Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Casting to Chromecast with Google TV does not wake TV

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceChromecast with Google TV My Question or Issue When I cast to the Chromecast with Google TV from my phone it does not wake my TV like other apps do.On my old Chromecast it would wake the TV.Can you add this feature back in p...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Chromecast with Google TV     My Question or Issue   When I cast to the Chromecast with Google TV from my phone it does not wake my TV like oth...
  • muurain
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Story Share has no music

In August of 2019 Spotify rolled out a feature that would allow for a short clip of a song to be played when you would share to a Facebook Story. Here's a link from that announcement: https://artists.spotify.com/blog/share-your-songs-on-facebook-stor...

• In August of 2019 Spotify rolled out a feature that would allow for a short clip of a song to be played when you would share to a Facebook Story. Here's a link from that announcement:   https:...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Apple Watch won't let me listen on my Apple Watch.

Whenever I want to listen over my Apple Watch which is connected to my Headphones, Spotify won't let me play on the Watch itself unless I Completely turn of my iPhone.First I thought this was a weird feature until some weirder stuff started happening...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I want to listen over my Apple Watch which is connected to my Headphones, Spotify won't let me play on the Watch itself unless I Completely turn of my iPhone. First I thought this was a wei...
  • parsons3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music randomly pauses on Spotify app Chevy Infotainment system.

I have Spotify installed on my Chevy Infotainment system in my automobile. The music will randomly pause in the middle of a song every couple of songs. How aggravating.

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify installed on my Chevy Infotainment system in my automobile. The music will randomly pause in the middle of a song every couple of songs. How aggravating.
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to get Spotify to stop randomly skipping songs?

On mobile: Android phone, I have a playlist with like 70 songs in it that I play offline in shuffle. When i pause a song and then come back to spotify, it will have skipped through 2 songs of the playlist when i load the app again. This issue is kind...

• On mobile: Android phone, I have a playlist with like 70 songs in it that I play offline in shuffle. When i pause a song and then come back to spotify, it will have skipped through 2 songs of the pla...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify connect problems since firmware update Heos 7 hs2

I own a pair of Denon Heos 7 hs2 speakers with spotify connect. Spotify has worked flawlessly over the past 5 years. Last week the speakers received a firmware update to version 2.71.410 and since then playback and track skip actions in the spotify a...

• Regular
  • I own a pair of Denon Heos 7 hs2 speakers with spotify connect. Spotify has worked flawlessly over the past 5 years.  Last week the speakers received a firmware update to version 2.71.410 a...
  • Laserbaard
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot Remove Device as "Device is Unavailable"

 PlanPremiumCountryUK (mine) and Germany (the connected device I want to remove) DeviceiPhone XS Max and MacBook Pro Mid-2015Operating SystemiOS 14.1 & macOS 11.2.1 My Question or IssueI have a device in my Device menu I need to remove but cannot as ...

IMG_9429.jpg
  • Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country UK (mine) and Germany (the connected device I want to remove)   Device iPhone XS Max and MacBook Pro Mid-2015 Operating System iOS 14.1 & macOS 11.2.1 &...
  • palacemusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs listened not appearing on Recently played and not counted in Wrapped?

I spend a lot of time listening to music in group session with a colleague at work. The songs we've listened to haven't appeared in the Recently played section and that made us wonder whether or not those have been completely ignored in Spotify Wrapp...

• I spend a lot of time listening to music in group session with a colleague at work. The songs we've listened to haven't appeared in the Recently played section and that made us wonder whether or not ...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV app no sound

PlanPremiumCountrySpain DeviceSamsung TV Model UE40MU6105 My Question or Issue The song plays on my tv but no sound comes out. The problem just started randomly from one day to the next. The Spotify app is the only app where this issue occurs so I do...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain   Device Samsung TV Model UE40MU6105    My Question or Issue   The song plays on my tv but no sound comes out. The problem just starte...
  • YTSwan
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm not able to preview songs anymore

I used to be able to preview songs so I know which ones I like or don't like, but I am unable to do that now, which means I can't find new music to enjoy

• Visitor
  • I used to be able to preview songs so I know which ones I like or don't like, but I am unable to do that now, which means I can't find new music to enjoy
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

friend activity is not working

HI! Spotify is telling me to turn on activity to see and display music on friends activity feed, but I have everything toggled on, and still message is there. Having this problem for over a year.I did clean reinstall, restarting system, logged of and...

• Casual Listener
  • HI! Spotify is telling me to turn on activity to see and display music on friends activity feed, but I have everything toggled on, and still message is there. Having this problem for over a year. ...
  • NH57
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify not working on apple watch

Whenever you try to open a playlist on any apple watch, it just gives a connection error, and whene you try to open ur downloaded songs, it crashes the whole app.

• Visitor
  • Whenever you try to open a playlist on any apple watch, it just gives a connection error, and whene you try to open ur downloaded songs, it crashes the whole app.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa link

I’m getting an “illegal scope” message when trying to link my Spotify account to Amazon Echo dot using Alexa’s Spotify skill. The Alexa app tries to make me authenticate my Spotify account before getting that message. thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • I’m getting an “illegal scope” message when trying to link my Spotify account to Amazon Echo dot using Alexa’s Spotify skill.   The Alexa app tries to make me authenticate my Spotify account b...
  • rachelzee
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App dejó de funcionar en mi Smart TV, LG. Carga, pero no puedo reproducir

La app en el Smart TV (LG) dejó de funcionar. Carga, puedo moverme en la página de inicio, mi biblioteca, etc, pero no me deja reproducir, ni tampoco lo puedo enlazar desde la app de mi teléfono, como sí pude hacerlo siempre. Desinstalé e instalé la ...

• Visitor
  • La app en el Smart TV (LG) dejó de funcionar. Carga, puedo moverme en la página de inicio, mi biblioteca, etc, pero no me deja reproducir, ni tampoco lo puedo enlazar desde la app de mi teléfono, com...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit filter doesn’t work on Spotify Samsung Tv app?

We have the explicit filter turned on in our Spotify settings due to the children. Spotify is connected via the Samsung Tv app but the explicit filter doesn’t work when playing songs through the TV?

• Visitor
  • We have the explicit filter turned on in our Spotify settings due to the children. Spotify is connected via the Samsung Tv app but the explicit filter doesn’t work when playing songs through the TV?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are podcasts not available in Venezuela yet but the option for it shows

In the app available for Venezuela the option for podcasts is already showing up, however when you click on any of the categories displayed, nothing happens. The same thing occurs when you try to follow a link for a specific podcast. Am I the only on...

• Visitor
  • In the app available for Venezuela the option for podcasts is already showing up, however when you click on any of the categories displayed, nothing happens. The same thing occurs when you try to fol...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Spotify global and weekly chart show under Bangladesh's name ?

Spotify has been available here more then a year Country like Pakistan and South Korea they got Spotify same time as us They got these Chart immediately but we still didn't got any of these also there's a huge amount of Bangladeshi people using and l...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has been available here more then a year Country like Pakistan and South Korea they got Spotify same time as us They got these Chart immediately but we still didn't got any of these also ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I put lyrics to music on musixmatch and they aren't on spotify still

Hey so I got a Musixmatch account in order to add lyrics to a song that my boyfriend created. His music is on Spotify. Musixmatch's website said to wait 48-72 hours but it's still not up on Spotify. The 'helpful link' left in a similar FAQ about the ...

• Hey so I got a Musixmatch account in order to add lyrics to a song that my boyfriend created. His music is on Spotify. Musixmatch's website said to wait 48-72 hours but it's still not up on Spotify. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics are not appearing in Spotify but found in Musixmatch

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceRedmi Note 5/DesktopOperating SystemAndroid 9/Windows 10 My Question or IssueAs subject, I found a song that showing no lyrics in Spotify but I found the lyrics in Musixmatch (which is the region provider). I hope it ...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Redmi Note 5/Desktop Operating System Android 9/Windows 10   My Question or Issue As subject, I found a song that showing no lyrics in Spotify but...
  • riveralsup
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Your Community Sucks

Your community sucks. It's so difficult to provide feedback or report bugs. It's really kind of a joke for Spotify to have zero ways to submit feedback or report a bug other than your stupid community. Apparently, you think I have all day to search y...

• Your community sucks. It's so difficult to provide feedback or report bugs. It's really kind of a joke for Spotify to have zero ways to submit feedback or report a bug other than your stupid communit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes