Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not working!

I use to have premium and was always paying the $9.99 a month until I found out about the studet discount. I cancelled my premium membership and tried to get the student membership but unfortantely spotify can't verify that I'm a student and it's jus...

• I use to have premium and was always paying the $9.99 a month until I found out about the studet discount. I cancelled my premium membership and tried to get the student membership but unfortantely s...
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount?!

Hi,I bought a student discount premium account today. It charged me twice and still hasn't made my account premium. I've logged out and logged in quite a few times and I'm really worried because of being charged twice. I also haven't got an email and...

• Hi, I bought a student discount premium account today. It charged me twice and still hasn't made my account premium. I've logged out and logged in quite a few times and I'm really worried because of...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for a normal and student premium subscription

Hi, Yesterday, I wanted to activate a spotify premium subscription at the student price. I needed premium for the night, so when I discovered it takes a day or two to verify my student status, I opted for a normal subscription. But I wake uo this mor...

• Hi,   Yesterday, I wanted to activate a spotify premium subscription at the student price. I needed premium for the night, so when I discovered it takes a day or two to verify my student statu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student premium

Hello, I paid for premium(student) but still my account is free version. I can't connect any spotify officer. Thank you.

• Regular
  • Hello, I paid for premium(student) but still my account is free version. I can't connect any spotify officer. Thank you.
  • erkanayan
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Issues

I was subsccribed to Spotify Student and now that one year is up my membership went back to the regular premium. Spotify has already charged me the $9.99 for this month, how do I get my Spotify Student DIscount price for the next month and will it ch...

• I was subsccribed to Spotify Student and now that one year is up my membership went back to the regular premium. Spotify has already charged me the $9.99 for this month, how do I get my Spotify Stude...
  • AF14
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Student account

Todas Iguales bought a student account. Igual received the e-mail but when I press the link to continue with the purchase ir says It doesn't exist. Could anyone help me?

• Todas Iguales bought a student account. Igual received the e-mail but when I press the link to continue with the purchase ir says It doesn't exist. Could anyone help me?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount as a foreign student

Dear Spotify community I need your help! I am a German student living and studying full-time in the Netherlands and today I finally wanted to get Spotify premium. However, Spotify German does not recognize me as a student as the name of my university...

• Dear Spotify community I need your help! I am a German student living and studying full-time in the Netherlands and today I finally wanted to get Spotify premium. However, Spotify German does not rec...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

Hello, I made a spotify payment, but I am a high school student, and there are no relevant topics related to liquor, and I have been withdrawn from the card.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I made a spotify payment, but I am a high school student, and there are no relevant topics related to liquor, and I have been withdrawn from the card.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify universitário

Em quanto tempo temos a resposta se o desconto para universitário está disponível para nossa conta? Enviei os dados necessários e queria muito voltar a utilizar o premium, está demorando muito!

• Em quanto tempo temos a resposta se o desconto para universitário está disponível para nossa conta? Enviei os dados necessários e queria muito voltar a utilizar o premium, está demorando muito! 😞
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Student Discount

What if my student ID verification failed, and I want to send the papers one more time? Theres no such option without giving my credit card number one more time...

• What if my student ID verification failed, and I want to send the papers one more time? Theres no such option without giving my credit card number one more time...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount

I paid for the student discount. I went to the next page after entering card information, (I wasn't aware that you had to be a college student not a highschool student) So when I got to the next page of entering what college you go to I closed the pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for the student discount. I went to the next page after entering card information, (I wasn't aware that you had to be a college student not a highschool student) So when I got to the next page...
  • nataliedueck
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Students

About a month ago after I attended my university's orientation, I tried to change my premuim subscription to the student one but the college info page kept saying I couldn't be verified. Since I couldn't get the subscription to change, I thought to j...

• About a month ago after I attended my university's orientation, I tried to change my premuim subscription to the student one but the college info page kept saying I couldn't be verified. Since I coul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

switching to student discount

if i already have the generic premium, can i switch to the student one? if so, will it charge me again for the same month. i'm still a student so this would be helpful for me

• if i already have the generic premium, can i switch to the student one? if so, will it charge me again for the same month. i'm still a student so this would be helpful for me
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount

Hello, I am trying to extend my student discount, I am unable to hit continue when trying to extend. Please advise asap. Thanks, Sam

• Hello,   I am trying to extend my student discount, I am unable to hit continue when trying to extend. Please advise asap.   Thanks,   Sam
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

The day before yesterday , I requested to spotify my student discount, they told me that I would get an email with the approval of this, in the next few hours. yesterday I still did not get the email, so I re entered the credit card, at night I reali...

• The day before yesterday , I requested to spotify my student discount, they told me that I would get an email with the approval of this, in the next few hours. yesterday I still did not get the email...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just started service and already charged 3 times

Hey guys, so today I was approved for and started my spotifu premium student membership. But I checked my account statement and they have 3 charged of 4.99 on hold. Is this normal for spotify? I'm coming from Apple music student where they charged 4....

• Hey guys, so today I was approved for and started my spotifu premium student membership. But I checked my account statement and they have 3 charged of 4.99 on hold. Is this normal for spotify? I'm co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Spotify trying to screw over Dutch students?

It seems that in the Netherlands, premium (€10 a month) account can be paid in variety of ways, including credit card, paypal, and ideal. However, when one tries to get a student disscount account (€5 a month), the site requires the use of credit car...

• ...ccount (€5 a month), the site requires the use of credit card only. Because of this, vast majority of students in the Netherlands end up damaged by Spotify as they are not in possesion of a credit card (v...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium and student discount

I recently signed up for the student discount when I already had premium. Why did it charge my account both the regular $10 for premium and the $5 for the student discounted premium?

• I recently signed up for the student discount when I already had premium. Why did it charge my account both the regular $10 for premium and the $5 for the student discounted premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! a problem in student discount

i tried to use that discount but after i entered my card info i couldnt find my university at the list so i closed the page but the payment was already taken is there any chance i can get a refund

• Casual Listener
  • i tried to use that discount but after i entered my card info i couldnt find my university at the list so i closed the page but the payment was already taken is there any chance i can get a refund
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution issue with student discount

I am trying to sign up to premium with a student card, however the screen where it asks for your nus extra number is inaccessible.

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to sign up to premium with a student card, however the screen where it asks for your nus extra number is inaccessible.  
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes