Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify removed my track due to suspicious streaming. What can I do about it?

I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor.Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming".I do not, in any way deny that it could be the case (without my knowledge) but...

• Regular
  • I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor. Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming". I do not, in any way de...
  • erikstearns
  • Roadie
  • 81 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 14 likes

music will not play

music plays sometimes and not at all no matter which arrow i click

• Visitor
  • music plays sometimes and not at all no matter which arrow i click
  • robigouk
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution downloading songs to a flash drive

As a premium member, can I download some songs to a flash drive? The flash drive will be given to the sound person at a wedding to play the songs.

• Visitor
  • As a premium member, can I download some songs to a flash drive? The flash drive will be given to the sound person at a wedding to play the songs.
  • AndreDutoit
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to Use Loop Points?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountrySaudi ArabiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S23 UltraOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHow to exactly use the ...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Saudi Arabia Device Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Operat...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist created by Spotify has been deleted

None of the below information is required However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUruguayDeviceAllOperating SystemSeveral My Question or IssueSo I had a playlist created by Spotify that was deleted...

• None of the below information is required However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Uruguay Device All Operating System Several   ...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have a 'Follow' button

Hi, I am new in the community and working on putting playlists together. As I want to grow my channel I need followers. However, for some reason, I don't have a 'Follow' button. How do I fix that please ?

• Regular
  • Hi, I am new in the community and working on putting playlists together. As I want to grow my channel I need followers. However, for some reason, I don't have a 'Follow' button. How do I fix that ple...
  • nancyboey
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Stereo speaker / speaker group will not connect

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(Samsung Galaxy S22, Microsoft Surface Pro Operating System(Android 14, Windows 11) My Question or IssueGoogle Stereo group is not working with Spotify. As of this evening (12 June 24) the two stereo speakers (2 x Google nes...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (Samsung Galaxy S22, Microsoft Surface Pro 😎 Operating System (Android 14, Windows 11)   My Question or Issue Google Stereo group is not working with Sp...
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Casting
    speaker groups
    Speakers
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not playing offline even though it's downloaded

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung galaxy s24 ultra Operating SystemOne UI version 6.1, Android version 14 My Question or IssueI can play my music and podcasts offline after downloading them, but for some reason audiobooks won't play even after...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung galaxy s24 ultra  Operating System One UI version 6.1, Android version 14   My Question or Issue I can play my music and podcasts off...
  • kwhofmann2013
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Rollback Lyrics Navigation

This worked before the latest update (before search bar was pinned to the top).I put together playlists for my business and I used to be able to scroll through other playlists of >200 songs and was able to check the lyrics by clicking the microphone ...

• Visitor
  • This worked before the latest update (before search bar was pinned to the top). I put together playlists for my business and I used to be able to scroll through other playlists of >200 songs an...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust Skip Time on Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice Samsung Galaxy S10Operating System Android version 12 (snowcone) My Question or IssueIs it possible to customize the amount of time that you can skip forward or backward in a podcast? Looks like the default is set to skip ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device  Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System  Android version 12 (snowcone)   My Question or Issue Is it possible to customize the amount of time...
  • Faqqothunter
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to add a playlist to another playlist

Hi there I remember about 2 months ago I could add a playlist to another one. I cant do that anymore why?

• Composer
  • Hi there    I remember about 2 months ago I could add a playlist to another one. I cant do that anymore why?
  • 31vjjdoh4d4k2ppitafm
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is Shuffling even when Shuffle is Off

Every time I try to play my liked songs, as always, this time Spotify shuffles no matter what I do, and is driving me crazy. Someone knows if this is a known bug or some new "Feature" that's gonna finally make me change to Amazon Music

• Every time I try to play my liked songs, as always, this time Spotify shuffles no matter what I do, and is driving me crazy. Someone knows if this is a known bug or some new "Feature" that's gonna fi...
  • djmarkbrown
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Podcast from Anchor.fm to here

Hello!I am in the process of publishing my our first podcast episode since Anchor.fm fully integrated into Spotify and am having trouble trying to verify my podcast. I went to anchor.fm which redirected to Spotify for Podcasters. I am logged in and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I am in the process of publishing my our first podcast episode since Anchor.fm fully integrated into Spotify and am having trouble trying to verify my podcast.  I went to anchor.fm which...
  • Avareswine
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A song I want is not on spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10,Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a way to request a song be added to the app or is there a way I can add an mp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a...
  • GESCH316
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

I can hear music playing through my Xbox series x

The other day music suddenly stopped playing via Spotify on my Xbox series X. All other apps and games have sound, just not Spotify. I've restarted console (twice), quit game, reinstalled app on Xbox (twice), nothing is working. Spotify works perfect...

• Casual Listener
  • The other day music suddenly stopped playing via Spotify on my Xbox series X. All other apps and games have sound, just not Spotify. I've restarted console (twice), quit game, reinstalled app on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify cuts out on Echo Show

PlanPremium DeviceEcho Show 5 My Question or IssueI have connected Spotify link to my Echo device (brand new, updated), and it started stuttering. At first (in the first hour), it was only once per song- the music would stop for a second, the screen ...

• Plan Premium   Device Echo Show 5   My Question or Issue I have connected Spotify link to my Echo device (brand new, updated), and it started stuttering. At first (in the first hour)...
  • Maria
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not available

PlanPremiumCountryRUOperating SystemiOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could not find a single podcast.Podcasts are not displayed in the search results, ...

• Plan Premium Country RU Operating System iOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could...
  • Yordan
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 mins ad free not working

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceAll devices incl. web player, mobile app, etc.Operating SystemLatest IOS, latest android system My Question or IssueThe 30 min free ads isn't working for me (and it never has). I watch the video in full, I never skip out...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Australia Device All devices incl. web player, mobile app, etc. Operating System Latest IOS, latest android system   My Question or Issue The 30 min free ads ...
  • steph8880
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 9 likes