Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Switch from family to Duo | Impossible

PlanFamilyCountryItalyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 - Firefox incognito My Question or IssueI would like to change my subscription from Family to Duo but it doesn't work.I just get a red alert box saying I'm not eligible for such a plan

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Italy Device PC Operating System Windows 10 - Firefox incognito   My Question or Issue I would like to change my subscription from Family to Duo but it doesn't work...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicegoogle pixel 5Operating System Android My Question or IssueI had Annual Subscription last year. when to check account to see when i have to pay for it for this year and its saying not subscription so i when to sub once m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device google pixel 5 Operating System  Android   My Question or Issue I had Annual Subscription last year. when to check account to see when i have to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Enjoy Duo Benefits

PlanPremium DuoCountryIndiaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello Guys , So The issue is that i renewed my student premium accout today , but then i t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country India Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello Guy...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay premium

Hello everybody. I want to pay premium again. with the usual card. but will not let me. I have tried various formulas and nothing. what I do. Thank you PlanPremiumCountryGermaniDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello everybody. I want to pay premium again. with the usual card. but will not let me. I have tried various formulas and nothing. what I do. Thank you   Plan Premium Country German...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelei a assinatura porém ainda há cobrança

Efetuei o cancelamento do premium no dia 26/03/2021, porém, ao olhar minha fatura percebi que ainda há cobrança para esse mês de abril. Podem me ajudar?

• Visitor
  • Efetuei o cancelamento do premium no dia 26/03/2021, porém, ao olhar minha fatura percebi que ainda há cobrança para esse mês de abril. Podem me ajudar?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My gift card won’t work

this is the 3rd time this year that my gift cards don't want to work I have all tried, change the letters that may look alike, the postal code but nothing works I still have the same error message it's been 3 times in a row. i think i should go somew...

• this is the 3rd time this year that my gift cards don't want to work I have all tried, change the letters that may look alike, the postal code but nothing works I still have the same error message it...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to duo but not working

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuei wanted to move from premium to duo, therefore i deleted my premium subs & paid for duo - i was charged for the same account (it is through fb login) but the “Accou...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device iPhone 11 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue i wanted to move from premium to duo, therefore i deleted my premium subs & p...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Make Premium Ad-free Again

Spotify Premium (even when It is only the "student" subscription) should be adfree. The chatbot from the "help" section told me it was just ads by the podcasters themselves..honey no.thats not the truth. I get ads placed there by spotify.I think you ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify Premium (even when It is only the "student" subscription) should be adfree. The chatbot from the "help" section told me it was just ads by the podcasters themselves..honey no. thats not the ...
  • VenterraZero
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Spotify Premium
    Spotify Premium Student
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My payment was processed at the bank and I am not Premium yet.

Today I updated my payment method, and the debit of my money was generated, however my account is still Free, I have called the bank and they have confirmed the debit of my money. I need them to fix it as soon as possible.

• Visitor
  • Today I updated my payment method, and the debit of my money was generated, however my account is still Free, I have called the bank and they have confirmed the debit of my money. I need them to fix ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! pagamento do Spotify Premium há dois dias através do boleto bacário, mas o serviço não foi liberado!

pagamento do Spotify Premium há dois dias através do boleto bacário, mas o serviço não foi liberado!

• Visitor
  • pagamento do Spotify Premium há dois dias através do boleto bacário, mas o serviço não foi liberado!
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing family plan to a duo plan

PlayPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxy note 8 and laptopOperating SystemAndroid and windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I've been trying to change my plan to do a plan but once I got the invite, it kept saying have to change every 12 months. Is there a way...

• Visitor
  •   Play Premium Country USA Device Galaxy note 8 and laptop Operating System Android and windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi,  I've been trying to change my plan to do a pl...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost Hulu when upgraded account

Hello, I recently upgraded my account from Premium to Family Premium and now that I have attempted to use Hulu, it is no longer showing that I have a free account. Has this happened to anyone else and what can I do? Thank you, Peter

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I recently upgraded my account from Premium to Family Premium and now that I have attempted to use Hulu, it is no longer showing that I have a free account.    Has this ha...
  • CKKD
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Want to switch to Duo, have a question re. address

PlanPremiumCountryUKMy Question or IssueHi i want to add my wife to my premium plan, so upgrade to Duo makes sense. It says they need to confirm her address, which is fine, but I can't for the life of me find where it stores *my* address! I think it ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK My Question or Issue Hi   i want to add my wife to my premium plan, so upgrade to Duo makes sense. It says they need to confirm her address, which is fine, but I c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution latest update is really bad

guys i have to say the new layout in the latest update has completely ruined the listening experience. i simply want to stream an album, delete the songs i dont like then when i play the album only the liked songs play.. simple now i have to scroll t...

• Casual Listener
  • guys i have to say the new layout in the latest update has completely ruined the listening experience.  i simply want to stream an album, delete the songs i dont like then when i play the album...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Not able to pay with PaySafecard or DotPay

HelloMy name is Jacek and I am a Spotify user from Poland.I've been using the Premium version for over 2 years. I've always extended my subscription via internet transfer (no credit card, no paypal but przelewy24.pl / dotpay ). Unfortunately, today I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello My name is Jacek and I am a Spotify user from Poland. I've been using the Premium version for over 2 years. I've always extended my subscription via internet transfer (no credit card, no payp...
  • Novy
  • 23 replies
  • 27 likes
  • Subscription
  • 23 replies
  • 27 likes

Superuser Contribution como faco para ver qual meu endereco cadastrado no spotify premium family?

estou com problemas para cadastrar minha familia no pacote premium family no que se diz respeito a colocar o endereco e nao sei por que mas o endereco esta dando como invalido e queria saber como e onde posso ver o mesmo obrigada

• Casual Listener
  • estou com problemas para cadastrar minha familia no pacote premium family no que se diz respeito a colocar o endereco e nao sei por que mas o endereco esta dando como invalido e queria saber como e o...
  • Novy
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Samsung 6 month free premium not available

Hi, I recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE with a free 6 month trial of Spotify Premium. The trial was supposed to show up under the "Premium" tab of the app on the device, but it has not shown up. Any suggestions? The Youtube free premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE with a free 6 month trial of Spotify Premium.  The trial was supposed to show up under the "Premium" tab of the app on the device, but it has...
  • Novy
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Annual Subscription

Hi all, I was looking at Deezer and Spotify. I noticed that Deezer offer a yearly plan, which seems like a very attractive offer. Unfortunately Spotify does not offer a yearly plan, or I cannot find the yearly plan on Spotify. Does Spotify have a yea...

• Regular
  • Hi all, I was looking at Deezer and Spotify. I noticed that Deezer offer a yearly plan, which seems like a very attractive offer. Unfortunately Spotify does not offer a yearly plan, or I cannot find ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • annual
    Deezer
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

I have a question about the subscription

Hello, i decided to change my individiual premium trial to a premium duo subscription.what i was wondering is if i had to pay a second time for the duo or no?

• Visitor
  • Hello, i decided to change my individiual premium trial to a premium duo subscription. what i was wondering is if i had to pay a second time for the duo or no?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How would a VPN affect a Spotify Premium and a Duo account?

Plan: PremiumCountry: United StatesDevices & OS: [iPhone 12 pro Max - iOS 14.4.2], [MacBook Pro - macOS 11.2.3] My Question or IssueI have been a Spotify Premium cust. for years. My girlfriend whom I've lived with for 2 years, recently moved abroad f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: United States Devices & OS: [iPhone 12 pro Max - iOS 14.4.2], [MacBook Pro - macOS 11.2.3]   My Question or Issue I have been a Spotify Premium cust. fo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account subscription
    VPN
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes