Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with Payment with Swisscom

Hey! I wanted to upgrade my Profil to Premium. As the payment method i want to choose the mobile provider Swisscom but it doesn't show me the option?

• Hey! I wanted to upgrade my Profil to Premium. As the payment method i want to choose the mobile provider Swisscom but it doesn't show me the option?
  • MrsAyrey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cobro como cuenta premium y no se activo

Hola requiero de su apoyo. se me esta realizando el cobro para la suscripcion premium pero el servicio que tengo en la aplicacion es de cuenta gratis; ya revise toda la informacion que aparece en el menu de ayuda de la app pero no hay ningun apartado...

• Hola requiero de su apoyo. se me esta realizando el cobro para la suscripcion premium pero el servicio que tengo en la aplicacion es de cuenta gratis; ya revise toda la informacion que aparece en el ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month promo

I paid for the three month $0.99 subscription less than a moth ago and I was just charged $9.99. Why did this happen?

• I paid for the three month $0.99 subscription less than a moth ago and I was just charged $9.99. Why did this happen?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Plan, Payment expired

Had a family plan and my credit card was lost and needed to be replaced. I forgot to update soptify and it canceled my membership. I renewed and all of my family members did NOT rollover and are somehow linked to the old account. I sent new invites a...

• Had a family plan and my credit card was lost and needed to be replaced.  I forgot to update soptify and it canceled my membership.  I renewed and all of my family members did NOT rollover ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Verkeerde account

Ik heb het premium aanbod van €0,99 gekocht op het verkeerde account. Ik heb van het account geen inloggegevens en geen email adress. Hoe kan ik het abonnement stop zetten?

• Ik heb het premium aanbod van €0,99 gekocht op het verkeerde account. Ik heb van het account geen inloggegevens en geen email adress. Hoe kan ik het abonnement stop zetten?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Plan issue

I have an issue with the address verification for the family premium. I've been libing in 2 places which is my house and my condo. I'm not quite sure what adsress i'veput. Now that i'm planning to share with my brother, both addresses won't work. I'v...

• I have an issue with the address verification for the family premium. I've been libing in 2 places which is my house and my condo. I'm not quite sure what adsress i'veput. Now that i'm planning to sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan issue with main holder

Hello,I bought the family plan for me and my GF, it worked perfectly at the beginning but after several hours of usage my account went back to free (although I was premium right after having paid) and my GF account is still working as premium now.Con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I bought the family plan for me and my GF, it worked perfectly at the beginning but after several hours of usage my account went back to free (although I was premium right after having paid...
  • DodoMTL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using gift cards back to back?

For Christmas I got 2 Spotify Premium gift cards for $60 each. I ended up activating the first one and I got an email this morning that it was going to expire on June 30th. I went online to activate my second one (for the next 6 months) and it says t...

• For Christmas I got 2 Spotify Premium gift cards for $60 each. I ended up activating the first one and I got an email this morning that it was going to expire on June 30th. I went online to activate ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Am i had 2 accaunts?

Well i had an accaunt but i just see an add and sign it as student premium my old accaunt says im not an premium now

• Well i had an accaunt but i just see an add and sign it as student premium my old accaunt says im not an premium now
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all premium functions available

Hi there,recently I stepped up the game and bought Spotify. I can hear music without any advertisements and can skip as often as I want. However when I go into my settings I can't choose any of those settings I should be able to use. What's the probl...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, recently I stepped up the game and bought Spotify. I can hear music without any advertisements and can skip as often as I want. However when I go into my settings I can't choose any of tho...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Paid for premium and still have a free account

I paid 0.99p for 3 months (which has been taken out of my bank account) and I'm still on a free account. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I paid 0.99p for 3 months (which has been taken out of my bank account) and I'm still on a free account. Please help.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account Was Hacked

About a month back, my account was hacked and they changed my subscription from Student Premium to Family Premium, which I was unaware of. I just noticed because I was looking at my bank statements, and I have been charged twice with a $14.99 fee ins...

• About a month back, my account was hacked and they changed my subscription from Student Premium to Family Premium, which I was unaware of. I just noticed because I was looking at my bank statements, ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade to spotify premium and special offer of 0.99€

I haven't yet subscribed my premium account, so I didn't use my free month of spotify premium. If I upgrade to premium and use the offer of 0.99€ for 3 months, will I have one month free and then the 3 months for 0.99 or only the 3 months?

• I haven't yet subscribed my premium account, so I didn't use my free month of spotify premium. If I upgrade to premium and use the offer of 0.99€ for 3 months, will I have one month free and then the...
  • Saaasch59
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium reverts to Free

I paid for my Student discounted Spotify Premium last Monday and I was able to use it only until now. It reverted back to Free. I have the e-receipt and the subscriptions page says I am on premium

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for my Student discounted Spotify Premium last Monday and I was able to use it only until now. It reverted back to Free. I have the e-receipt and the subscriptions page says I am on premium 😞
  • Ccesca04
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying for premium

Can you use a gift card to pay for the summer .99$ trial instead of a credit card?

• Can you use a gift card to pay for the summer .99$ trial instead of a credit card?    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Did not get my special offer

Hello,I recently got the '3 months for 9,99 €' ad.Because of the fact, that this special offer is going to end in a few days, I decided to buy a PaySafe-Card today. In my app I also had a '3 months for 9,99 €' button which I clicked - it led me to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently got the '3 months for 9,99 €' ad. Because of the fact, that this special offer is going to end in a few days, I decided to buy a PaySafe-Card today. In my app I also had a '3 mont...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

3 Month Premium Offer DID NOT WORK

I paid 9.99 for 1 month instead of the 0.99 offer for 3 months. I have never had premium before... how can this issue be resolved?? I live in Ontario.

• Regular
  • I paid 9.99 for 1 month instead of the 0.99 offer for 3 months. I have never had premium before... how can this issue be resolved?? I live in Ontario.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled my premium on accident

Hello, so I canceled my premium thinking I could get a refund because I SWORE i thought i could get a refund. I am low on money and literally only have $2.60 on my paypal account. Now, if I try to get my spotify account back it's going to CHARGE me. ...

• Hello, so I canceled my premium thinking I could get a refund because I SWORE i thought i could get a refund. I am low on money and literally only have $2.60 on my paypal account. Now, if I try to ge...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get refund

Tonight I searched on the internet the offer these days, through which you can get three months of spotify premium at a cost of € 0.99. I inserted the card data and activated it. On the receipt I found on the mail there is written that they took 9.99...

• Tonight I searched on the internet the offer these days, through which you can get three months of spotify premium at a cost of € 0.99. I inserted the card data and activated it. On the receipt I fou...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes