Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY IS SLOWLY PHASING OUT COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST FUNCTIONALITY.

SPOTIFY IS SLOWLY PHASING OUT COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST FUNCTIONALITY.I spoke with an advisor today who told me that Spotify has removed the option to make a playlist collaborative and is phasing this functionality out entirely. They tried to tell me th...

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY IS SLOWLY PHASING OUT COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST FUNCTIONALITY. I spoke with an advisor today who told me that Spotify has removed the option to make a playlist collaborative and is phasing th...
  • dissapointedlady
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello I use Spotify premium and I can't seem to turn canvas on my A70 with Android 11

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cancelé mi suscripción y ya se cobró, que hago para recibir reembolso?

el día de hoy se hizo el cobro a mi tarjeta pero acabo de cancelar el servicio y solicitar el reembolso

• Not applicable
  • el día de hoy se hizo el cobro a mi tarjeta pero acabo de cancelar el servicio y solicitar el reembolso
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is the album "12 Songs From Hell..." by Red Beast no longer available?

The album has been available to stream for years and a fan recently pointed out that they could not access it or find it in the search.

• Not applicable
  • The album has been available to stream for years and a fan recently pointed out that they could not access it or find it in the search.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My friends can't add to my collaborative playlist and we don't know why.

So I'm making a group playlist project and I sent out the "invite collaborators" link to my friends but its just redirecting them to the app home page. They tried following the playlist and trying the link again but it still didn't work. There's no o...

• Visitor
  • So I'm making a group playlist project and I sent out the "invite collaborators" link to my friends but its just redirecting them to the app home page. They tried following the playlist and trying th...
  • jeremyfarrance
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't watch or listen to podcast

The podcasts do not appear anywhere. I look for them and the podcast section does not appearPlease help.PlanFree/PremiumCountryVenezuela DeviceMacbook Pro 2020 & xiaomi note 9 Operating System My Question or Issue

• The podcasts do not appear anywhere. I look for them and the podcast section does not appear Please help. Plan Free/Premium Country Venezuela  Device M acbook Pro 2020 & xiaomi note...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Bug] Firefox search not listing all tracks

I added Spotify's official search engine in list of search engines on my Firefox (98) web-browser. The one which was auto-detected on open.spotify.com . But searching with it doesn't display all results. E.g. By searching for "like toy soldiers emine...

• Music Fan
  • I added Spotify's official search engine in list of search engines on my Firefox (98) web-browser. The one which was auto-detected on open.spotify.com . But searching with it doesn't display all resu...
  • ChiragVirmani
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is stuck on an advert and won't move past it - restart unhelpful

Florence and the Machine advert has been stuck on my spotify since yesterday and irrespective of what I press. Shut down spotify etc, it won't move past. Evi Ive username - please help.

• Not applicable
  • Florence and the Machine advert has been stuck on my spotify since yesterday and irrespective of what I press. Shut down spotify etc, it won't move past. Evi Ive username - please help.
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does using a private session impact my blended playlists?

I listen to a few genres that my friends really can't stand, but since you can't remove songs from these playlists or prevent similar songs from showing up later on, I would like to prevent them from showing up at all. Will listening in a private ses...

• I listen to a few genres that my friends really can't stand, but since you can't remove songs from these playlists or prevent similar songs from showing up later on, I would like to prevent them from...
  • Taylith
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Holy s**t spotify

Dear Spotify:Please for the love of god get rid of that f**king notification tab at the top of your UI. I clicked on the Joe Rogan experience one time and now he's stuck at the top with an irremovable blip next to him.In a world where we are already ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify: Please for the love of god get rid of that f**king notification tab at the top of your UI. I clicked on the Joe Rogan experience one time and now he's stuck at the top with an irremo...
  • jamskahler
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Several problems

Since a week I've been having loads of problems with both Spotify on desktop and mobile. On desktop I have the problems: Artists won't load, playlists dissappear and Spotify mentions the playlist doesn't exist, music automatically skips saying the so...

• Visitor
  • Since a week I've been having loads of problems with both Spotify on desktop and mobile. On desktop I have the problems: Artists won't load, playlists dissappear and Spotify mentions the playlist doe...
  • Taylith
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My phone is playing music from my wife's phone

When my wife's iphone is playing music on Spotify app , it will play via Bluetooth on my Android phone. I do not have the app open and do not have my phone LINKED to hers. In addition, when she closes the app, it randomly starts the app and music aga...

• Not applicable
  • When my wife's iphone is playing music on Spotify app , it will play via Bluetooth on my Android phone. I do not have the app open and do not have my phone LINKED to hers. In addition, when she clos...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why not let users sync lyrics? i.e. "These lyrics aren't time-synced yet."

SUGGESTION TO SPOTIFY! Listening to "People Get Up And Drive Your Funky Soul" by "James Brown" and it says "These lyrics aren't time-synced yet." Why not let users/fans sync the lyrics and perhaps help out with other stuff? Like Wikipedia for example...

• Not applicable
  • SUGGESTION TO SPOTIFY! Listening to "People Get Up And Drive Your Funky Soul" by "James Brown" and it says "These lyrics aren't time-synced yet." Why not let users/fans sync the lyrics and perhaps he...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect not available to play on NAD C338 amplifier

Previously both Spotify Connect and Google Cast was available to play music on my NAD C338 amplifier. Since a month or so the Spotify Connect option disappeared. Only the Google Cast options left. I preferred Spotify Connect because it's gapless whil...

• Casual Listener
  • Previously both Spotify Connect and Google Cast was available to play music on my NAD C338 amplifier. Since a month or so the Spotify Connect option disappeared. Only the Google Cast options left. I ...
  • WiboP
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't access my data.

I requested my listening data and a few days later I was emailed a link that is good for 14 days. When I click on the link (today, on day 1), it says "The link you received was only available temporarily."

• Not applicable
  • I requested my listening data and a few days later I was emailed a link that is good for 14 days. When I click on the link (today, on day 1), it says "The link you received was only available tempora...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I canceled premium 3x and have still been Charge for the last four months

I have deactivated my premium subscription three times now and I’ve still been charged every month for the last four months. I want a refund

• Casual Listener
  • I have deactivated my premium subscription three times now and I’ve still been charged every month for the last four months. I want a refund
  • Amberlynn0346
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes