Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs dont end on google mini

At night I ask Google mini to play a playlist for my son to fall asleep to. After a while I notice there is silence, and think its stopped playing. However, when I check whats playing the mini via my phone app, I notice it is playing... but its been ...

• Visitor
  • At night I ask Google mini to play a playlist for my son to fall asleep to. After a while I notice there is silence, and think its stopped playing.  However, when I check whats playing the mini ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect compatible device list

Hello,there is an offcial list of devices compatible with the Connect function of Spotify Premium?I was convinced that everyone was but I read that it is not so and then I would not want to buy something that does not work with it...Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello, there is an offcial list of devices compatible with the Connect function of Spotify Premium? I was convinced that everyone was but I read that it is not so and then I would not want to buy s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini not syncing with Spotify Premium

Plan: PremiumCountry: US DeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.7 My Question or IssueI am trying to set up my 1st gen Google Home mini. When I open the Google home app the app prompts me to link my Google home app to my Spotify account. When I cl...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: US   Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.7   My Question or Issue I am trying to set up my 1st gen Google Home mini. When I open the Google hom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My podcast vanished

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DevicePC LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue A few days ago I submitted my podcast into spotify and it was accepted. I started to track stats and everything was fine . Today I login and find my podcast has co...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device PC Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   A few days ago I submitted my podcast into spotify and it was accepted. I s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Code not running

No code is running except an image of a very cute but creepy upside down android when I try to open Spotify on my Amazon TV.

• Visitor
  • No code is running except an image of a very cute but creepy upside down android when I try to open Spotify on my Amazon TV. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

JOE Rogan experience not working on Firestick

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Is anyone else having trouble with the JRE playing on Spotify on a Firestick? Its like it hasn't updated in over a month. It has about 1...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android    Is anyone else having trouble with the JRE playing ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Help! How do I Import my Google Play Music Playlists???

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 8 +; Microsoft Surface Pro 4Operating SystemG955USQU6DSG7; Windows 10 v. 1903 My Question or IssueI would like to export my google play music playlists into spotify to better streamline my music. I've tried a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 8 +; Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Operating System G955USQU6DSG7; Windows 10 v. 1903   My Question or Issue I would like to export my google p...
  • aasddsassd
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Google Nest Mini] sound just disapears

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceGoogle Nest Mini 2nd generation My Question or IssueSince one week, the play of my Spotify playlists on my google nest mini just stops. When I open the app on my mobile phone, I see that the song is still playing. In th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Google Nest Mini 2nd generation     My Question or Issue Since one week, the play of my Spotify playlists on my google nest mini just stops. Whe...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse not working on PS3

Currently on Premium in AustraliaSpotify working fine on my android phone and PC My Issue is on the PS3 the 'Browse' button isn't working.'Your music' and search works fine, the problem started last week.Logged in and out, PS3 system is up to date, n...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently on Premium in Australia Spotify working fine on my android phone and PC   My Issue is on the PS3 the 'Browse' button isn't working. 'Your music' and search works fine, the problem ...
  • ahnu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Subscription] How to find the date when a family member was added to Family Subscription

Hi, I'd like to know how I can find the date when I added a certain family member to the family account? I've looked up my account profile and receipts and I can't find this information. Thanks!

• Hi, I'd like to know how I can find the date when I added a certain family member to the family account? I've looked up my account profile and receipts and I can't find this information. Thanks! 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No Discover Weekly since I subscribed 5 months ago

I became a premium user when Spotify launched in India around 5 months ago. However, I'm yet to receive a single Discover Weekly playlist so far!

• Casual Listener
  • I became a premium user when Spotify launched in India around 5 months ago. However, I'm yet to receive a single Discover Weekly playlist so far!
  • 3enraha
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Bottom part of Web Player doesn't show - it's cut off

PlanPremiumCountrySloveniaDevice(HP Envy x360 13')Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue Hi, Please see attached screenshot. The Web Player does not show in its entirety and it's a pain if I want to toggle anything on the bottom part of th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Slovenia Device (HP Envy x360 13') Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue   Hi,   Please see attached screenshot. The Web Player does no...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back the ability to download all albums

PlanPremiumDeviceiPad, Pocophone F1, Windows, LinuxOperating SystemiOS 12, Android 8, Windows 10, Ubuntu 19.04 My Question or IssueI get that you guys decided to redo songs and change library and while it is annoying I understand that you guys wont c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPad, Pocophone F1, Windows, Linux Operating System iOS 12, Android 8, Windows 10, Ubuntu 19.04   My Question or Issue I get that you guys decided to redo songs and c...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 42 likes
  • music
  • 12 replies
  • 42 likes

"Recently Played" section in Home tab has not been updated for a long time.

My "Recently Played" section in Home tab has not been updated for a long time. How can I either fix it or clear "Recently Played" list ON HOME TAB?

• Visitor
  • My "Recently Played" section in Home tab has not been updated for a long time. How can I either fix it or clear "Recently Played" list ON HOME TAB?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why are collaborative Playlists private and some users have them public?

Why are collaborative playlists private and some users have them public? I've seen other collaborative playlists in other user profiles and they are public but each time I create one becomes private and no one can see it.

• Regular
  • Why are collaborative playlists private and some users have them public? I've seen other collaborative playlists in  other user profiles and they are public but each time I create one becomes p...
  • gmrdelcielo
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Roku][Developer] Roku does not obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists.

Hey there,Roku Spoitify should obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists (eg. Release Radar). Whether this isn't functioning correctly or hasn't been programmed yet, the result is a broken player and experience. My Roku3 has the latest Spotify ap...

• Hey there, Roku Spoitify should obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists (eg. Release Radar).  Whether this isn't functioning correctly or hasn't been programmed yet, the result is a broke...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    roku
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Quality (and Volume level)

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceiPhone X and PCOperating SystemiOS 12.2 and Windows 10 Pro My Question or IssueI have a problem. I recently bought Spotify premium to be able to choose which songs I want to listen to and get better music quality. Now h...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device iPhone X and PC Operating System iOS 12.2 and Windows 10 Pro   My Question or Issue I have a problem. I recently bought Spotify premium to be able t...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Spotify for Artists] Artists Top 500 rankings won’t change

Every time the monthly stats for artists change, the Top 500 places don’t until a little while later. And sometimes it shows two spots when you go into their bio. Don’t know what to do. Tried every single way I can to fix it yet it never fixes manual...

• Regular
  • Every time the monthly stats for artists change, the Top 500 places don’t until a little while later. And sometimes it shows two spots when you go into their bio. Don’t know what to do. Tried every s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google nest mini would not play spotify more than 10s. Other music apps and radio works fine.

Hi Can anyone give me some advice on this issue? I asked my Google nest mini to play some music on Spotify and after a series of ads, it would only play 10s music and it would stop. To make sure it was not to do with other problems, I have done the f...

• Visitor
  • Hi   Can anyone give me some advice on this issue? I asked my Google nest mini to play some music on Spotify and after a series of ads, it would only play 10s music and it would stop.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes