Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Family subscription cancelled by Spotify

I just received a message saying that Spotify could not confirm that I am part of my wife family and therefore they cancelled my premium subscription!!!! I had several playlists, downloads, etc... everything lost now!!!! What a shame!!! Please how sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I just received a message saying that Spotify could not confirm that I am part of my wife family and therefore they cancelled my premium subscription!!!! I had several playlists, downloads, etc... ev...
  • alvindes
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I cant buy premium

I started a playlist and wanted to download the music to play offline but it says i need premium but it doesnt give me the option to get premium

• I started a playlist and wanted to download the music to play offline but it says i need premium but it doesnt give me the option to get premium
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track-ed

One of my favorite Spotify additions was the monthly Track-ed emails with a summary of what I had been listening to. I recieved them August-October of 2016 and the usual year in review in December, but haven't had any in the new year. Is this somethi...

• One of my favorite Spotify additions was the monthly Track-ed emails with a summary of what I had been listening to. I recieved them August-October of 2016 and the usual year in review in December, b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Family Complaint

I've been a Spotify user for years now. I share my account with two other users and since the beginning have wondered why I can't play music at the same time while the others are listening on their device. So recently I upgraded to the Family plan, t...

• I've been a Spotify user for years now. I share my account with two other users and since the beginning have wondered why I can't play music at the same time while the others are listening on their d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify Payment / Accounting System Failure

i also have issues with making a payment i use my prepaid service to make a payment but it always says insufficient funds. i have the enough load to cover the payment i've been processing the payment since wednesday.

• Casual Listener
  • i also have issues with making a payment i use my prepaid service to make a payment but it always says insufficient funds. i have the enough load to cover the payment i've been processing the payment...
  • krystal15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all music since upgrading to premium

Hi- I have had spotify FREE for a while and have just upgraded to premium and ALL my music has disappeared- like it is a whole new account. PLEASE can someone help me?!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi- I have had spotify FREE for a while and have just upgraded to premium and ALL my music has disappeared- like it is a whole new account. PLEASE can someone help me?!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charge

I switched my account from premium to the student discount but I'm getting charged for both... not trynna spend $15 a month. How do I fix this and get my money back?

• I switched my account from premium to the student discount but I'm getting charged for both... not trynna spend $15 a month. How do I fix this and get my money back?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solución a la suscripción del plan familiar

Hola que tal a todos, me gustaría compartir esta solución a un problema que quizás muchos tengamos. El problema radica en que, a consecuencia de que Spotify cambió sus términos y condiciones, todos los integrantes del plan familiar deben demostrar qu...

• Regular
  • Hola que tal a todos, me gustaría compartir esta solución  a un problema que quizás muchos tengamos. El problema radica en que, a consecuencia de que Spotify cambió sus términos y condiciones, t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my premium but I was still charged

My premium trial was supposed to end yesterday but I cancelled it around noon. I was just wondering if I cancelled it too late and if that was why it charged me. I'm not too worried about it, just curious! Thanks!

• My premium trial was supposed to end yesterday but I cancelled it around noon. I was just wondering if I cancelled it too late and if that was why it charged me. I'm not too worried about it, just cu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

yesterday to pay the premium at an oxxo but when I wanted to enter when you want to download music, spotify, I said that I had to pay the $ 100 that asks, but already pay them, help!

• Casual Listener
  • yesterday to pay the premium at an oxxo but when I wanted to enter when you want to download music, spotify, I said that I had to pay the $ 100 that asks, but already pay them, help!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid too much in six months

Hello, i'm from Denmark. I looked at my payments through today and so that I have paid 149 DKK instead of99 DKK , what should I do? And I don't have spotify family so it's not that.. - Mathilde

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i'm from Denmark.  I looked at my payments through today and so that I have paid 149 DKK instead of 99 DKK , what should I do? And I don't have spotify family so it's not that..  ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

ayer pague en un oxxo el premium, pero cuando quise ingresar en spotify, al momento de querer descargar la musica, me decia que tenia que pagar los 100$ que pide, pero ya los pague, AYUDA!!!, cuando se activa

• Casual Listener
  • ayer pague en un oxxo el premium, pero cuando quise ingresar en spotify, al momento de querer descargar la musica, me decia que tenia que pagar los 100$ que pide, pero ya los pague, AYUDA!!!, cuando ...
  • alanvalenciano
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot to update student discount

I forgot to update my student discount and was charged 10 dollars for the month instead of 5. I immediately went to the email and confirmed my student status. Can I be reimbursed since i am not subscribed to premium?

• I forgot to update my student discount and was charged 10 dollars for the month instead of 5. I immediately went to the email and confirmed my student status. Can I be reimbursed since i am not subsc...
  • josephcreed7
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment and cant log in

I can't remember my password or email, and I accidently logged out, now I had put my credit card number on that account and now its charging me even when I'm not logged on, how do I unsubscribe ?

• I can't remember my password or email, and I accidently logged out, now I had put my credit card number on that account and now its charging me even when I'm not logged on, how do I unsubscribe ?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with accepting card

I've had premium for a while now and I recently had to get a new card and I had to update my info and now it won't let me put in the card expiration date tells me to enter month when I put all the info in

• I've had premium for a while now and I recently had to get a new card and I had to update my info and now it won't let me put in the card expiration date tells me to enter month when I put all the in...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Falha de pagamento / assinatura premium

Fiz o pagamento para assinar o premium, por cartão, em 08/04 e ainda estou no free. Liguei no cartão e disseram que o lançamento já estava autorizado. Cancelo ou aguardo um pouco mais?

• Casual Listener
  • Fiz o pagamento para assinar o premium, por cartão, em 08/04 e ainda estou no free. Liguei no cartão e disseram que o lançamento já estava autorizado. Cancelo ou aguardo um pouco mais?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Charged again

So I bought premium for 9.99 then I'm getting charged again for the student discount 3 days later

• So I bought premium for 9.99 then I'm getting charged again for the student discount 3 days later
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to Family Premium without my knowledge.

Hi, I was just looking at my bank statement and noticed that I was charged €14.99 by spotify this month. I went onto my spotify account and noticed that my subscription has been upgraded to Premium for Family. I have not done this myself so do not kn...

• Hi,   I was just looking at my bank statement and noticed that I was charged €14.99 by spotify this month. I went onto my spotify account and noticed that my subscription has been upgraded to&...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelling free trial

only about 10 days into 30 day free trial but I want to cancel. Online it doesn't have the option of cancel under subscription like others have said should appear. I texted stop but premium is still working. Worried I will be charged and would very m...

• only about 10 days into 30 day free trial but I want to cancel. Online it doesn't have the option of cancel under subscription like others have said should appear. I texted stop but premium is still ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription Questions

If I create a family subscription will I lose my playlists when I add family members? Also, will I still have unlimited skips?

• If I create a family subscription will I lose my playlists when I add family members? Also, will I still have unlimited skips?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes