Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify keeps pausing after a few seconds

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceXbox series X My Question or IssueI keep trying to listen to music while playing my games but after like 10 seconds it just stops playing

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device Xbox series X   My Question or Issue I keep trying to listen to music while playing my games but after like 10 seconds it just stops playi...
  • Yordan
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to see again pop-ups

Hi, today i got an pop-up on spotify that show how much i listened a song. But at that time i was looking for another thing and i scrolled the page so i didn't see anything. How could i see that pop-up again?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, today i got an pop-up on spotify that show how much i listened a song. But at that time i was looking for another thing and i scrolled the page so i didn't see anything. How could i see that pop-...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skill on Alexa

Hi, I’m using Spotify on Alexa for about 5 months but there’s a bug on the volume when it’s set on a phone or pc with Spotify connect. When I turn up the volume it turn down and the same thing happens in reverse. Someone have a solution?

• Hi, I’m using Spotify on Alexa for about 5 months but there’s a bug on the volume when it’s set on a phone or pc with Spotify connect. When I turn up the volume it turn down and the same thing happen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps autopausing and I've already tried the rec steps.

I've found the 2019 steps and they aren't the issue/don't work. When at work I have spotify on my phone and listen with bluetooth headphones and use the web browser on my computer to easily change songs/playlists. Well for some reason regardless of p...

• Visitor
  • I've found the 2019 steps and they aren't the issue/don't work. When at work I have spotify on my phone and listen with bluetooth headphones and use the web browser on my computer to easily change so...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me parece el icono de Repetir álbum, lista o canción, en el celular

Solo tengo el icono de la flecha de reproduccion aleartoria, intente desinstalar la app y actualizar pero sigue igual

• Casual Listener
  • Solo tengo el icono de la flecha de reproduccion aleartoria, intente desinstalar la app y actualizar pero sigue igual
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist

i have uploaded two songs on Spotify but they had appeared under the wrong artist. So I claimed that artist account but I don’t know the password so I can’t gain access to it and I’m not sure if I will still receive my money.

• Visitor
  • i have uploaded two songs on Spotify but they had appeared under the wrong artist. So I claimed that artist account but I don’t know the password so I can’t gain access to it and I’m not sure if I wi...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify for Artists] ALBUM TIMELINE

Last year, I released an album called Love scars Which was built like a puzzle... I made 1 cover for the album and a cover for each song Making The album the box and each song a piece of this puzzle. But As right now, an album can only have one cover...

• Last year, I  released an album called Love scars Which was built like a puzzle...  I made 1 cover for the album and  a cover for each song  Making The album the box and&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I’m not able to listen over cellular data

Every time I try to play a song over cellular data, it says my Spotify is off-line. My cellular data works fine but I’m not able to listen to music unless I connect to Wi-Fi. How do I fix this problem?

• Visitor
  • Every time I try to play a song over cellular data, it says my Spotify is off-line. My cellular data works fine but I’m not able to listen to music unless I connect to Wi-Fi. How do I fix this proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unpleasant podcast on "Shows you may like"

Hi Spotify! I hope that you'd be willing to address to my issue as I find this irritating and uncomfortable while using the app. There has been very displeasing spotify playlists that have been popping up on my recommended shows that I may like. It'l...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify! I hope that you'd be willing to address to my issue as I find this irritating and uncomfortable while using the app. There has been very displeasing spotify playlists that have been poppi...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music + Talk shows don't work on Garmin Connect Spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceGarmin Forerunner 245 MusicOperating SystemGarmin Connect My Question or IssueHope you guys can help. Currently, 'Music + Talk' shows only work on iOS, android and desktop versions of the Spotify app. The shows do not work o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Operating System Garmin Connect   My Question or Issue Hope you guys can help. Currently, 'Music + Talk' shows only work...
  • MalRB
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to Find Creator of Deleted Podcast

The podcast “Dreamscapes” was removed from Spotify several months ago, probably because it was music, not a podcast. I don’t know who the creator was though and I can’t find it anywhere else. How to find the deleted episodes or their creator?

• The podcast “Dreamscapes” was removed from Spotify several months ago, probably because it was music, not a podcast. I don’t know who the creator was though and I can’t find it anywhere else. How to ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution There is no podcasts section

PlanPremiumCountryKazakhstanMy Question or IssueI am from Kazakhstan and couple weeks ago I subscribed to premium plan. One of the reasons for switching to Spotify was podcasts. However, there is no podcasts section, just music. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Kazakhstan My Question or Issue I am from Kazakhstan and couple weeks ago I subscribed to premium plan.  One of the reasons for switching to Spotify was podcasts. Howev...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Minor Issue] Bookmark Favicon in Safari Doesn't Load

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceMacBook Air (13-inch, 2017)Operating SystemmacOS Monterey 12.6.1 (21G217) My Question or IssueThe Bookmarks favicon for Spotify Web Player loads as just the letter S and not the Spotify icon. It's a tiny issue but...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017) Operating System macOS Monterey 12.6.1 (21G217)   My Question or Issue The Bookmarks favicon for Spotify Web Playe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music disappearing from Artist profile

My Question or Issue I already reported it through Spotify's reporting system but i got an automated mail saying i should look here so I figured I'd make a post about it too. All of the music (except for one song) has disappeared from an Artist's pro...

Screenshot 2021-10-03 at 05.48.22.png Screenshot 2021-10-03 at 05.48.54.png
  • My Question or Issue   I already reported it through Spotify's reporting system but i got an automated mail saying i should look here so I figured I'd make a post about it too.    ...
  • Marc_Oele
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify artist

Non riesco a rivendicare il mio profilo Spotify nonostante la mia etichetta tune core mi ha indicato i passaggi mi da errore alle pagine web quando vado a procedere e poi non riesco a recuperare l'Uri

• Visitor
  • Non riesco a rivendicare il mio profilo Spotify nonostante la mia etichetta tune core mi ha indicato i passaggi mi da errore alle pagine web quando vado a procedere e poi non riesco a recuperare l'Uri
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong artist link in chrstina aguilera's song my girls feautirng peaches

On Bionic, one of christina aguilera's albums she has a song called "My Girls" feautring peaches but spotify links to another artist with the same name. The Peaches christina actually collaborated with link on spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist...

• Gig Goer
  • On Bionic, one of christina aguilera's albums she has a song called "My Girls" feautring peaches but spotify links to another artist with the same name.  The Peaches christina actually collabor...
  • britneyLover56
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect reliability vs Google Cast. Please explain why Connect Doesn't Connect.

Open Question: "Why is Spotify Connect unreliable?" I say that the feature/protocol is unreliable as I have:Used multiple mobile devices and the desktop app to control Spotify over a period of over a year.Updated all my devices regularly to the lates...

• Casual Listener
  • Open Question: "Why is Spotify Connect unreliable?"   I say that the feature/protocol is unreliable as I have: Used multiple mobile devices and the desktop app to control Spotify over a ...
  • leo_jim
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes