Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 months free trial

Spotify is giving me the option to take a 2 months free trial but whenever i click on the ad it won't show anything... Is it fake publicity?

• Visitor
  • Spotify is giving me the option to take a 2 months free trial but whenever i click on the ad it won't show anything... Is it fake publicity?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues in South Africa

Good day, I have signed up for Spotify Duo using my Vodacom mobile nr. I have a Vodacom contract and not a prepaid service. I am now getting notifications that I do not have enough airtime on my plan for the payment - but it should just be added to m...

• Good day,   I have signed up for Spotify Duo using my Vodacom mobile nr. I have a Vodacom contract and not a prepaid service. I am now getting notifications that I do not have enough airtime o...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switched payment method, accidentally switched subscriptions

PlanWas previously the premium with hulu subscription.Now is just the premium with no hulu. My Question or IssueI had timed out of the 4 year student subscription a few months ago which had the hulu addition and automatically continued with the premi...

• Plan Was previously the premium with hulu subscription. Now is just the premium with no hulu.   My Question or Issue I had timed out of the 4 year student subscription a few months ago whic...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to put payment method

I am unable to put in my payment method , it keeps showing it can’t connect. i have tried using my laptop, still the same result and I have tried using incognito mode still the same result can’t put my card details

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to put in my payment method , it keeps showing it can’t connect. i have tried using my laptop, still the same result and I have tried using incognito mode still the same result  can’...
  • Vasil
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify prem payment not accepted

What do i do its the last day today before the plan eventually expires 

• Visitor
  • What do i do its the last day today before the plan eventually expires 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make the payment with my card here in nigeria

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Podcasts] Stop spamming me in the UI

I'm a paying Spotify user and the UI is polluted by dumb "COVID-19" information, it has nothing to do with playing music and podcasts. Get it off my screen who the heck do you think you are? Cnn? Do you think anyone hasn't been bombarded enough by th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a paying Spotify user and the UI is polluted by dumb "COVID-19" information, it has nothing to do with playing music and podcasts. Get it off my screen who the heck do you think you are? Cnn? Do ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why do i still have premium even though i haven't pay again?

i missed a payment awhile ago but i still have all my downloads. i thought spotify will just cut my subscription. is it bad? do i have to pay double next time?

• i missed a payment awhile ago but i still have all my downloads. i thought spotify will just cut my subscription. is it bad? do i have to pay double next time?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

switch back to premium from duo

I upgraded to duo by mistake and switched back within 5 minutesYet it now says I must finishe the current cycle to switch back.If spotify can do upgrades for partial periods, surely it can do downgrades as well.I do not want to be charged for a servi...

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to duo by mistake and switched back within 5 minutes Yet it now says I must finishe the current cycle to switch back. If spotify can do upgrades for partial periods, surely it can do dow...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ongoing subscription

Do I have a ongoing premiumsubscription? I thought i had changed it to free. But Spotify withdraw money from my account

• Visitor
  • Do I have a ongoing premiumsubscription? I thought i had changed it to free. But Spotify withdraw money from my account               ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant subscribe to premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung galaxy s20Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI cant subscribe to premium, it keeps telling me that im not illegible to the plan i chose.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device Samsung galaxy s20 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I cant subscribe to premium, it keeps te...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Only You" feature

Last year I missed the Only You you guys had around June I think. Is it coming this year, too?

• Gig Goer
  • Last year I missed the Only You you guys had around June I think.   Is it coming this year, too?
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Feature
    only you
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian users as an act of solidarity and support

Dear Spotify!A lot of people in Ukraine are users of your app from it's first day in Ukrainian market. It would be great gesture of solidarity and support for Ukrainians if you temporarily allowed us to use your services for free. Music is a great wa...

• Casual Listener
  •   Dear Spotify! A lot of people in Ukraine are users of your app from it's first day in Ukrainian market. It would be great gesture of solidarity and support for Ukrainians if you temporarily ...
  • olgom
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes

[Other] Not changing Spotify plan

So whenever the payment method needs updating, Spotify seems to forget that I have a Spotify Duo plan and tries to sign me up for a Spotify individual plan. This had happened to me twice this year and it's very annoying. Instead of automatically tryi...

• Visitor
  • So whenever the payment method needs updating, Spotify seems to forget that I have a Spotify Duo plan and tries to sign me up for a Spotify individual plan. This had happened to me twice this year an...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Subscription with Ads

I have been a Premium Spotify member for over a year. I have my payment on autopsy and recently I have started hearing ads in between songs? I have emailed Spotify and no response.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro...

• I have been a Premium Spotify member for over a year.  I have my payment on autopsy and recently I have started hearing ads in between songs?  I have emailed Spotify and no response. Plan ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My account is on the wrong plan

two days ago upgraded to premium family plan but my devices are still showing as being a free plan.I have deleted the app and reinstalled it, I have logged out and changed password, nothing seems to update it, any help appreciated. Hylton

• Casual Listener
  • two days ago upgraded to premium family plan but my devices are still showing as being a free plan. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it, I have logged out and changed password, nothing seems t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Payment Details page is throwing 500 errors and not accepting new credit card

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesOperating SystemUbuntu Linux 15.04, Chrome 54.0.2840.71 (64-bit) My Question or IssueI'm getting a 500 error when trying to update our credit card for our premium account. See attached screenshot (payment info cleared w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Operating System Ubuntu Linux 15.04, Chrome 54.0.2840.71 (64-bit)   My Question or Issue I'm getting a 500 error when trying to update our credit card ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Erro na troca pagamento para um cartão específico na função crédito

PlanUniversitário CountryBrasilDeviceiPhone 12 Pro My Question or IssueSou assinante do plano a bastante tempo porém utilizava outro cartão para realizar o pagamento. Estou a meses tentando mudar meu cartão de pagamento para o inter na forma crédito....

•   Plan Universitário  Country Brasil Device iPhone 12 Pro    My Question or Issue Sou assinante do plano a bastante tempo porém utilizava outro cartão para realizar o pag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duration of one month prepaid Premium abo

PlanPremiumGermany Does the one time payment for one month give me access to Premuim for one month or just for 28 days?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Germany   Does the one time payment for one month give me access to Premuim for one month or just for 28 days?
  • williwiesel03
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can i use the same CC on a different acc to redeem free trial after deleting old account

Will I be able to use the same credit card to redeem a free trial on a brand new account after deleting the account the card was first used on? Thank you!

• Will I be able to use the same credit card to redeem a free trial on a brand new account after deleting the account the card was first used on? Thank you!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes