Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

I go to school but it's not listed

I'm in a full-time graduate program at this school called INSEAD based in France, but am not able to activate the student discount because it's not listed in Spotify's dropdown.

•   I'm in a full-time graduate program at this school called INSEAD based in France, but am not able to activate the student discount because it's not listed in Spotify's dropdown.
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migração de Plano - Premium para Estudante

PlanPremiumCountry Brasil DeviceMoto g5s PlusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Boa tarde, estou há uma semana tentando realizar a migração do plano Premium para Estudante, mas não consigo concluir a soliticação. Em todas as vezes aparece a...

• Plan Premium Country  Brasil   Device Moto g5s Plus Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Boa tarde, estou há uma semana tentando realizar a migração do plan...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu Account Linking

PlanStudent PremiumCountry USA My Question or Issue I lost my student Premium plan for a few months, but when I resubscribed my hulu account was no longer linked. I cannot reactivate it because, regardless of device or browser,the services tab under ...

•   Plan Student Premium Country  USA  My Question or Issue  I lost my student Premium plan for a few months, but when I resubscribed my hulu account was no longer linked. I c...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Never used Student Discount

Hello Spotify Community, I recently created this new account due to the fact that my older account was tied to an email and facebook I no longer used. I had actually closed the yahoo account associated with the older spotify account a while back. Wit...

• Hello Spotify Community,   I recently created this new account due to the fact that my older account was tied to an email and facebook I no longer used. I had actually closed the yahoo account...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recharge of money after forgetting to update the student discount

PlanPremiumCountry Germany My Question or IssueThe email which reminded me that my student discount will expire went to the **bleep** folder and i payed one month 10 Euro instead of 5. Is there a possibility that I get back the 5 additional Euro by p...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany    My Question or Issue The email which reminded me that my student discount will expire went to the **bleep** folder and i payed one month 10 Euro ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    Premium
    Student
    studentdiscount
    UNiDAYS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Student, Aktualisierung des Abos über Unidays

Spotify hat anscheinend keinen wirklichen Support, daher hier meine Frage. Ich nutze seit paar Monaten Spotify Premium, über das Studenten Abo und wurde nun aufgefordert, meinen Studentenstatus zu aktualisieren, da es ansonsten auf den Standard Abo P...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify hat anscheinend keinen wirklichen Support, daher hier meine Frage.    Ich nutze seit paar Monaten Spotify Premium, über das Studenten Abo und wurde nun aufgefordert, meinen Studen...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My student accaunt didint work

my money was withdrawn but I would ask for the correction of the problem did not start premium

•    my money was withdrawn but I would ask for the correction of the problem did not start premium
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Increase on Student Premium

PlanPremiumCountry USA My Question or Issue Hi, so i renewed my spotify premium for students (this was the first time) and my rates went up to $9.99. Why? My friend also just renewed, but this didnt happen to her. Thanks

• Plan Premium Country  USA   My Question or Issue  Hi, so i renewed my spotify premium for students (this was the first time) and my rates went up to $9.99. Why? My friend also j...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't confirm my student status

I've been on the premium plan for some time now, paying $10 per month. I was thinking about canceling and switching over to Google Play Music because they allow the ability to upload your own music and listen from anywhere. In any case, before I canc...

• I've been on the premium plan for some time now, paying $10 per month. I was thinking about canceling and switching over to Google Play Music because they allow the ability to upload your own music a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify For Students changed to Spotify Premium

Plan PremiumCountry United States Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Not Important for this issue.My Question or Issue So I received an email about a month ago asking to complete a survey. I did, and in return, I got 3 months fre...

• Casual Listener
  • ...potify for Students. So now I can't access Hulu or Showtime until January 2019. Is there any way to remove the 3 free months of premium and just go back to charging me the $4.99 price allowing me to have H...
  • GarrettLarson
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt kann nicht bestätigt werden

Hallo,ich kann den Studentenrabatt nicht einlösen, da während der Abwicklung Werbung von Unidays erscheint, ob ich Nachrichten, Rabattte etc. bekommen möchte. Ich kann keine Optionen auswählen bzw. fortfahren. Der Rabatt ist verfiziert und ein Uniday...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, ich kann den Studentenrabatt nicht einlösen, da während der Abwicklung Werbung von Unidays erscheint, ob ich Nachrichten, Rabattte etc. bekommen möchte. Ich kann keine Optionen auswählen bzw....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Subscripton

I am trying to Upgrade to student Subscription but it keeps saying the form is expired?

• I am trying to Upgrade to student Subscription but it keeps saying the form is expired?
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month

Hello I have been charged twice in early October, once for Spotify with student discount and once for normal Spotify, please rectify this problem and refund me for what I was over charged.

• Hello I have been charged twice in early October, once for Spotify with student discount and once for normal Spotify, please rectify this problem and refund me for what I was over charged.
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MQA Implementation? Hey, Spotify, it's 2018.

My Question or Issue As MQA adoption slowing but inexorably marches on, its implimentation found on more and more devices, when is Spotify going to wake up and make it available to us music-loving users? If lowly Tidal can manage streaming MQA then w...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue  As MQA adoption slowing but inexorably marches on, its implimentation found on more and more devices, when is Spotify going to wake up and make it available to us music-lo...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Student Information

I was accidentally using my friend's student information to try the student discount. And now it's active and I want to delete my student's information on my account. Can I do it? Thanks

• I was accidentally using my friend's student information to try the student discount. And now it's active and I want to delete my student's information on my account. Can I do it? Thanks
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student in Grad School: Already Verified, but got charged full $10.54

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMoto X PureOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI'm in grad school and I believe I already verified my student status, but I still got charged full $10.54 Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Moto X Pure Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I'm in grad school and I believe I already verified my student status, but I still g...
  • emily-grace
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help new here

My Question or Issue I got a discount for being a student and tried to subscribe to premium. They gave me my PIN and once I encoded it, out comes a red box with the text "Oops something went. Please try again and contact support." after that I couldn...

• My Question or Issue  I got a discount for being a student and tried to subscribe to premium. They gave me my PIN and once I encoded it, out comes a red box with the text "Oops something went. ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium for students but my account doesn't recognize it

This morning I bought Spotify for students, when I log into my account I still have the premium button and everything works as if I didn't have a premium account. What's going on?

• This morning I bought Spotify for students, when I log into my account I still have the premium button and everything works as if I didn't have a premium account. What's going on?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan in israel

Hi, Are you planning to launch a student program in israel? Thanks. 

• Hi,  Are you planning to launch a student program in israel?  Thanks. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Subscription]Premium for students doesn't work?

PlanPremiumCountry PolandDeviceXiaomi, PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI got verified today as a College Student and I can buy Spotify Premium with a discount. I entered my credit card details and bought it, but on ever...

• Plan Premium Country  Poland Device Xiaomi, PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I got verified today as a College Student and I can buy Spotify Pre...
  • rouxscof
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes