Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Android widget removal - has it resulted in you unsubscribing from Premium?

With the bizarre and illogical removal of the Android widget it seems lots of people have mentioned unsubscribing from Premium as a result. I thought it might be interesting (and perhaps a wake-up call for Spotify) to see what an instant hit this has...

• Music Fan
  • With the bizarre and illogical removal of the Android widget it seems lots of people have mentioned unsubscribing from Premium as a result.  I thought it might be interesting (and perhaps a wake...
  • gb79a
  • Music Fan
  • 15 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
    Unsubscribe
    Widget
  • 15 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't Verify Student Status

Hi. I'm confused and curious as to why when I try to verify that I'm a student to get the Premium discount, it gives me the message "Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student. Please check your details and try again." I go to a univers...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I'm confused and curious as to why when I try to verify that I'm a student to get the Premium discount, it gives me the message "Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student. Ple...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problem

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have just realised that I have been charged twice for Premium Family since 20 June when I h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with connecting phone courier with premium subscription

I want to change from paying for my premium Spotify subscription by gift cards & PayPal to linking my Spotify account with my M1 phone courier account. PlanCurrently on last 6 days of premium. CountrySingapore Device(iPhone X, bought 2017)Operating S...

• Visitor
  • I want to change from paying for my premium Spotify subscription by gift cards & PayPal to linking my Spotify account with my M1 phone courier account.  Plan Currently on last 6 days of pr...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Had a 1 mon. Trial. Charged 9.99, canceled. Now lost premium

So a month ago, I tried out the one month trial. Haven't used it much lately. Forgot about the auto renewal and it charged me 9.99 a little ago. Not a big deal. I canceled my premium subscription so it won't autorenew. Now, I lost all premium benefit...

• Visitor
  • So a month ago, I tried out the one month trial. Haven't used it much lately. Forgot about the auto renewal and it charged me 9.99 a little ago. Not a big deal. I canceled my premium subscription so ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Currently have premium + Hulu , want to upgrade to family

PlanPremium + HuluCountryUSA My Question or IssueI currently have a Premium account that includes Hulu. I'd like to upgrade to a Family Premium. Will I lose Hulu if I do that? Thanks!

• Plan Premium + Hulu Country USA       My Question or Issue I currently have a Premium account that includes Hulu.  I'd like to upgrade to a Family Premium.  Will I lo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged even though im on a family plan

My Question or Issuei have a premuim account through a family plan, however i am not the admin. spofity are charging me every month any way. i have no other accounts.

•     My Question or Issue i have a premuim account through a family plan, however i am not the admin. spofity are charging me every month any way. i have no other accounts. 
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura universitaria diz que eu ja aproveitei a oferta

PlanFreeCountryflorianopolisDevicePc, Android and iosOperating Systemwindows 10, ios and android My Question or IssueOlá, Venho tentao obter o beneficio de universitario mas todas as vezes que eu tentei obter este beneficio aparece que eu ja aproveit...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country florianopolis Device Pc, Android and ios Operating System windows 10, ios and android   My Question or Issue Olá, Venho tentao obter o beneficio de universitario mas ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Double Billing Family Premium

My son has always had premium for himself at AUD11.99. He told us about the family offer and I subscribed as the owner of the family, and am being billed AUD17.99/mth. He recently realised he too is being charged AUD17.99 and has been for a number of...

• Casual Listener
  • My son has always had premium for himself at AUD11.99. He told us about the family offer and I subscribed as the owner of the family, and am being billed AUD17.99/mth.   He recently realised h...
  • CachBishop
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling the family subscription

Hi!If I cancel the family subscription (I'm the admin) - will my wife be able to keep her playlists etc once she resubscribes to the normal premium account? I understood that the her account will be temporarily downgraded to a free account...Thanks f...

• Visitor
  • Hi! If I cancel the family subscription (I'm the admin) - will my wife be able to keep her playlists etc once she resubscribes to the normal premium account? I understood that the her account will b...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift card

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuemy problem is that the gift cards I have dont work, I introduce the code and says that there ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue my prob...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No premium

PlanFree/PremiumNew Zealand DeviceSamsung Operating SystemAndroid Paid sub through Spark. Says activated for two more weeks yet showing Free. Tried logging in as suggested in help.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium New Zealand    DeviceSamsung  Operating System Android   Paid sub through Spark. Says activated for two more weeks yet showing Free. Tried logging in as ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Problem

I'm having difficulty paying my subscription thru card. It says that my card is not within my country but i'm using it for a long time now. I'm from the Philippines by the way. Thanks

• Visitor
  •   I'm having difficulty paying my subscription thru card. It says that my card is not within my country but i'm using it for a long time now.   I'm from the Philippines by the way. &nbs...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I not eligable for 3month Premium for free...?

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceSamsung S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHow come I am not eligable for 3 months of free trail of Premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device Samsung S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue How come I am not eligable for 3 months of free trail of Premium?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Subscription] Already have Hulu subscription via iTunes

So if I upgrade to Spotify premium with the Hulu bundle, what happens to my current Hulu account that I pay via iTunes? How does billing change and do I keep my current Hulu account? Thanks

• So if I upgrade to Spotify premium with the Hulu bundle, what happens to my current Hulu account that I pay via iTunes?  How does billing change and do I keep my current Hulu account?   T...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Im not able to cancel my itunes subscription

Something is very wrong with either my spotify or my itunes, ive checked my itunes and no active subscriptions are on the but spotify is still charging me 13$ every month even though i have the student discount

• Something is very wrong with either my spotify or my itunes, ive checked my itunes and no active subscriptions are on the but spotify is still charging me 13$ every month even though i have the stude...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are promotional offers being sent to ineligible accounts? Sick of liars and thieves.

3 months free was the promotion sent to MY SPECIFICALLY LOGGED IN ACCOUNT, but it charged me instantly. Upon having to research why this happened. It then tells me, "if I used a promotion before(over a year ago) I then can't use any promotion again."...

• Casual Listener
  • 3 months free was the promotion sent to MY SPECIFICALLY LOGGED IN ACCOUNT, but it charged me instantly. Upon having to research why this happened. It then tells me, "if I used a promotion before(over...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

6 month free trial

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxy Note 10+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have been a Premium member for a couple of years and recently purchased a new phone. One of the promo's for purchasing the phone was 6 months of free Spotify Prem...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Galaxy Note 10+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have been a Premium member for a couple of years and recently purchased a new phone.&n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes