Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Family subscription cancelled by Spotify

I just received a message saying that Spotify could not confirm that I am part of my wife family and therefore they cancelled my premium subscription!!!! I had several playlists, downloads, etc... everything lost now!!!! What a shame!!! Please how sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I just received a message saying that Spotify could not confirm that I am part of my wife family and therefore they cancelled my premium subscription!!!! I had several playlists, downloads, etc... ev...
  • alvindes
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I cant buy premium

I started a playlist and wanted to download the music to play offline but it says i need premium but it doesnt give me the option to get premium

• I started a playlist and wanted to download the music to play offline but it says i need premium but it doesnt give me the option to get premium
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track-ed

One of my favorite Spotify additions was the monthly Track-ed emails with a summary of what I had been listening to. I recieved them August-October of 2016 and the usual year in review in December, but haven't had any in the new year. Is this somethi...

• One of my favorite Spotify additions was the monthly Track-ed emails with a summary of what I had been listening to. I recieved them August-October of 2016 and the usual year in review in December, b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Family Complaint

I've been a Spotify user for years now. I share my account with two other users and since the beginning have wondered why I can't play music at the same time while the others are listening on their device. So recently I upgraded to the Family plan, t...

• I've been a Spotify user for years now. I share my account with two other users and since the beginning have wondered why I can't play music at the same time while the others are listening on their d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify Payment / Accounting System Failure

i also have issues with making a payment i use my prepaid service to make a payment but it always says insufficient funds. i have the enough load to cover the payment i've been processing the payment since wednesday.

• Casual Listener
  • i also have issues with making a payment i use my prepaid service to make a payment but it always says insufficient funds. i have the enough load to cover the payment i've been processing the payment...
  • krystal15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all music since upgrading to premium

Hi- I have had spotify FREE for a while and have just upgraded to premium and ALL my music has disappeared- like it is a whole new account. PLEASE can someone help me?!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi- I have had spotify FREE for a while and have just upgraded to premium and ALL my music has disappeared- like it is a whole new account. PLEASE can someone help me?!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charge

I switched my account from premium to the student discount but I'm getting charged for both... not trynna spend $15 a month. How do I fix this and get my money back?

• I switched my account from premium to the student discount but I'm getting charged for both... not trynna spend $15 a month. How do I fix this and get my money back?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solución a la suscripción del plan familiar

Hola que tal a todos, me gustaría compartir esta solución a un problema que quizás muchos tengamos. El problema radica en que, a consecuencia de que Spotify cambió sus términos y condiciones, todos los integrantes del plan familiar deben demostrar qu...

• Regular
  • Hola que tal a todos, me gustaría compartir esta solución  a un problema que quizás muchos tengamos. El problema radica en que, a consecuencia de que Spotify cambió sus términos y condiciones, t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my premium but I was still charged

My premium trial was supposed to end yesterday but I cancelled it around noon. I was just wondering if I cancelled it too late and if that was why it charged me. I'm not too worried about it, just curious! Thanks!

• My premium trial was supposed to end yesterday but I cancelled it around noon. I was just wondering if I cancelled it too late and if that was why it charged me. I'm not too worried about it, just cu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

yesterday to pay the premium at an oxxo but when I wanted to enter when you want to download music, spotify, I said that I had to pay the $ 100 that asks, but already pay them, help!

• Casual Listener
  • yesterday to pay the premium at an oxxo but when I wanted to enter when you want to download music, spotify, I said that I had to pay the $ 100 that asks, but already pay them, help!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid too much in six months

Hello, i'm from Denmark. I looked at my payments through today and so that I have paid 149 DKK instead of99 DKK , what should I do? And I don't have spotify family so it's not that.. - Mathilde

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i'm from Denmark.  I looked at my payments through today and so that I have paid 149 DKK instead of 99 DKK , what should I do? And I don't have spotify family so it's not that..  ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

ayer pague en un oxxo el premium, pero cuando quise ingresar en spotify, al momento de querer descargar la musica, me decia que tenia que pagar los 100$ que pide, pero ya los pague, AYUDA!!!, cuando se activa

• Casual Listener
  • ayer pague en un oxxo el premium, pero cuando quise ingresar en spotify, al momento de querer descargar la musica, me decia que tenia que pagar los 100$ que pide, pero ya los pague, AYUDA!!!, cuando ...
  • alanvalenciano
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot to update student discount

I forgot to update my student discount and was charged 10 dollars for the month instead of 5. I immediately went to the email and confirmed my student status. Can I be reimbursed since i am not subscribed to premium?

• I forgot to update my student discount and was charged 10 dollars for the month instead of 5. I immediately went to the email and confirmed my student status. Can I be reimbursed since i am not subsc...
  • josephcreed7
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment and cant log in

I can't remember my password or email, and I accidently logged out, now I had put my credit card number on that account and now its charging me even when I'm not logged on, how do I unsubscribe ?

• I can't remember my password or email, and I accidently logged out, now I had put my credit card number on that account and now its charging me even when I'm not logged on, how do I unsubscribe ?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with accepting card

I've had premium for a while now and I recently had to get a new card and I had to update my info and now it won't let me put in the card expiration date tells me to enter month when I put all the info in

• I've had premium for a while now and I recently had to get a new card and I had to update my info and now it won't let me put in the card expiration date tells me to enter month when I put all the in...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Falha de pagamento / assinatura premium

Fiz o pagamento para assinar o premium, por cartão, em 08/04 e ainda estou no free. Liguei no cartão e disseram que o lançamento já estava autorizado. Cancelo ou aguardo um pouco mais?

• Casual Listener
  • Fiz o pagamento para assinar o premium, por cartão, em 08/04 e ainda estou no free. Liguei no cartão e disseram que o lançamento já estava autorizado. Cancelo ou aguardo um pouco mais?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Charged again

So I bought premium for 9.99 then I'm getting charged again for the student discount 3 days later

• So I bought premium for 9.99 then I'm getting charged again for the student discount 3 days later
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to Family Premium without my knowledge.

Hi, I was just looking at my bank statement and noticed that I was charged €14.99 by spotify this month. I went onto my spotify account and noticed that my subscription has been upgraded to Premium for Family. I have not done this myself so do not kn...

• Hi,   I was just looking at my bank statement and noticed that I was charged €14.99 by spotify this month. I went onto my spotify account and noticed that my subscription has been upgraded to&...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelling free trial

only about 10 days into 30 day free trial but I want to cancel. Online it doesn't have the option of cancel under subscription like others have said should appear. I texted stop but premium is still working. Worried I will be charged and would very m...

• only about 10 days into 30 day free trial but I want to cancel. Online it doesn't have the option of cancel under subscription like others have said should appear. I texted stop but premium is still ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription Questions

If I create a family subscription will I lose my playlists when I add family members? Also, will I still have unlimited skips?

• If I create a family subscription will I lose my playlists when I add family members? Also, will I still have unlimited skips?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes