Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No video on JRE podcasts on all platforms

HelloDoesn't show the video on podcastsHave a premium account from Ukraine + Mac + Iphone 11 PROTried clean reinstall on Mac - nothing works, just plays as audio. Same on Iphone.Tried to create new account - it works on it with FREE subscription.What...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Doesn't show the video on podcasts Have a premium account from Ukraine + Mac + Iphone 11 PRO Tried clean reinstall on Mac - nothing works, just plays as audio. Same on Iphone. Tried to cr...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Chromecast] Specific artist won't cast from library

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S6Operating SystemAndroid 7.0My Question or IssueSince a month or so, using Chromecast with Spotify doesn't work when I try to play specific artists (e.g. Elle King, Dave Hause). If I'm already castin...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S6 Operating System Android 7.0 My Question or Issue Since a month or so, using Chromecast with Spotify doesn't work when I try to play...
  • Yordan
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug? - Can't add playlists to folders

Hello,for some reason, I am unable to add my own playlists to playlist folders. I have created a folder, and when I try to drag playlists into the folder to add them, I see the + icon that looks like it is adding the playlist to the folder, but it do...

• Regular
  • Hello, for some reason, I am unable to add my own playlists to playlist folders. I have created a folder, and when I try to drag playlists into the folder to add them, I see the + icon that looks li...
  • Yordan
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes

Alexa no sirve con Spotify premium

Desde hace un mes tengo problemas con mi Alexa de 3ra generación. La cuál no pone la canción que el pido, si no que pone otra diferente, en lugar de poner la canción que le pido, pone una radio. A alguien más le pasa!?

• Visitor
  • Desde hace un mes tengo problemas con mi Alexa de 3ra generación. La cuál no pone la canción que el pido, si no que pone otra diferente, en lugar de poner la canción que le pido, pone una radio. A al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove "force injected" ads in Podcasts (Premium)

I have Spotify premium and keep getting "force injected" ads when listening to podcasts. I'm NOT talking about embedded ads into the audio itself. I don't know what to call it other than "force injected". For example, these ads cut in at any time, of...

• Regular
  • I have Spotify premium and keep getting "force injected" ads when listening to podcasts. I'm NOT talking about embedded ads into the audio itself. I don't know what to call it other than "force ...
  • boompaterson
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes
  • podcast
    Premium
    remove ads
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes

Can not clear que

I added an album with 30 songs on my que yesterday. They are repeated in my que. I currently have 80 songs in my que. When I go to delete each one from que, the count remains the same. This is ridiculous. It is 2022, add a clear cache button. Spendin...

• Visitor
  • I added an album with 30 songs on my que yesterday. They are repeated in my que. I currently have 80 songs in my que. When I go to delete each one from que, the count remains the same. This is ridicu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify going crazy

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceSamsung A51Operating System My Question or IssueComencé a seguir una playlist que se llama sleep. Desde que comencé a seguirla spotify Se reproduce automáticamente por la noche con canciones de esa playlist.. la deje ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Samsung A51 Operating System   My Question or Issue Comencé a seguir una playlist que se llama sleep. Desde que comencé a seguirla spotify ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Log In to Spotify Live with Primary Account

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicemoto g power (XT2165DL)Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI was invited to a Fan's First event scheduled for tomorrow morning. I was told to download Spotify Live to access it. I downloaded the app and...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device moto g power (XT2165DL) Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I was invited to a Fan's First event scheduled for tomorrow morning...
  • SaintSupernal
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a different interface compared to my friends

My problem is when sharing a song on Instagram stories the interface is different compared to that of some friends. The title of the song is not centered with the photo of the album and the name of the song and the artist is large. This doesn't happe...

• Visitor
  • My problem is when sharing a song on Instagram stories the interface is different compared to that of some friends. The title of the song is not centered with the photo of the album and the name of t...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No display of genres

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Spotify doesn't display genres of music even when the internet is connected and strong since last 3 days . It jus...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   Spotify doesn't display genre...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotfy Connect not picking up all Sonos Devices

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone, Android adn Windows devicesOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am unable to connect to one of my Sonos rooms with any devices in Spotify but I can play through the Sonos ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone, Android adn Windows devices Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am unable to connect ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not listed inside Alexa App (worked for years, now cannot link services)

PlanSpotify PremiumCountryAustriaDevicePixel 3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI´ve had spotify premium running on several echo devices for years without a problem. Since my kids were often "stealing" spotify via echo devices at home while...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Premium Country Austria Device Pixel 3 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I´ve had spotify premium running on several echo devices for years without a pro...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist account seem to be hacked!

My Question or Issue Boyzones Spotify account is postning some very weird new music that is clearly not them. I think their account has bern hacked.

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue  Boyzones Spotify account is postning some very weird new music that is clearly not them. I think their account has bern hacked.      
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app on LG WebOS some bug and issues

Please Spotify do something on Spotify for WebOs LG ! The cover don't match with the song and screensaver is broken ! Thank you so much. Last update 23/11/2021....

• Music Fan
  • Please Spotify do something on Spotify for WebOs LG ! The cover don't match with the song and screensaver is broken ! Thank you so much. Last update 23/11/2021....
  • 5E8
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist names showing in Japanese

Hi, I'm from Europe, and my account is also European (share a family account with my parents and some cousins), but I moved to Japan a couple of months ago for work for a while. Spotify worked marvellously for months, until suddenly, since yesterday,...

• Hi,   I'm from Europe, and my account is also European (share a family account with my parents and some cousins), but I moved to Japan a couple of months ago for work for a while. Spotify...
  • YvesYamamura
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't enable "download over cellular data" onGalaxy Watch 4

I have a Galaxy Watch 4 with LTE. I have been unable to download a Playlist unless connected to WiFi. I have gone into the Spotify settings and tried to enable "download over cellular data" but the button is greyed out and will not move when I try to...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Galaxy Watch 4 with LTE.   I have been unable to download a Playlist unless connected to WiFi.   I have gone into the Spotify settings and tried to enable "download over ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast is suddenly gone

i was listening to a podcast and halfway through playing it, it just stopped and the page would just show: refresh please. Now I can’t find the show anymore and the account that published the podcast is also gone. I tried restarting the app and findi...

• Casual Listener
  • i was listening to a podcast and halfway through playing it, it just stopped and the page would just show: refresh please. Now I can’t find the show anymore and the account that published the podcast...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle is set as default for every artist

Everytime I go to an artist and click one of their songs it defaults to having shuffle turned on. This happens if I click the big green play button as well as when I just click on an individual song (e.g. clicking on the first song under 'popular') I...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I go to an artist and click one of their songs it defaults to having shuffle turned on. This happens if I click the big green play button as well as when I just click on an individual song ...
  • NnnnnH
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Wrong album tracks

As I was listening to an album on Spotify Premium, I kept hearing "Do you want more metal?!!! Check out [album name] coming Sept 2006!!" on every track of the album. Is there a way to hear the album without that intro or was that put on there intenti...

• Casual Listener
  • As I was listening to an album on  Spotify Premium, I kept hearing "Do you want more metal?!!! Check out [album name] coming Sept 2006!!" on every track of the album. Is there a way to hear the ...
  • Ubdu
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Partnership] Spotify codes in our premium boxes

We plan to launch a brand with Spotify codes engraved or sticked on premium glass tiles. We are the only ones capable of producing dimensions that are required by your Spotify codes guidelines.Also we have an amazing business plan that makes money to...

• Visitor
  • We plan to launch a brand with Spotify codes engraved or sticked on premium glass tiles. We are the only ones capable of producing dimensions that are required by your Spotify codes guidelines. Also...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes