Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Renovar plano anual premium

Fui realizar a renovação do meu plano, e acabei perdendo o que eu tinha e não encontro mais a opção do plano premium individual anual!

• Visitor
  • Fui realizar a renovação do meu plano, e acabei perdendo o que eu tinha e não encontro mais a opção do plano premium individual anual!
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot use Hulu account

Whenever I click "Start watching" under active subscriptions, or go to the linking page for hulu and spotify and then try to link my old account, it shows me that the account exists, and takes me into it, but says I need to resubscribe.PlanStudent Pr...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I click "Start watching" under active subscriptions, or go to the linking page for hulu and spotify and then try to link my old account, it shows me that the account exists, and takes me int...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceSamsung M12 My Question or IssueI bought a premium duo plan on top of my mini plan and the money has been debited from my account but in the app it still shows mini and not the 1 month subscription of the duo plan. I need...

• Plan Premium Country India Device Samsung M12  My Question or Issue I bought a premium duo plan on top of my mini plan and the money has been debited from my account but in the app it sti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium In Quebec - Subscription Link

People in Quebec have a hard time locating the option allowing them to subscribe to Spotify without the 30-day trial (that trial is not available to them). This leads some of them to believe they cannot go Premium at all! Could the following link be ...

• Music Fan
  • People in Quebec have a hard time locating the option allowing them to subscribe to Spotify without the 30-day trial (that trial is not available to them). This leads some of them to believe they can...
  • AAlexAP
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron la cuota de un Plan Familiar teniendo Plan Individual contratado

Tengo el plan individual de Spotify y hoy 17 de abril me llegó la notificación de que me cobraron el precio de un plan familiar, casi el doble del plan que tengo contratado

• Visitor
  • Tengo el plan individual de Spotify y hoy 17 de abril me llegó la notificación de que me cobraron el precio de un plan familiar, casi el doble del plan que tengo contratado
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want or need Duo!

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxy/Desktop/iPadMy Question or IssueI have one account that is not shared with anyone, but I do switch devices. Without fail I have to dismiss the "You should get Duo" and "Remove other people" message every time I switc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Galaxy/Desktop/iPad My Question or Issue I have one account that is not shared with anyone, but I do switch devices. Without fail I have to dismiss the "You sho...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium paid but inactive

Hi, I paid for premium but still free account. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I paid for premium but still free account.   Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

windows 7 not supported on premium pay as you go

purchased £10 pound spotify premium to upgrade from free. after entering pin number in redeem . spotify says it does not support wndows 7. but neglects to tell you this at purchase or on supplied literature.

• Visitor
  • purchased £10 pound spotify premium to upgrade from free. after entering pin number in redeem . spotify says it does not support wndows 7. but neglects to tell you this at purchase or on supplied lit...
  • ertorque
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meine Geschenkkarte ist nicht einlösbar.

Gestern wurde ich schon für 24 Stunden gesperrt und heute habe ich alle Möglichkeiten noch einmal versucht und ich kann meine Karte nicht aktivieren und habe Sorge 30€ aus den Fenster geworfen zu haben. Ich brauche dringend Hilfe. Sabrina

• Visitor
  • Gestern wurde ich schon für 24 Stunden gesperrt und heute habe ich alle Möglichkeiten noch einmal versucht und ich kann meine Karte nicht aktivieren und habe Sorge 30€ aus den Fenster geworfen zu hab...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a problem activating Spotify premium from my orange Premium subscrip

I have orange Premium subscription and it offer 12 month Spotify premiumAfter i get the activation sms with the activation link and follow the steps from this link i get error web page instead of activating the 12 month plan

• Visitor
  • I have orange Premium subscription and it offer 12 month Spotify premium After i get the activation sms with the activation link and follow the steps from this link i get error web page instead of a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duas mensalidade lá

está sendo cobrado duas mensalidades , uma no dia primeiro e outra no dia 17 de todos os meses e não entendo o porquê, gostaria de saber pq disso e queria pedir meu dinheiro de volta.

• Visitor
  • está sendo cobrado duas mensalidades , uma no dia primeiro e outra no dia 17 de todos os meses e não entendo o porquê, gostaria de saber pq disso e queria pedir meu dinheiro de volta. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, can I please get a 6,99euros refund?

I would be very thankful because i forgot to cancel my free trial and money was taken.

• I would be very thankful because i forgot to cancel my free trial and money was taken.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does it look like that when i try to get spotify premium

CountryAustriaDevice(iPhone 13, Huawei Matebok Pro 2021Operating System(iOS 14, Windows 10,) My Question or Issue This is how my spotify looks when i Try to get a premium plan

• Casual Listener
  •   Country Austria Device (iPhone 13, Huawei Matebok Pro 2021 Operating System (iOS 14, Windows 10,)   My Question or Issue   This is how my spotify looks when i Try to get a ...
  • MihailY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Information about my duo plan

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App forces me to "Partner/Duo" and now refuses to work

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung Tablet, Huawei P40 lite)Operating System(Android) My Question or Issue Hi -been premium subscriber for 3 years but now Spotify no longer works. Issues started with me getting hassled with upgrade to Duo reminder...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung Tablet, Huawei P40 lite) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue   Hi - been premium subscriber for 3 years but now...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why paying an international transaction fee when I purchased my plan in AUD

I originally purchased Spotify on monthly plan in AUD but am now being charged an international transaction fee. Why is this?

• Casual Listener
  • I originally purchased Spotify on monthly plan in AUD but am now being charged an international transaction fee. Why is this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not download individual songs even though I am subscribed to premium

I can download entire playlists , but not an individual songs, I used to be able to download them but now the butyon "download" disappeared

• Visitor
  • I can download entire playlists , but not an individual songs, I used to be able to download them but now the butyon "download" disappeared
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing from premium to premium duo

Hello everyone, I has upgraded to premium duo just because I need two accounts as at the same time I work with music in one room my baby is sleeping with music at the other room! SO I need two accounts and can use one in my mobile and other on the ip...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone,   I has upgraded to premium duo just because I need two accounts as at the same time I work with music in one room my baby is sleeping with music at the other room! SO I n...
  • MihailY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes