Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't listen on 2 devices at once with Family Premium!

Hi,I've subscribed to Premium Family and invited one other user to join. She has accepted and has logged in on her account (yes I have checked that we are both on signed in on our own individual accounts!) We cannot both listen at the same time. If I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've subscribed to Premium Family and invited one other user to join. She has accepted and has logged in on her account (yes I have checked that we are both on signed in on our own individual a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family option without 3 year subscription?

PlanFree/ Previous Family PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8 plusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI am trying to sign up for a new Premium Family plan. My previous plan was cancelled and has expired. I try to sign up for a new plan with the 3 ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/ Previous Family Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I am trying to sign up for a new Premium Family plan. My p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot start subscription for Premium Family

PlanFreeCountryVietnam My Question or IssueI cannot start subscription for Premium Family, when I click Get Started on the Family Plan, I get an error, notify me that I am not eligible. Does anyone have this problem?

peerobo_0-1575862342271.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Vietnam     My Question or Issue I cannot start subscription for Premium Family, when I click Get Started on the Family Plan, I get an error, notify me that I am n...
  • butterflygal
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with ordering Google Home Mini with Spotify Premium for Family

Country : FRANCEPlan : Family PremiumDevice : Computer with Windows 10Browser : Chrome----Hello,I just tried to order the Google Home Mini with the special offer. I was planning to order it for my 3 residences where we have 3 Spotify Premium Family A...

• Country : FRANCE Plan : Family Premium Device : Computer with Windows 10 Browser : Chrome ---- Hello, I just tried to order the Google Home Mini with the special offer. I was planning t...
  • Peck_earl
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Deviceandroid phones, android tablet windows 10 PCOperating System(Android, Windows 10 Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy wife and I use the same two email addresses. I have upgraded to Premium Family in order that we c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country   Device android phones, android tablet windows 10 PC Operating System (Android, Windows 10 Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My wife and  I...
  • juliepe33
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Me, my wife and Alexa

PPremiumCountry USA Really simple question, I think, and should be a simple answer. I use Spotify on mobile phone when I am at work, the gym, in the car, etc. I have Spotify setup on our Amazon Echo and Dots at home. Everything works great.Except. Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • ...evel to Family Premium. And now I gotta have an entire separate Individual account on the Echo? Is that right or am I missing something?   So the same thing happens if I want to use an Echo in t...
  • scrapdoodle
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

There was a problem

PlanFreeCountryAustralia Deviceiphone 6sOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueMy partner setup Spotify family so I canceled my premium. She sent me a link to join but when I go to put in our address it keeps saying there was a problem. I had fam...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Australia  Device iphone 6s Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue My partner setup Spotify family so I canceled my premium. She sent me a link to join b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 mesi gratuiti iniziali

Salve. Il mese scorso ho creato un abbonamento a Spotify family inserendo tutti i dati richiesti. Da quello che so i primi tre mesi dovrebbero essere gratuiti, ma non so per quale motivo mi ha già fatto pagare il periodo tra novembre e dicembre (nel ...

• Visitor
  • Salve. Il mese scorso ho creato un abbonamento a Spotify family inserendo tutti i dati richiesti. Da quello che so i primi tre mesi dovrebbero essere gratuiti, ma non so per quale motivo mi ha già f...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family

Hi, I’m from Malaysia and I would like to subscribe family premium with my brother. But my brother’s jobs require him to go Singapore and sometimes stay overnight at there. So is it possible for me to invite him to the family premium??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I’m from Malaysia and I would like to subscribe family premium with my brother. But my brother’s jobs require him to go Singapore and sometimes stay overnight at there. So is it possible for me t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this year

My Question or Issue: Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this yearI Made a spotify family account and my son is afraid he will miss al of his played numbers from this year and he won’t know how many ...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue:   Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this year I Made a spotify family account and my son is afraid he will m...
  • pepper01
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms] Family account discriminates single parents?

I find it frustrating that as a single mom, being only one adult (with kids) in my household, I need to pay for a full family membership in order for my daughter to gain access to the Spotify kids app. I am already a premium member, but now I almost ...

• Visitor
  • I find it frustrating that as a single mom, being only one adult (with kids) in my household, I need to pay for a full family membership in order for my daughter to gain access to the Spotify kids a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't listen to the family mix if I join it

PlanFamily PremiumCountryFranceDeviceXiaomi MI A3Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI'm having trouble listening to my Family mix. When on my phone if I choose "Listen now" i get redirected to this same page ( attached ), and i can't acces...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country France Device Xiaomi MI A3 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I'm having trouble listening to my Family mix. When on my phone if I choose "L...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Family Plan Changes and family living abroad

With these latest changes, how am I going to keep my family on the plan that lives abroad? This is a horrible change. I will flee to Apple Music if need be. I use Spotify family plan to make playlists for my parents who are in nursing homes across th...

• Casual Listener
  • With these latest changes, how am I going to keep my family on the plan that lives abroad?   This is a horrible change. I will flee to Apple Music if need be. I use Spotify family plan to m...
  • ErikaMoon
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Kan inte ange adress eller skicka inbjudan till familjemedlem

PlanSpotify Premium FamilyCountrySwedenDet är tyvärr mycket som hänger upp sig med Premium Family.Jag har lagt till familjemedlemmar samt angett adress när jag precis startade Premium Family.Men nu när jag skall lägga till ytterligare en familjemedle...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Spotify Premium Family Country Sweden Det är tyvärr mycket som hänger upp sig med Premium Family. Jag har lagt till familjemedlemmar samt angett adress när jag precis startade P...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I add my sister from another country to my account

FamilyPremiumUS Device(iPhone 6s)Operating System(iOS 10,) My Question or IssueI do have a family account with one of my sisters, but I would like to add my other sister that lives in Brazil, Right know I`m in Brazil as well, but when I try to put he...

• Visitor
  • Family Premium US   Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System (iOS 10,)   My Question or Issue I do have a family account with one of my sisters, but I would like to add my other s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family - adding members

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUK DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have a Premium Family subscription but cannot add Family members. When I go the section 'Manage your Family Accounts' and press 'Go' I get a screen which says 'Help ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country UK   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a Premium Family subscription but cannot add Family members. When I go the s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member gets randomly removed from my premium account

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceTesla Model 3, Samsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue -This seems to be an old issue, which is disappointing. I've added another user to my Premium account and then they're randomly removed with th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Tesla Model 3, Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue - This seems to be an old issue, which is disappointing. I've added ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have credit cards in Singapore, New Zealand and Romania. Which has PremiumFamily?

PremiumDevice not relevent My daughter and I live in the same house. We had a family account- now it appears we don't and she's lost access to all her playlists etc. We live in three countries throughout the year. I can have an account, I think, in a...

• Visitor
  •   Premium Device not relevent   My daughter and I live in the same house. We had a family account- now it appears we don't and she's lost access to all her playlists etc. We live in t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Language settings for not native residents

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi I have premium family account: currently resident in germany but I would like to change se...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ave premium family account: currently resident in germany but I would like to change settings only for language (email and communication would be more easy in English). It is feasible checking some r...
  • AdamStevens
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfering account from one family plan to another

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice Operating System My Question or IssueIs it possible to transfer from one Family Plan to another if you're not the lead on the account? What is the correct process to do this?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Is it possible to transfer from one Family Plan to another if you're not the lead o...
  • 9k2z9wss-_pfk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes