Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect does not recognize my Bose SoundTouch host system!

Spotify Connect does not recognize my Bose SoundTouch host system (the main control system), it only allows me to connect to the add-on speakers (the speakers in other rooms controlled by the host). The host doesn't show up as a connect option, which...

• Spotify Connect does not recognize my Bose SoundTouch host system (the main control system), it only allows me to connect to the add-on speakers (the speakers in other rooms controlled by the host). ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums Randomly Stop Working

Why is it that I will save an album and it will be working fine and then out of no where some or all of the songs are no longer available, but then ofter later on they start working again? I have had this happen a few times and several of them I have...

• Visitor
  • Why is it that I will save an album and it will be working fine and then out of no where some or all of the songs are no longer available, but then ofter later on they start working again? I hav...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

web player display problem in chinese

display problem in chinesethe discover page will look like what i uploadedcould you fix this problem?

• Gig Goer
  • display problem in chinese the discover page will look like what i uploaded could you fix this problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Tivo/Shuffling

Does anyone know how to shuffle songs within a playlist when playing Spotify on the Tivo? I can do it no problem on my iPhone, but it does not seem to have an option to do it on the Tivo. Thanks! Jim

• Does anyone know how to shuffle songs within a playlist when playing Spotify on the Tivo?  I can do it no problem on my iPhone, but it does not seem to have an option to do it on the Tivo. &nb...
  • Mobaraki
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes

[WP8] A better app on WP8?

Hello! I've been a customer for premium for years now, using it on my iPhones, from the 3 to the 3GS, 4 and then lastly the 4S, and I've seen the app develope as the years went on. The app has developed from bad to great and it's now a pleasure using...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I've been a customer for premium for years now, using it on my iPhones, from the 3 to the 3GS, 4 and then lastly the 4S, and I've seen the app develope as the years went on. The app...
  • LeronJones
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Metallica, Rammstein or AC/DC?

I think it's a little bit disappointing seeing there's little to no songs by Metallica, Rammstein and AC/DC. I could possibly find a bunch more artists that aren't on spotity. But how come we don't have access to the music by these artists? I'm a pre...

• Regular
  • I think it's a little bit disappointing seeing there's little to no songs by Metallica, Rammstein and AC/DC.   I could possibly find a bunch more artists that aren't on spotity. But how come...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 48 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 48 replies
  • 18 likes

Song-Radio doesn't work over different (Spotify Connect) devices at same time (anymore)

In current Versions of the Clients (Android, Windows, Spotify Connect Device (Yamaha CD-N301)) the Song-Radio function doesn't sync the Song-Radio List* (not the playlist!) correct over different devices. For example, if I start a Song-Radio on Andro...

• Visitor
  • In current Versions of the Clients (Android, Windows, Spotify Connect Device (Yamaha CD-N301)) the Song-Radio function doesn't sync the Song-Radio List* (not the playlist!) correct over different dev...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle doesn't work correctly on PS4 app

On PlayStation 4 when I use shuffle on playlists which have songs from multiple artists it only plays one artist at a time. For example I have a Rock-playlist containing Disco Ensemble, Billy Talent and Offspring. When I hit play, it starts playing D...

• Casual Listener
  • On PlayStation 4 when I use shuffle on playlists which have songs from multiple artists it only plays one artist at a time.   For example I have a Rock-playlist containing Disco Ensemble, Bill...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player wont connect

Just keeps saying "Connecting to Spotify...." but never connects.

• Casual Listener
  • Just keeps saying "Connecting to Spotify...." but never connects.
  • tvodotcom
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer save albums to my music

For some reason now, using either the web player or the Android app, I can no longer save any albums. When I click or tap save absolutely nothing happens. Is there a limit as to how many albums we can save to our music collection?

• Regular
  • For some reason now, using either the web player or the Android app, I can no longer save any albums. When I click or tap save absolutely nothing happens. Is there a limit as to how many albums we ca...
  • toffermorgan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! donde guarda la musica en nokia lumia 635

buenas noches, tengo la cuenta premium y la uso en mi nokia lumia 635. necesito saber donde se almacena la musica en mi celular para poder administar ya que me qedo sin lugar de alamacenamiento.busque en todos lados y no encuentro la ubicacion

• Casual Listener
  • buenas noches, tengo la cuenta premium y la uso en mi nokia lumia 635. necesito saber donde se almacena la musica en mi celular para poder  administar ya que me qedo sin lugar de alamacenamiento...
  • fedecampo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist update problems

As a premium member I expect my Spotify playlists to update on a weekly basis as it is suposed to work but that hasn't happened. I have the Top 100 Hip Hop tracks by Spotify playlist and it hasn't updated since 4/6/15. I am not really sure why this o...

• Casual Listener
  • As a premium member I expect my Spotify playlists to update on a weekly basis as it is suposed to work but that hasn't happened.  I have the Top 100 Hip Hop tracks by Spotify playlist and it has...
  • gbwiz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Set a password for your devices - No email sent

I'm trying to set up a Spotify device username and password. The email address Spotify is trying to contact is correct and I have recieved emails from Spotify in the past but I haven't gotten an email to set the device password in 6 hours. I have che...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to set up a Spotify device username and password. The email address Spotify is trying to contact is correct and I have recieved emails from Spotify in the past but I haven't gotten an emai...
  • msprenkels
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[Sonos] unable to play one particular album - "True" by Avicii through Sonos

New member here - with a problem. Apologies for starting like this! An odd one this, but there is one (newish) album that I can't play on Sonos through Spotify; Avicii's "True". The Sonos app says "Cannot play [song] .... Lost connection to Spotify" ...

• Casual Listener
  • New member here - with a problem. Apologies for starting like this!   An odd one this, but there is one (newish) album that I can't play on Sonos through Spotify; Avicii's "True".   ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify issue with playlist adding

Hey i've been having a problem with adding new songs to my playlists. So whenever I try and add new songs to my playlist it gives me that notification that tells me I already have this song in my playlist. I thought this was weird since I had never p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i've been having a problem with adding new songs to my playlists. So whenever I try and add new songs to my playlist it gives me that notification that tells me I already have this song in my pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kanye - 808s and Heartbreak album unavailable

I wanted to listen to this album today when I noticed it is suddenly blanked out and not even listed under the Arist. I was just listening to it a few days ago. Any reason why this album is not available anymore?

• I wanted to listen to this album today when I noticed it is suddenly blanked out and not even listed under the Arist. I was just listening to it a few days ago. Any reason why this album is not avail...
  • Josephk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Foreign Language song library

This may be a random question that cannot be answered but I'll ask anyway! I pay for Spotify premium and generally find every song I'm looking for (a few exceptions being artists that don't want their catalogue on it). But the problem I have is when ...

• This may be a random question that cannot be answered but I'll ask anyway! I pay for Spotify premium and generally find every song I'm looking for (a few exceptions being artists that don't want thei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Congrats on new Rewind feature

Congratulations on the new #Rewind feature. Spotify automatically created a 90's playlist for me, and I love (almost) every song. Well done.

• Casual Listener
  • Congratulations on the new #Rewind feature.   Spotify automatically created a 90's playlist for me, and I love (almost) every song.   Well done.  
  • BouncingCzech
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Account associed to a vodafone sim, but I don't know what sim. Help me please

Hi, I have this account associated at a sim vodafone, but i don t know what is this sim.. How I can know at what sim it is associated?

• Hi, I have this account associated at a sim vodafone, but i don t know what is this sim.. How I can know at what sim it is associated?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal Service Error for Web player

Spotify hasn't work almost for a week now. Each time I opened the page it shows warning message saying "Error 500: Someone put a frog in our services. Sorry about that!". I tried to launch it in incognito window, cleaned cookies, but it doesn't work....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify hasn't work almost for a week now. Each time I opened the page it shows warning message saying "Error 500: Someone put a frog in our services. Sorry about that!". I tried to launch it in inco...
  • nastiapats
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes