Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

my card got updated

PlanPremiumCountry united statesDevice hp desktopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue my credit card number is the same i got a new one with a chip but my credit card number stayed the same. the only thing that changed is my 3 dighit numbe...

• Plan Premium Country  united states Device  hp desktop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue  my credit card number is the same i got a new one with a chi...
  • BlaMeese
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription switched back to free after successful payment

PlanPremiumCountry HungaryDeviceall platformsOperating Systemall platforms My Question or Issue I'm in a family plan with my parents and as of today all the three individual accounts have been set back to Free. We also have an email which proves that...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Hungary Device all platforms Operating System all platforms   My Question or Issue  I'm in a family plan with my parents and as of today all the three i...
  • BlaMeese
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding members to the family plan

PlanFamily PremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI just started a premium family account and I was able to add my dad on to it no problems, but now I'm trying to add my brother and we keep getting the same message 603- oops something went wrong, p...

• Plan Family Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue I just started a premium family account and I was able to add my dad on to it no problems, but now I'm trying to add my brother a...
  • BlaMeese
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family plan issues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium kicked me off??

PlanFreeCountryDenmark DeviceHuwaii P10 liteOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or Issue Ok so, my friend and I recently changed addresses because we moved from one shared apartment with some other friends, to a new one with some others. We wanted to ...

• Plan Free Country Denmark  Device Huwaii P10 lite Operating System Android My Question or Issue  Ok so, my friend and I recently changed addresses because we moved from one shared ...
  • BlaMeese
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Overstappen van premium naar premium family

Ik heb een proefabonnement van 1 euro voor 3 maanden. Vanaf 5 sep ga ik hier 10 euro per maand voor betalen. Ik wil hem eigenlijk vanaf nu overzetten naar een family abonnement. Hoe moet ik dat precies doen? En gaat dat dan gelijk in of pas wanneer h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ik heb een proefabonnement van 1 euro voor 3 maanden. Vanaf 5 sep ga ik hier 10 euro per maand voor betalen.  Ik wil hem eigenlijk vanaf nu overzetten naar een family abonnement. Hoe moet ik d...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan with a different country issue

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Canada, United States My Question or IssueI recently moved from the United States to Canada. After reading up on the steps to take to change my family account from US to Canada I still seem to have some problems. I canceled my...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Canada, United States     My Question or Issue I recently moved from the United States to Canada. After reading up on the steps to take to change my family...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Premium for family

PlanPremiumCountry MalaysiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am unable to join the Premium for Family plan despite the invite being sent ot me. The other members were able to j...

• Casual Listener
  • ...remium for Family plan despite the invite being sent ot me. The other members were able to join the plan once the invite has been sent. I have tried multiple times but yet to no avail.  I hope t...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue stopped working

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Galaxy J3, HP Notebook Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I recently got Spotify premium, and as of a few days ago, Spotify won't allow me to add songs to my queue. When I look under options for a song (the 3 do...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device Samsung Galaxy J3, HP Notebook   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I recently got Spotify premium, and as of a few days ago, Spot...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost Premium despite verification

Ich war Mitglied bei Spotify Family, und habe nach ca. 3 Wochen eine E-Mail bekommen, wegen dem Konto verifizieren, was ich auch gemacht habe.(Habe Screenshots gemacht). Nun habe ich aber nach der einen Woche, die ich dafuer Zeit hatte kein Premium m...

• Ich war Mitglied bei Spotify Family, und habe nach ca. 3 Wochen eine E-Mail bekommen, wegen dem Konto verifizieren, was ich auch gemacht habe.(Habe Screenshots gemacht). Nun habe ich aber nach der e...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution plan familiar

Hola, tengo un plan familiar mensual y que cambiaré al año, ahora no me aparece la opción de pagarlo 1 vez al año, me podrian pasar a enlace? por favor

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, tengo un plan familiar mensual y que cambiaré al año, ahora no me aparece la opción de pagarlo 1 vez al año, me podrian pasar a enlace? por favor 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan was charged even if I didn't start it

PlanPremium My Question or Issue Hello, Today I logged into spotify page and I noticed I'm paying for the family plan since two months. I don't know why I haven't noticed it earlier but I didn't start this family plan and I didn't even know it exists...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  Hello,  Today I logged into spotify page and I noticed I'm paying for the family plan since two months. I don't know why I haven't n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium horror nightmare

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUK Deviceiphone XOperating Systemios 11.4 I decided to upgrade from premium to family. I naively filled the address without thinking it was going to be asked every member and that I wouldn't be able to change it or read it late...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK  Device iphone X Operating System ios 11.4   I decided to upgrade from premium to family. I naively filled the address without thinking it was going t...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account Query?

Hi, I have a premium account and wanted to upgrade this to a family account so my sister can use this as well. However, after looking into this I have seen that you need to be all living at the same address as eachother. I was wondering as we live at...

•    Hi,   I have a premium account and wanted to upgrade this to a family account so my sister can use this as well. However, after looking into this I have seen that you need to b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription - Unable to add family member

PlanFamily PlanCountry USDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue Sent an invite to family member. They receive link, when clicking on Accept Invitation, rhey are redirected to a logon site. Nowhere to put invite code, only login...

• Plan Family Plan Country  US Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  Sent an invite to family member. They receive link, when clicking on Accept I...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Adding Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Join Family Membership

Hello,I had a family account and can send invitations to new members. But when I try to send it to my wife's current spotify accound which is free at the moment she can not join with same adress other new members join.

• Hello, I had a family account and can send invitations to new members. But when I try to send it to my wife's current spotify accound which is free at the moment she can not join with same adress o...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • join
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my family premium

hello,I shared a account with my mom but I couldn’t listen music at the same time she did, so we made an family account so that we both can listen music at the same time. For a few weeks this worked but now I can’t listen music at the same time as my...

• hello, I shared a account with my mom but I couldn’t listen music at the same time she did,  so we made an family account so that we both can listen music at the same time. For a few weeks t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • can not listen at the same time with my mom
    Family premium account
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to upgrade to premium family

My Question or Issue I want to upgrade to premium family but i am devorced and my children are registered on the adres of my ex. They are living with me for half of the time. Can i get a family account or is this not possible?

•     My Question or Issue  I want to upgrade to premium family but i am devorced and my children are registered on the adres of my ex. They are living with me for half of the time. C...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify payment

Hi, I was using spotify premium with the special offer of 0.99 TL/month for last 3-4 months but all of a sudden without any warnings payment jumped to the 6.99 TL. When I got this special offer I am certain that it said 1 year deal. So why is this ha...

• Hi, I was using spotify premium with the special offer of 0.99 TL/month for last 3-4 months but all of a sudden without any warnings payment jumped to the 6.99 TL. When I got this special offer I am ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You are unable to join this Family Package

Hey Guys, I recently was having trouble with my brother going into the Spotify Family feature after he was removed, because he was supposed to verify his email but he didn't do it. We tried to invite him back but it didn't work. Solution: https://sup...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hey Guys, I recently was having trouble with my brother going into the Spotify Family feature after he was removed, because he was supposed to verify his email but he didn't do it. We tried t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Spotify family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes