Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Finally downgraded and cant get a Google Mini

I tried to sign up for the Google Mini promo but you csnt if you pay them more. I downgraded and now I should be able to sign up but we cant now.How to I get a refund on the premium account

• Regular
  • I tried to sign up for the Google Mini promo but you csnt if you pay them more. I downgraded and now I should be able to sign up but we cant now. How to I get a refund on the premium account
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

already redeemed code for google home

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicedesktopOperating Systemwindow10 My Question or Issue I got an email from spotify and when I go to google store it doesnt have discount. I tried to enter code as well and its saying already redeemed code. what should i do...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device desktop Operating System window10   My Question or Issue   I got an email from spotify and when I go to google store it doesnt have discount. I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium + Hulu subscription - Hulu charging

PlanPremiumCountryPuerto Rico (US)DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueI used to have a paid Hulu account several months ago ( I cancelled it). This Hulu account was not linked to the same email address I use to login on my Spo...

•   Plan Premium Country Puerto Rico (US) Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue I used to have a paid Hulu account several months ago ( I cancelled it)....
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Visible on app but not on web log in

My family premium account is visible on my android mobile app but when trying to send the invite link the subscription is not showing online. What is causing this? I have logged out of all devices and tried logging in on one and it still won't show. ...

• My family premium account is visible on my android mobile app but when trying to send the invite link the subscription is not showing online. What is causing this? I have logged out of all devices an...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution signed up for premium and didnt recieve email for google home mini code

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCANADADeviceiPhone 6s+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueive checked all my folders in email, and its been about 30 minutes without an email about it

•   Plan Free/Premium Country CANADA Device iPhone 6s+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ive checked all my folders in email, and...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From free to premium student with mobile as payment method

Hi - I would like to change my free trial to premium student ( I already got the verification) but I can’t choose my mobile as the payment method, only credit card and PayPal and I don’t want that. Can someone pls help me PlanFree/PremiumCountryswitz...

• Hi - I would like to change my free trial to premium student ( I already got the verification) but I can’t choose my mobile as the payment method, only credit card and PayPal and I don’t want that. C...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free Trial

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy J7My Question or IssueI want to do the free promotion trial for 60 days free premium to celebrate BTS' release of Map of the Soul : Persona, but do not want/have a credit card to put in the fields. Is there anyw...

•   Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy J7 My Question or Issue I want to do the free promotion trial for 60 days free premium to celebrate BTS' release of Map of the Soul : Person...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm on Spotify Free but was charged $11.99 on 25 March - how do I get a refund?

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceSurface Pro 4/Google Pixel3Operating SystemWindows10, android My Question or IssueI would like a refund for an incorrect payment which I didn't subscribe for. My account also shows that I am on Spotify free....

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Australia Device Surface Pro 4/Google Pixel3 Operating System Windows10, android   My Question or Issue I would like a refund for an incorrect payment which I didn't ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • incorrect charge
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need refund/spotify credit back

I switched from student premium subscription to family to receive a free google home mini, but they were out of stock so I was not able to receive that. This is not a big deal except I just changed back to student subscription again but lost the $15 ...

• Casual Listener
  • I switched from student premium subscription to family to receive a free google home mini, but they were out of stock so I was not able to receive that. This is not a big deal except I just changed b...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for two accounts, one lost...help!

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMoto G7, also was using with Moto G3 Operating System Android Oreo My Question or IssueI had a premium account, which somehow I was logged out of on my phone. Tried to log back and and can't recall user name, my email isn't...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Moto G7, also was using with Moto G3    Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I had a premium account, which someho...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel a subscription

When I click on the Subscription button on left hand side , there is no appearance of CHANGE or CANCEL. I am at a loss as to how to cancel the subscription.PlanFreeCountryItalyDevice Samsung tabletOperating SystemDont know My Question or IssueHow to ...

• When I click on the Subscription button on left hand side , there is no appearance of  CHANGE or CANCEL. I am at a loss as to how to cancel the subscription. Plan Free Country Italy Device ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Hulu subscription from student plan

How do I go about canceling the Hulu subscription from the student plan so I can get the commercial free plan from Hulu. I phoned Hulu but they said I have to get it done through the Spotify but I don't see where to do it in my Spotify account.

• How do I go about canceling the Hulu subscription from the student plan so I can get the commercial free plan from Hulu. I phoned Hulu but they said I have to get it done through the Spotify but I do...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot cancel subscription

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphoneOperating Syste My Question or IssueHello, my son age 25 subscribed for the monthly spotify using my bank account info. I have asked him to cancel and I continue to get charged. Is there anyway for me to cancel my payme...

•   Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone Operating Syste   My Question or Issue Hello, my son age 25 subscribed for the monthly spotify using my bank account info. I have asked...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student charged full price

Hi, I have been charged the full price, after a year being on student discount. I guess I had to reconfirm my student status. I have done that, but this month I have again bern charged full price. My bf is still on student discount without problems a...

• Hi, I have been charged the full price, after a year being on student discount. I guess I had to reconfirm my student status. I have done that, but this month I have again bern charged full price. My...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi, My account was initiated by a friend in poland and she was paying on behalf me from her bank account in poland. now she stopped paying and i would like to pay from my debit card (egyptian bank). When i try to do that, it keeps telling me that i n...

• Hi,   My account was initiated by a friend in poland and she was paying on behalf me from her bank account in poland. now she stopped paying and i would like to pay from my debit card (egyptia...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account gone

iPhone XS MAX My Question or IssueHello, I have a premium account with my mobile subscription and it’s turned on but when I go to spotify I’m suddenly a free user. Please fix this for me. It’s very annoying.

• iPhone XS MAX     My Question or Issue Hello, I have a premium account with my mobile subscription and it’s turned on but when I go to spotify I’m suddenly a free user. Please fix this ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium with Hulu subscription

PlanFreeCountry USA DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 I have a Hulu account with ads. I got it for a discount that I had gotten at some point last year. I saw that I could get Spotify premium since I have Hulu but I have to switch the billing to S...

• Plan Free Country USA   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   I have a Hulu account with ads. I got it for a discount that I had gotten at some point last year. I saw that I co...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mail for google home mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Device(iPhone 10SOperating System(iOS 12.2.) My Question or Issue I registered spotify as a premium membership for the google home mini promo, but I still haven’t gotten an E-mail for that. How can I get an email?

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device (iPhone 10S Operating System (iOS 12.2.)   My Question or Issue   I registered spotify as a premium membership for the google home mini...
  • 4Bidden
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No other option than paysafe card

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuethe only payment option im given is paysafe card- i want to get just a 1 month subscription because i realize with the prepaid visa i have it's not going to renew, but im not...

• Plan Free Country Canada Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue the only payment option im given is paysafe card- i want to get just a 1 month subscription becaus...
  • jinetmc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline difficulties

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States Device iPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or IssueI have a premium account but I can’t play offline. My music is downloaded but still won’t let me play offline.

• Plan Premium Country United States  Device  iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue I have a premium account but I can’t play offline. My music is download...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes