Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged the wrong price

I have had a student premium spotifiy account for over a year now so I understand that after this year you must re-apply for it however what I don't understand is that a few months a go i stopped my account as I did not want to pay for it for a while...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a student premium spotifiy account for over a year now so I understand that after this year you must re-apply for it however what I don't understand is that a few months a go i stopped my ...
  • MillyWheeler
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription

One of the members of my family has been disconnected from the plan, she can no longer get access to the benefits of the plan.When she tries to connect by sending her an invite link type in the adress, it says its not the right adress. Please any hel...

• One of the members of my family has been disconnected from the plan, she can no longer get access to the benefits of the plan.When she tries to connect by sending her an invite link type in the adres...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify does not let me change a family plan to premium plan - tried 6x < 10'

Please solve it immediately. All I get is an annyoing little (not funny at all) message "oooops, something went wrong, try again". I have tried 6 times in less than 10'. And also annyoing to find that spotify doesn't have a dedicated channel with spo...

• Please solve it immediately. All I get is an annyoing little (not funny at all) message "oooops, something went wrong, try again". I have tried 6 times in less than 10'.   And also annyoing to...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Soy premium y Spotify no lo reconoce

Pago todos los meses Spotify y me han estado cobrando 2 veces en el mes y me quiero fijar mis recibos y me dice que estoy como Free, cuando yo adquirí premium... Que pasa?

• Pago todos los meses Spotify y me han estado cobrando 2 veces en el mes y me quiero fijar mis recibos y me dice que estoy como Free, cuando yo adquirí premium... Que pasa?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched from Premium Account to Family Premium Account, but I cant cancel my normal Premium

Hi,I had an Spotify Premium Account and now my Sister has invited me in her Family Premium, but now I cant cancel my old ,,normal'' Premium.I need help, pls.

• Hi, I had an Spotify Premium Account and now my Sister has invited me in her Family Premium, but now I cant cancel my old ,,normal'' Premium. I need help, pls.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

I just used a gift card to update my acct for 3 more months, but you say my acct will end in 5 days?????

• I just used a gift card to update my acct for 3 more months, but you say my acct will end in 5 days?????
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo me tornar Premium

Não consigo efetuar o pagamento para tornar minha conta premium, ao colocar a opção de crédito, apos confirmar o pagamento, volta para a pagina inicial do cartão, e ao colocar a opção boleto, sempre ocorre erro e o boleto não é gerado. Tetei fazer di...

• Não consigo efetuar o pagamento para tornar minha conta premium, ao colocar a opção de crédito, apos confirmar o pagamento, volta para a pagina inicial do cartão, e ao colocar a opção boleto, sempre ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cancelaron mi cuenta

Hola me acabo de cancelar mi cuenta la cual cuento con spotify premiun y hable a mi banco Santander debido a que me estaban cobrando dos veces el servicio según x falla se ustedes. Si de alta otra tarjeta y me cobraban 149 en ambas en Santander bloqu...

• Hola me acabo de cancelar mi cuenta la cual cuento con spotify premiun y hable a mi banco Santander debido a que me estaban cobrando dos veces el servicio según x falla se ustedes. Si de alta otra ta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with inviting family members for family premium

I did sent invite to my daughter but she didn't receive the invite. In my account there's mentioned invite in progress.What's holding the invite to be send to her?

• I did sent invite to my daughter but she didn't receive the invite.  In my account there's mentioned invite in progress. What's holding the invite to be send to her?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

College discount

Hi! I currently enrolled in college for the fall of 2017 and I'm trying to enable the student discount, but it says I'm not a student at said college..why isn't it working?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I currently enrolled in college for the fall of 2017 and I'm trying to enable the student discount, but it says I'm not a student at said college..why isn't it working?
  • sharkey_attack
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching family accounts

I currently am part of a premium family account. I want to start my own premium family account and leave the one I am on. How?

• I currently am part of a premium family account. I want to start my own premium family account and leave the one I am on. How?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account Issue

Hello there,this stupid validation system canceled my subscription. Apparently I don't live with my wife in the same house... Any idea how can I solve this issue?

• Hello there, this stupid validation system canceled my subscription. Apparently I don't live with my wife in the same house... Any idea how can I solve this issue?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution They charged me 3 times

Hi,So I changed my account from free to Student Discount yesterday evening. They have charged me three times (15€) but my account is not activated, and there is no register of my payments on the website. What should I do? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, So I changed my account from free to Student Discount yesterday evening. They have charged me three times (15€) but my account is not activated, and there is no register of my payments on the we...
  • Annalatte
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Monthly payments

Hey, I used to have Spotify Premium where I would pay 9,99 euros once a month (I live in the Netherlands) which suddenly stopped about a week ago. Not sure why it stopped, but the biggest problem is that when I want to start a new subscription the on...

• Hey,   I used to have Spotify Premium where I would pay 9,99 euros once a month (I live in the Netherlands) which suddenly stopped about a week ago. Not sure why it stopped, but the biggest pr...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment taken

Hi,I tried to set up a premium account last night and have been charged £4.99 to my account but premium isn't working? Please could I get a refund and stop the subscription. I can't do this as it's not showing up that I have premium even though I was...

• Hi, I tried to set up a premium account last night and have been charged £4.99 to my account but premium isn't working? Please could I get a refund and stop the subscription. I can't do this as it's...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did my premium change to free while I'm abroad ?

Hello!So I've had a premium status for 6 months and I pay every time, I went to Japan before mid-june and it was still working (actually for more than 14 days) but suddenly I was logged out and the message about the 14 days abroad popped out. I read ...

• Hello! So I've had a premium status for 6 months and I pay every time, I went to Japan before mid-june and it was still working (actually for more than 14 days) but suddenly I was logged out and t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe to Premium because of insufficient balance

I can't subscribe to Premium because it says my prepaid doesn't hve enough load. But I have enough to subscribe to premium. Please see below for your reference. Any help with this please? I'm from the Philippines by the way. I'm a Globe user. Thanks!

• I can't subscribe to Premium because it says my prepaid doesn't hve enough load. But I have enough to subscribe to premium. Please see below for your reference. Any help with this please? I'm from th...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have problem with premium free trial 30 days

I m signed up through Facebook on premium trial 30 days and it doesn't work I want to remove it so I m not gonna be charged

• I m signed up through Facebook on premium trial 30 days and it doesn't work I want to remove it so I m not gonna be charged
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Family Plan from Premium but Getting Charged for Both

Hi! I recently updated my account to Family Plan ($15/mo), but was charged for that PLUS my old premium account ($10). I want to get rid of my premium account and just continue with family PLUS get my money back that was charged this month. Help!!!

• Hi!   I recently updated my account to Family Plan ($15/mo), but was charged for that PLUS my old premium account ($10). I want to get rid of my premium account and just continue with family P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing Spotify

It's asked me for my zip code but is saying invalid help?!

• It's asked me for my zip code but is saying invalid help?!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes