Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying multiple times in a month

I was a premium member that was paying the $10 a month, and then I found out about the student discount and I applied that discount, however now I am being charged both the $10 and the $5 a month. this has gone on for multiple months and obviously as...

• I was a premium member that was paying the $10 a month, and then I found out about the student discount and I applied that discount, however now I am being charged both the $10 and the $5 a month. th...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution when my family subscription starts

a few days ago I buy a premium standard subscription and recently bought a family premium for my mom use it, when would start my new plan?

• a few days ago I buy a premium standard subscription and recently bought a family premium for my mom use it, when would start my new plan?
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium

I recently bought the premium, but my music keeps stopping 6-10 seconds into the song and won’t play at all after that? Any suggestions on what I could do to prevent this?

• Visitor
  • I recently bought the premium, but my music keeps stopping 6-10 seconds into the song and won’t play at all after that? Any suggestions on what I could do to prevent this?
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a complaint

I scatched the code of my giftcard a little bit too hard. Now its useless because i cannot read it any more.why is there no customer service available? I hope you can help me out, i miss my music

• I scatched the code of my giftcard a little bit too hard. Now its useless because i cannot read it any more. why is there no customer service available?    I hope you can help me out, i ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution On a month free trial but I've been charged

I recently started my month free trial. checked my bank statement and can see a charge by Spotify. Why???

• I recently started my month free trial. checked my bank statement and can see a charge by Spotify. Why???
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution İ paid premium price but it still says Free

İ still cant get the premium its still free and i didnt get a mail too. İ sign up with my Facebook account. Any advice?

• İ still cant get the premium its still free and i didnt get a mail too. İ sign up with my Facebook account. Any advice?     
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method.

I can't subscribe, i'm getting the message above and i even tried another card, which both are valid and have enough balance. How do i work this out? Country Egypt

• Casual Listener
  • I can't subscribe, i'm getting the message above and i even tried another card, which both are valid and have enough balance. How do i work this out?   Country  Egypt 
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Me han cargado dos veces la suscripción

PlanPremiumPaís MéxicoDispositivoHuawei P10Sistema operativoAndroid Oreo Mi pregunta o problemaEl día jueves 29 de noviembre de 2018 realice la suscripción por cuenta Premium por 3 meses con un costo de $99.00 pesos, realizando el cargo en dos ocasio...

• Plan Premium País  México Dispositivo Huawei P10 Sistema operativo Android Oreo   Mi pregunta o problema El día jueves 29 de noviembre de 2018 realice la suscripción por cuenta Pr...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Months Premium with Sim Card

Hey just one Question: Can i buy the 3 Months Premium with my Sim Card or with a Paysafecard? Thanks in advance for questions ^^

• Casual Listener
  • Hey just one Question:   Can i buy the 3 Months Premium with my Sim Card or with a Paysafecard? Thanks in advance for questions ^^
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 90 day free trial and charges

PlanPremiumCountry Device Operating System My Question or Issue1 Dec I signed up for 90 day trial of Premium for 99p (UK). However it says my subscription will renew on 3.1.19 when I will be charged £9.99. In Uk, that date is 3rd January which is not...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue 1 Dec I signed up for 90 day trial of Premium for 99p (UK). However it says my subscription wil...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant use discount for 9,99 €

There was a Spotify-Premium discount last summer and last winter. Unfortunately there is no discount for me this time (I think all together I had about 3). Is there anything that I can do to get the discount again? Thanks!

• There was a Spotify-Premium discount last summer and last winter. Unfortunately there is no discount for me this time (I think all together I had about 3). Is there anything that I can do to get the ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renew Spotify Family Premium for one year

Hi,I would like to renew my spotify subscription for one year with one payment. is it possible? Thanks

• Hi, I would like to renew my spotify subscription for one year with one payment. is it possible?   Thanks  
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

I subscribing for Family Premium, when I fill in the card details, it always says that the payment failed. I try with a different account/different cards, still not working. Note that the card I use is a debit card.

• I subscribing for Family Premium, when I fill in the card details, it always says that the payment failed. I try with a different account/different cards, still not working. Note that the card I use ...
  • sametsgnc
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Gift Card

Hey everyone,I just wanted to know if i order a gift card here online do i get it in a card or do they just send the code through email? Thanks for reading

• Hey everyone, I just wanted to know if i order a gift card here online do i get it in a card or do they just send the code through email?   Thanks for reading
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads in Podcasts even with Premium

PlanPremium CountryGermany DeviceMacbook Pro Operating SystemOSX I've started to listen to the "We're Alive" Podcast and there is something weird happening. In the begining of each episode I get one ad that doesn't show any banner or info in the Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Germany    Device Macbook Pro   Operating System OSX   I've started to listen to the "We're Alive" Podcast and there is something weird hap...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 35 likes
  • podcast
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 35 likes

Solved!! [GER]Can't Pay with Paysafecard

My Question or Issue:Ich wollte mir Spotify Premium holen, weil ich das Angebot gesehen aber bei der Zahlung wurde Paysafecard nicht mehr als Zahlungsmethode angezeigt, was ich komisch finde, weil es vor dem Angebot noch angezeigt wurde, gekauft habe...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue: Ich wollte mir Spotify Premium holen, weil ich das Angebot gesehen aber bei der Zahlung wurde Paysafecard nicht mehr als Zahlungsmethode angezeigt, was ich komisch finde, weil ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeeming 4 multiple 1 year premium subscription egift cards (4years)

Hello, I go study abroad for four years where Spotify doesn’t exist and I’m planning to buy 4 of one-year premium subscription egift cards from Costco. https://www.costco.com/12-Month-Spotify-Premium-Subscription%2c-eGift-Card.product.100427596.html ...

• Hello, I go study abroad for four years where Spotify doesn’t exist and I’m planning to buy 4 of one-year premium subscription egift cards from Costco.    https://www.costco.com/12-Month-...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confusion with Cancelling Spotify Premium with Hulu

PlanFreeMy Question or IssueI signed up for the Spotify Premium with Hulu bundle almost two months ago, and have been enjoying my two-month free trial. It was going to automatically renew tomorrow, so I cancelled my Premium account. I had signed up t...

• Plan Free My Question or Issue I signed up for the Spotify Premium with Hulu bundle almost two months ago, and have been enjoying my two-month free trial. It was going to automatically renew tomor...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not pay with Revolut

Hi, I can not pay for the premium while using the revolut card. It gives me an error "country does not match the card", which is obviously, since I am not from the UK. Is there no possibility to pay with Revolut? Thank you

• Hi,   I can not pay for the premium while using the revolut card. It gives me an error "country does not match the card", which is obviously, since I am not from the UK. Is there no possibilit...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MULTIPLE USERS FOR A SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

I UNDERSTANT WE DO NOT HAVE FAMILY ACCOUNT IN SOUTH AFRICA, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE MULTIPLE USERS FOR 1 ACCOUNT, I WOULD NOT MIND PAYING THE EXTRA SUBSCRIPTION. PlanPremiumCountry sOUTH AFRICADeviceIPHONE X & XS AND ...

• I UNDERSTANT WE DO NOT HAVE FAMILY ACCOUNT IN SOUTH AFRICA, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE MULTIPLE USERS FOR 1 ACCOUNT, I WOULD NOT MIND PAYING THE EXTRA SUBSCRIPTION. &nb...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes