Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Descuento para estudiantes

My Question or Issue Como funciona si ya verifique mi cuenta para obtener el descuento para universitarios, como se aplica el descuento si ahorita soy cuenta Premium con Plan Familiar?

•     My Question or Issue  Como funciona si ya verifique mi cuenta para obtener el descuento para universitarios, como se aplica el descuento si ahorita soy cuenta Premium con Plan F...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No news for student discount

Hey, I was a Spotify premium member and now i am a free user. Since I am a student living in France, i wanted to subscribe to the Student plan, where my university is registered. But, there has been 24 hours since I sent my documents and I haven't re...

•   Hey,   I was a Spotify premium member and now i am a free user. Since I am a student living in France, i wanted to subscribe to the Student plan, where my university is registered. But...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago

Pagué por el servicio de premium de universitario pero no me han dado el servicio, sigo siendo free.

• Pagué por el servicio de premium de universitario pero no me han dado el servicio, sigo siendo free.  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda

Hola Estaba tratando de cambiarme a Estaba tratando de cambiarme a Spotify para estudiantes estaba en el registro y se realizó mi pago por error me salí de la página y quise volver a entrar pero ya no me dejaba es trata de hacer de nuevo mi suscripci...

• Hola Estaba tratando de cambiarme a Estaba tratando de cambiarme a Spotify para estudiantes estaba en el registro y se realizó mi pago por error me salí de la página y quise volver a entrar pero ya n...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally removed Hulu access. How do I get it back?

For the student discount, I tried to link Hulu to my Spotify account and it didn't work. So I went under my "Apps" tab in my Spotify account and removed the Hulu access, thinking it would pop up again for me to re-link, but that didn't work. How do I...

•   For the student discount, I tried to link Hulu to my Spotify account and it didn't work.  So I went under my  "Apps" tab in my Spotify account and removed the Hulu access, thinking ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Does the three month 99c offer for Student Premium include tax?

It says it's 99c for three months then 4,99 per month after. (For how long is that part btw? Four years?) But is it 99c + tax or just 99c?

• It says it's 99c for three months then 4,99 per month after. (For how long is that part btw? Four years?) But is it 99c + tax or just 99c?  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

different country of school/paycard account

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceSamsung Note 8Operating System My Question or Issue I just moved to Germany and i study there full time but my bank account is still Slovenian. When I try to buy Spotify premium with my Visa card, it says to change the...

• PlanPremium Country  Germany Device Samsung Note 8 Operating System   My Question or Issue  I just moved to Germany and i study  there full time but my bank account is sti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount-Switching Schools

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceMoto Z Force My Question or Issue I have been at my current college for 2 years and have been using Spotify premium student discount for 1 year. Today, I renewed my account, and saw that you can only renew your student disc...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device Moto Z Force   My Question or Issue  I have been at my current college for 2 years and have been using Spotify premium student discount for 1 ye...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

PlanI want the Premium to studentCountryUSADevice(iPhone 5s)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssuePlease, I'm trying to get a premium with dicount for students but it's not working. I put my name (Luiz Neto) and my college (Ohio Valley University...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan I want the Premium to student Country USA Device (iPhone 5s) Operating System (iOS)   My Question or Issue Please, I'm trying to get a premium with dicount for students but it's n...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student Discount International
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect hulu account with Spotify Premium for Students

Hi, I've had a spotify account for some months now as a student, but I've had it with the account website and I'm going to need some help here.When I go to my account overview to connect/add hulu, there's no option anywhere to connect to hulu or acti...

• Hi, I've had a spotify account for some months now as a student, but I've had it with the account website and I'm going to need some help here. When I go to my account overview to connect/add hulu, ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Subscription] Worldwide Student Discount

hello, i have problems eith the student discount, i ve verified in the website that i am a student in collegue but i ve paied the normal price for the premium. how do i change the price of the subscription?PlanPremium with students discount Country S...

• ...ubscription? Plan Premium with students discount  Country  Spain   
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm already verified but didn't get the discount?

I applied for the student discount and I already got verified last month, but this month I still have to pay full and didn't get the discount even though in my account it is stated that I have student discount available. I tried looking if I haven't ...

• I applied for the student discount and I already got verified last month, but this month I still have to pay full and didn't get the discount even though in my account it is stated that I have studen...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues linking a Hulu account with Spotify Student Premium

When I goto service under my account on spotify and try to "activate" my Hulu account it already says "Start Watching" and when I click it it prompts me to sign up for hulu and does not let me link a hulu account with my Spotify account. I went ahead...

• Casual Listener
  • When I goto service under my account on spotify and try to "activate" my Hulu account it already says "Start Watching" and when I click it it prompts me to sign up for hulu and does not let me link a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Issues linking a Hulu account with Spotify Student Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canadian account at a US University

I'm a canadian registered with a canadian premium account, but now I go to university in the US. Every time I try to apply for the student discount, it only shows me international schools. Where can I apply for a us student discount? I would also lik...

• I'm a canadian registered with a canadian premium account, but now I go to university in the US. Every time I try to apply for the student discount, it only shows me international schools. Where can ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    students
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Create SHOWTIME account through Spotify

PlanPremium for StudentsCountry USADevice(iPhone 8+, Laptop)Operating System(iOS 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have the premium Spotify for students that includes Hulu and showtime. Every time I go to my account on Spotify and click add on's....

• Plan Premium for Students Country  USA Device (iPhone 8+, Laptop) Operating System (iOS 11, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have the premium Spotify for students t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [FR] Arrêt abonnement étudiant, surplus de paiement

Bonjour,Je n'avais pas vu qu'il fallait que je renouvelle mon abonnement étudiant, je l'ai donc renouvelé et tout va redevenir à la normal en octobre.Seulement pendant une période de 10jours avant que je renouvelle l'abonnement étudiant, je suis rede...

•   Bonjour, Je n'avais pas vu qu'il fallait que je renouvelle mon abonnement étudiant, je l'ai donc renouvelé et tout va redevenir à la normal en octobre. Seulement pendant une période de 10jo...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month promo premium for student

I availed a premium for student via phone bill last month 8/23/18 and I saw that there's a 3 month promo for student so I availed again today assuming that I can get the 3 month promo, but apparently the promo is not included on my subscription. Is t...

• I availed a premium for student via phone bill last month 8/23/18 and I saw that there's a 3 month promo for student so I availed again today assuming that I can get the 3 month promo, but apparently...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Pagué el plan para universitarios que me costó $50MX pero hoy me apareció en mi cuenta de banco que me cobraron $100MX nosé a qué se deba, alguien me puede ayudar?

• Pagué el plan para universitarios que me costó $50MX pero hoy me apareció en mi cuenta de banco que me cobraron $100MX nosé a qué se deba, alguien me puede ayudar?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I bought a student premium but I had to give proof of which I do not have, and spotify take my money off, when i published information from the card. PS: Sorry for my English, peace.

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a student premium but I had to give proof of which I do not have, and spotify take my money off, when i published information from the card.    PS: Sorry for my English, peace. 🙂
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu and Student Discount

Just got a subscription for the Hulu and student discount. Said it couldn't verify my status however still charged be the $5.40. Don't want to pay for something I don't have or can't access...

• Just got a subscription for the Hulu and student discount. Said it couldn't verify my status however still charged be the $5.40. Don't want to pay for something I don't have or can't access...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes