Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Double charged

My Question or Issue I recently checked my bank statement and noticed that I was charged on the 22nd of January 2019, then again today (24th January 2019). Both times money was deducted from my account. Why was I double charged if the payment went th...

•   My Question or Issue  I recently checked my bank statement and noticed that I was charged on the 22nd of January 2019, then again today (24th January 2019). Both times money was deducte...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium disappeared?

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceIpod Operating SystemiOS 10 (or the most recent update) My Question or Issue I recieved an e-mail saying my spotify account couldn't be paid. I tried following the steps and re-entering my information but it kept taking me ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  US Device Ipod  Operating System iOS 10 (or the most recent update)   My Question or Issue  I recieved an e-mail saying my spotify account ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment for Gift card not getting through in Singapore

Hi,When i try to purchase a gift card in Singapore and use a local payment method, it does not complete the transaction and says payment failed. Has anyone from Singapore faced such a scenario and had it solved? ThanksRajaram

• Visitor
  • Hi, When i try to purchase a gift card in Singapore and use a local payment method, it does not complete the transaction and says payment failed. Has anyone from Singapore faced such a scenario and ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    Payments
    singapore
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OVERCHARGE FOR STUDENT PREMIUM

I already renewed my student premium account and was verified using student email address. Why am I being charged for $9.99 AGAIN!? I already addressed this issue after the first over charge and received a refund of $5. SPOTIFY, I shouldn't have to a...

• I already renewed my student premium account and was verified using student email address. Why am I being charged for $9.99 AGAIN!? I already addressed this issue after the first over charge and...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries without changing credit card?

I'm a premium user and would like to change my country settings as I have moved from Canada to Mexico on an indefinite basis. However, Spotify indicates that in order to change the country, I must input a payment method issued by the new country...bu...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm a premium user and would like to change my country settings as I have moved from Canada to Mexico on an indefinite basis. However, Spotify indicates that in order to change the country, I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Hey this isnt right, I am being charged a district of clumbia tax but im in the U.S.?

Can someone help me please, my account is being charged with a district of columbia tax but I live in the US and have no clue as to why it would think that I'm in a different country and would like to fix itPlanPremiumCountry US

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone help me please, my account is being charged with a district of columbia tax but I live in the US and have no clue as to why it would think that I'm in a different country and would like t...
  • mliebler27
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • added
    Colimbia
    tax
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Payment failed for unknown reasons

PlanPremium for familyCountry LithuaniaDeviceHuawei P20 LiteOperating SystemEmui 8.0 My Question or Issue So on the ninth day of month i get a bill to pay for the premium but this month my mom changed her bank account card cause the old one expired, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium for family Country  Lithuania Device Huawei P20 Lite Operating System Emui 8.0   My Question or Issue  So on the ninth day of month i get a bill to pay f...
  • Edvinas1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for trial version

Hello, I have subsribed my account to special promotion Premium Spotify registered till December 31st 2018 which was written will be charged by 0.99EUR per month for 3 months, but I was charged 5.99EUR, which is normal not promoted price and I dont a...

• Hello,   I have subsribed my account to special promotion Premium Spotify registered till December 31st 2018 which was written will be charged by 0.99EUR per month for 3 months, but I was char...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched from Premium to Family Premium

TNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountry GERMANY Deviceiphone7, 6, Alexa, etc Operating System My Question or Issue Today I switched from premium to fami...

• TNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country  GERMANY  Device iphone7, 6, Alexa, etc&nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family account wrong name
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Plano Familiar

PlanPremium familiarCountry BrasilDeviceSamsung galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Meu pai contratou o plano premium familiar, mas não consegue colocar eu e meu irmão.Já fiz todos os passos que pediram no site para reenviar, mas nã...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium familiar Country  Brasil Device Samsung galaxy S7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Meu pai contratou o plano premium familiar, mas não consegue c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Card - Exsisting Student Account

PlanStudent/PremiumCountryGermany My Question or Issue Hello,I had a student account and I got an 60 € gift-card. I activated the card to prevent it from decaying. Result is, that I'm having a 6 Month premium account instead of my Student account. Wh...

• Plan Student/Premium Country Germany  My Question or Issue   Hello, I had a student account and I got an 60 € gift-card. I activated the card to prevent it from decaying. Result...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Resubscribe

Hello! I’ve been subscribed to the Hulu & Premium plan for months now and sudddenly I’m not able to use my Hulu account any longer. When I attempt to log in, it states that I need to “renew my subscription”. I’ve attempted to activate it again and it...

• Hello! I’ve been subscribed to the Hulu & Premium plan for months now and sudddenly I’m not able to use my Hulu account any longer. When I attempt to log in, it states that I need to “renew my su...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription renewed yesterday. Husband started family account today...

My premium subscription renewed yesterday (1/20/19) but my husband started a family premium subscription today. Will I be refunded anything for my renewal from yesterday?

•   My premium subscription renewed yesterday (1/20/19) but my husband started a family premium subscription today. Will I be refunded anything for my renewal from yesterday?
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically changed to family subscription

You guys automatically switched my subscription to Family Subscription without my consent or knowledge. What's up with that?!

• You guys automatically switched my subscription to Family Subscription without my consent or knowledge. What's up with that?!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I already paid and I’m still without premium ( in app and web)

CountryMexico yesterday I paid 99mxn at oxxo, I have the receipt and everything and I still have a free account.

•   Country Mexico   yesterday I paid 99mxn at oxxo, I have the receipt and everything and I still have a free account.   
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Subscription] Google Play Payment

FreeCanada Device Samsung Galaxy A5Operating SystemAbdroid 7 and upper I bought a google play gift card and i wanted to buy a premium account.so is it possible or what?and tell me where can I buy an spotify gift card in winnipeg!cause i couldnt find ...

• Casual Listener
  •     Free Canada   Device  Samsung Galaxy A5 Operating System Abdroid 7 and upper   I bought a google play gift card and i wanted to buy a premium account.so is it p...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

You broke my family connection

I'm a private contractor so sometimes my cash flow is a bit slow. If I don't have the money to pay off the card that I put all my streaming accounts on I just let it go until I can afford to pay it off as apposed to running around and changing cards ...

• I'm a private contractor so sometimes my cash flow is a bit slow. If I don't have the money to pay off the card that I put all my streaming accounts on I just let it go until I can afford to pay it o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Account] Change Username

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 6 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I would like you to help me solve this. I bought the prepaid card in the GiftCard case and left in redemption and I placed the pin until it was right, however I i...

•   Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device iPhone 6 Plus Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue   I would like you to help me solve this. I bought the prepaid card...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged on a free account

PlanFreeCountry USDeviceGoogleOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I tried the free trial in May and cancled the trial a week before it ended. Unfortunately, I recently discovered that Spotify have been charging my account for the past 8 mont...

•   Plan Free Country  US Device Google Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  I tried the free trial in May and cancled the trial a week before it ended....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activated Free trial and received a receipt for payment?

Hey so, I clicked on Activate Free trial (for Premium) right and then it asked me to enter payment info.I thought that was weird but assumed it was for the auto-renewal after the trial expired so I put in my Paypal in.Next thing I know, I received a ...

• Hey so, I clicked on Activate Free trial (for Premium) right and then it asked me to enter payment info. I thought that was weird but assumed it was for the auto-renewal after the trial expired so I...
  • SorcorerSupreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes