a pink accent colour for a green profile picture and I really hate that  So please consider this and implement i...
  • Dryd3n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 16 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 16 votes

Share recommendations to a feed and see other people's

Why send song recommendations to friends individually when we could easily have a feed page to see other people's recommendations and share your own to find new music easily too.

• Casual Listener
  • Why send song recommendations to friends individually when we could easily have a feed page to see other people's recommendations and share your own to find new music easily too.
  • susanglezs
  • Rising Star 2
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 2 votes

Bring back the heart button.

The worst update of spotify was removing the heart button. Now I can't even tell which songs I've liked or not! I say that we should be given the CHOICE to use either the plus feature or the heart button. I find the heart button so much easier to use...

• Regular
  • The worst update of spotify was removing the heart button. Now I can't even tell which songs I've liked or not! I say that we should be given the CHOICE to use either the plus feature or the heart bu...
  • CZB
  • 38 comments
  • 727 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 38 comments
  • 727 votes

Remove the new “Resuming (insert playlist/ song here)“ feature

The feature is not only annoying it’s broken and if you search on Reddit about the new feature you will see it’s very unpopular and I’m not the only one with this complaint. When you resume playing from Spotify in a car, it has a 3-second A.I. voice ...

• Casual Listener
  • The feature is not only annoying it’s broken and if you search on Reddit about the new feature you will see it’s very unpopular and I’m not the only one with this complaint.  When you resume pl...
  • 7hawks
  • Casual Listener
  • 201 comments
  • 745 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 201 comments
  • 745 votes

Change the font back!

I don't think that Spotify has made a good update to the design of the desktop and mobile app in a hot second. Spotify, for the love of god, PLEASE bring back the old font. It hurts my eyes to look at the new font on my desktop app.Or, allow users to...

• Regular
  • I don't think that Spotify has made a good update to the design of the desktop and mobile app in a hot second. Spotify, for the love of god, PLEASE bring back the old font. It hurts my eyes to look a...
  • huntc99
  • Roadie
  • 12 comments
  • 27 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 12 comments
  • 27 votes

Smart Shuffle Redesign

As most people in this community will agree, Smart Shuffle isn't actually a real shuffle. It is a way to include algorithm chosen songs from outside the playlist from time to time, while the actual playlist content is on shuffle.We have been discussi...

Darth_GTB_0-1719538907450.png
  • Roadie
  • As most people in this community will agree, Smart Shuffle isn't actually a real shuffle. It is a way to include algorithm chosen songs from outside the playlist from time to time, while the actual p...
  • Mitre226644
  • Roadie
  • 8 comments
  • 12 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 8 comments
  • 12 votes

Return expanded queue view (not only sidebar) for desktop as it was before and now on web

As mentioned in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Cannot-expand-queue-section-on-Mac-desktop-application/td-p/5922851 it would be great to return old and pretty standard view for queue (aka playing now). As having it very limited on sideba...

Eternal__0-1709552573340.png Eternal__1-1709552590975.png
  • Regular
  • As mentioned in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Cannot-expand-queue-section-on-Mac-desktop-application/td-p/5922851 it would be great to return old and pretty standard view for...
  • Nantan
  • 222 comments
  • 987 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 222 comments
  • 987 votes

Add a "dislike" button, so the algorithm will stop playing songs I dislike

Hi there, i'm RodrigoI noticed that after some of my playlists are over i get the random songs, but sometimes this things is playing songs i'm starting to dislike. I liked them before, but the software is so annoying that plays this songs constantly ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, i'm Rodrigo I noticed that after some of my playlists are over i get the random songs, but sometimes this things is playing songs i'm starting to dislike. I liked them before, but the soft...
  • Marion15
  • Regular
  • 20 comments
  • 507 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 20 comments
  • 507 votes

Bring back the heart button!

I am incredibly frustrated that I can't see which songs I liked in my own playlists. I don't want to go to the Liked Songs-list everytime I want to add my favorite songs to the queue. Bring back the heart!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I am incredibly frustrated that I can't see which songs I liked in my own playlists. I don't want to go to the Liked Songs-list everytime I want to add my favorite songs to the queue. Bring back the ...
  • niemiin
  • 243 comments
  • 2302 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 243 comments
  • 2302 votes

MOBILE: multiple song select drag move playlist

Hi there Spotify team I have several playlists that I often add new songs. Then when I need to update my playlists in a bunch through my iPhone, it’s absurd to think that after opening the playlist, 3 dots button, edit button I cannot multiple select...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there Spotify team    I have several playlists that I often add new songs. Then when I need to update my playlists in a bunch through my iPhone, it’s absurd to think that after opening...
  • Iantully
  • 3 comments
  • 25 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 25 votes

Spotify charts for Nepal

Spotify was launched in Nepal since 2021 making music accessible to Nepali however due to absence of Nepal charts, it is impossible to see how well are artists performing in the region. In view of public interest as well as of BTS fans who want to su...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;     In view of public interest as well as of BTS fans who want to support their favorite artists by streaming their music, we would like the introduction of regional Spotify charts in N...
  • Jinwwhloveyouu
  • 2 comments
  • 284 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 284 votes

Audiobooks Needed Features

We need the ability to filter or sort our audiobooks. This filter should work by Author or by length. Sometimes I know I have a couple hours and I want to hammer out something in queue but I don't want to click in and out of everyone checking length ...

• Casual Listener
  • We need the ability to filter or sort our audiobooks.   This filter should work by Author or by length.   Sometimes I know I have a couple hours and I want to hammer out something in qu...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

[Mobile] [Other] Smart Shuffle toggle setting in settings menu

Smart shuffle is a fun way to discover new songs, but it comes at a cost. Want to reshuffle your queue? Bam, wait a few seconds longer. Want to unshuffle your playlist? Bam, no longer works, and goes to a completely random place in the playlist. To m...

• Casual Listener
  • Smart shuffle is a fun way to discover new songs, but it comes at a cost. Want to reshuffle your queue? Bam, wait a few seconds longer. Want to unshuffle your playlist? Bam, no longer works, and goes...
  • fedorjenn
  • 740 comments
  • 4620 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Good Suggestion
  • 740 comments
  • 4620 votes

Spotify Charts for Iraq

Dear Spotify Community, I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to express my enthusiasm for Spotify and to suggest a feature that I believe would greatly benefit users like myself. I've been a loyal Spotify user for 3 years and have always a...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Community,       I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to express my enthusiasm for Spotify and to suggest a feature that I believe would greatly benefit use...
  • susanglezs
  • Rising Star 2
  • 7 comments
  • 114 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 7 comments
  • 114 votes