Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscription

good morning. I wanted to know. I have a premium subscription. but I want to change to a family one, if I have already paid the premium, should I wait for the next month?

• Casual Listener
  • good morning. I wanted to know. I have a premium subscription. but I want to change to a family one, if I have already paid the premium, should I wait for the next month?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account subscription

I originally had the family plan for R99, but all of a sudden I lost my entire playlist. I have gotten a new subscription for R59.99, but I am still paying for the first account

• Visitor
  • I originally had the family plan for R99, but all of a sudden I lost my entire playlist. I have gotten a new subscription for R59.99, but I am still paying for the first account
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

strange charge on card?

hi all, i was checking my recent transactions earlier and i noticed that spotify had changed from its usual “Spotify USA” name to just “Spotify” and when i tried comparing both merchant info, the “Spotify” one came up with an address to a house in Ne...

• hi all, i was checking my recent transactions earlier and i noticed that spotify had changed from its usual “Spotify USA” name to just “Spotify” and when i tried comparing both merchant info, the “Sp...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription faulty

Good morning, I've been paying for a couple of months I cannot seem to log in to my account. My ex used the account while we were together, could it be that he is still signed in?

• Visitor
  • Good morning, I've been paying for a couple of months I cannot seem to log in to my account. My ex used the account while we were together, could it be that he is still signed in?  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I upgraded my Premium to Premium Duo, but I'm unable to invite members

I just upgraded my Spotify Premium account to Premium Duo, but I'm unable to invite any members into the family. My account information still displays that I'm a part of the Premium Individual plan.

• I just upgraded my Spotify Premium account to Premium Duo, but I'm unable to invite any members into the family. My account information still displays that I'm a part of the Premium Individual plan.
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

student subsciption changed to premium indiviual

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DeviceMacbook Air 2020Operating SystemVentura 13.0 My Question or IssueMy student subsciption suddenly changed to a normal individual one without me doing anything. I am still a student, why did my subscription chang...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands   Device Macbook Air 2020 Operating System Ventura 13.0   My Question or Issue My student subsciption suddenly changed to a normal individual...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I switch from one family plan to another family plan ?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossibilité de résilier mon abonnement Spotify après avoir resilier avec Bouygues Telecom

Bonjour,J'ai résilié mon option spotify premium chez Bouygues Telecom car je voulais passer à l'abonnement duo ou famille et il fallait au préalable me désabonner de mon premium chez Bouygue. Cela a été fait. Je ne suis plus facturé chez Bouygue et j...

• Bonjour, J'ai résilié mon option spotify premium chez Bouygues Telecom car je voulais passer à l'abonnement duo ou famille et il fallait au préalable me désabonner de mon premium chez Bouygue. Cela ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account locked after payment

I noticed a repeating issue with my account when i dont make a monthly payment within 1 week of automatic payments i lose my premium but the issue is even if i make the payment afterwards the payment will go through and i will even get a prompt sayin...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed a repeating issue with my account when i dont make a monthly payment within 1 week of automatic payments i lose my premium but the issue is even if i make the payment afterwards the payment...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I not allowed to buy premium after my last subscription ended?

My last subscription was on an old card that is not in use now and my subscription had ended. Now a couple of months later my account is saying I’m not able to get a new subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • My last subscription was on an old card that is not in use now and my subscription had ended. Now a couple of months later my account is saying I’m not able to get a new subscription?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution App says premium Suspended

The phone app and account pages report that the premium is suspended but payment has gone through in the bank. This happened after changing card information.

• Casual Listener
  • The phone app and account pages report that the premium is suspended but payment has gone through in the bank. This happened after changing card information.
  • xaraldobruxo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium ABO wurde gelöscht, obwohl die Zahlung abgebucht wurde.

Am 19.12.2022 wurde ich informiert, dass mein Premium ABO gelöscht wurde. Am 20.12.2022 wurde die monatliche Zahlung abgebucht, von Spotify einen Tag zu spät.Wie verhalte ich mich jetzt?

• Visitor
  • Am 19.12.2022 wurde ich informiert, dass mein Premium ABO gelöscht wurde. Am 20.12.2022 wurde die monatliche Zahlung abgebucht, von Spotify einen Tag zu spät. Wie verhalte ich mich jetzt?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution can't join duo plan - doesn't ask for verification of address

PlanDuoCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung A51 My Question or IssueHi there, i recently switched to the Duo-Plan and wanted to invite my girlfriend who is living with me. I sent her the invite, she opened it and got an error-message that said she can't join ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Duo Country Germany Device Samsung A51     My Question or Issue Hi there, i recently switched to the Duo-Plan and wanted to invite my girlfriend who is living with me....
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

need help signing up for 3-month free trial

I am trying to sign up for the 3-month free trial. When I go to the page to upgrade my free account to premium with this offer, it requires payment information. I went and bought a spotify gift-card. When I follow the directions for redeeming it and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to sign up for the 3-month free trial. When I go to the page to upgrade my free account to premium with this offer, it requires payment information. I went and bought a spotify gift-card....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling a subscription and re-subscribing, will I loose playlists?

I have a Spotify subscription through Apple. I want to change my subscription type, and re-subscribe through Spotify. Will I risk loosing my playlists if I re-subscribe with my same user ID?

• Visitor
  • I have a Spotify subscription through Apple. I want to change my subscription type, and re-subscribe through Spotify. Will I risk loosing my playlists if I re-subscribe with my same user ID?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged to much money

PlanPremiumCountryLithuania Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, this is my second time when spotify charged to much money, they double the price. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Lithuania   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue H...
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Day of payement

PlanPremiumCCountry France Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IIssue Hi,I would like to change my payments day. But I don't know how I can do it, or even if I can do it ? I rather like to not canceled my act...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium CCountry   France   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or IIssue   Hi, I would like to chan...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Por favor gostaria de saber por que estão debitando dois valores de assinat

Está ocorrendo a cobrança de dois valores iguais da assinatura. Um no final do mês e um no início do mês subsequente

• Visitor
  • Está ocorrendo a cobrança de dois valores iguais da assinatura. Um no final do mês e um no início do mês subsequente
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Pricing/Billing in wrong region

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceAll DevicesOperating SystemWin10/iPhone My Question or IssueRecently tried to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Changed region from US to UK and when I go to purchase a premium membership it is in USD and asks for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United Kingdom Device All Devices Operating System Win10/iPhone   My Question or Issue Recently tried to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Changed region from US to...
  • commentate
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes