Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscription

If I cancel my subscrition with my cell phone provider, when I log into the family account, will my account still exist?

• If I cancel my subscrition with my cell phone provider, when I log into the family account, will my account still exist?
  • cteffteff
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription suddenly canceled

Plan(Student) PremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueSpotify has been charging me the regular Premium fee for the last 10 months despite the fact that I signed up originally as a student and was charged the $5.39 student fee for the first several year...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan (Student) Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue Spotify has been charging me the regular Premium fee for the last 10 months despite the fact that I signed up originally as a stud...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription only lists US schools!

I live in Spain I came across Spotify student discount being advertised, but when you try to sign up there is no Spain schools on the list let alone any schools outside the US.What's the point of advertising this if not one Spain school is listed?htt...

• I live in Spain I came across Spotify student discount being advertised, but when you try to sign up there is no Spain schools on the list let alone any schools outside the US. What's the point of a...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice after failed payment and after updating payment details

Plan PremiumCountry Philippines My Question or Issue Today's when I'm charged for my monthly premium for family subscription. I received an email from Spotify stating that my payment failed and that I should update my payment details, but then I rece...

•   Plan Premium Country Philippines   My Question or Issue   Today's when I'm charged for my monthly premium for family subscription. I received an email from Spotify stating th...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my university for Spotify Student

Hi, I want to start the Spotify Student plan, but I noticed that my university is not in the list. What can I do? My university: https://www.ied.it/

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I want to start the Spotify Student plan, but I noticed that my university is not in the list. What can I do?  My university: https://www.ied.it/
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice in one month

PlanPremiumCountry UkDeviceSamsung j3 My Question or Issue I was charged £9.99 on the 17th of september and £9.99 on the 24th of september. Because of this I have cancelled my subscription but demand the second payment be refunded.

• Plan Premium Country  Uk Device Samsung j3   My Question or Issue   I was charged £9.99 on the 17th of september and £9.99 on the 24th of september. Because of this I have can...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription information is too basic

PlanPremium My Question or Issue Firstly, this is my 3rd time to renew my subscription, just like the previous 2 years, I received no notification that my account was about to expire (i pay yearly) and only found out after several attempts to login o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium     My Question or Issue  Firstly, this is my 3rd time to renew my subscription, just like the previous 2 years, I received no notification that my account was about ...
  • emily-grace
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription information
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

Plan PremiumCountry MalaysiaDeviceHonor 10Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueSo my little sister subscribe a spotify premium and my mom have to pay the bill. But, she rarely use the premium feature and eventually delete spotify. My mom ...

•   Plan Premium Country  Malaysia Device Honor 10 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue So my little sister subscribe a spotify premium and my mom hav...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My 12 month Premium subscription ended early

Hello, I purchased a 12 month Spotify Premium subscription on December 11, 2017, but my account just reverted back to the free version. I'm in Canada if that helps. Help would be much appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I purchased a 12 month Spotify Premium subscription on December 11, 2017, but my account just reverted back to the free version. I'm in Canada if that helps.     Help wou...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel premium

So this is not relevant to this account as I have an other one where I signed up for premium. I went to cancel premium but didn't have the subscription tab so I logged out and now trying to log back in I realised I accidently used the wrong email add...

• Casual Listener
  • So this is not relevant to this account as I have an other one where I signed up for premium. I went to cancel premium but didn't have the subscription tab so I logged out and now trying to log back ...
  • Bentley1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lost premium trial after changing country

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Hong Kong My Question or Issue I opened a 3-month trial account and cancelled right after to benefit the Premium perks. Two weeks later I was required to update my location as I moved overseas but doing that resulted in my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Hong Kong     My Question or Issue  I opened a 3-month trial account and cancelled right after to benefit the Premium perks. Two weeks later I wa...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged premium but can not cancel sub as my account says i have no subscriptions

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DevicesamsungOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue im am being charged for a premium service but can not unsubscribe in my acount settings as it says i have no subscriptions

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device samsung Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  im am being charged for a premium service but...
  • YahTehgz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged every month for last year!!!

I am **bleep** right off. You have been stealing my money even after I contacted you to fix the problem a long time ago. Spotify owes me a year of memberships as I have been double charged monthly you crooks. PlanFree/PremiumCountry

• I am **bleep** right off. You have been stealing my money even after I contacted you to fix the problem a long time ago. Spotify owes me a year of memberships as I have been double charged monthly yo...
  • emily-grace
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

en la pagina de la cuenta me aparece free, y en la app premium

En la pagina de la cuenta me aparece que no tengo recibos hechos, y que soy free. Mientras que en la app utilizo el spotify premium. Había pagado un plan familar y si me lo estan cobrando.

• Visitor
  • En la pagina de la cuenta me aparece que no tengo recibos hechos, y que soy free. Mientras que en la app utilizo el spotify premium. Había pagado un plan familar y si me lo estan cobrando.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating credit card information gives error

Since my credit card is only vaild until the end of the month I want to update my credit card information. Unfortunately this always brings up an error message. I try to update the information here: https://www.spotify.com/at/account/subscription/upd...

• Music Fan
  • Since my credit card is only vaild until the end of the month I want to update my credit card information. Unfortunately this always brings up an error message.   I try to update the informati...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Swedish Account, moved to norway. can't change country

Need to change country from swe to Norway. HELP!! Update on webpage doesent follow the "help" view how i will change country. Need to change the quality of the sound otherwise headones turn to **bleep**.PLZ help.

• Need to change country from swe to Norway. HELP!!  Update on webpage doesent follow the "help" view how i will change country.  Need to change the quality of the sound otherwise heado...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

suscipcion

No aceptan pago con tajeta de debito? no me esta aceptando ninguna de las tarjtetas

• No aceptan pago con tajeta de debito? no me esta aceptando ninguna de las tarjtetas
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription and paiement for premium

Hello, I try to subscribe to spotify premium in student account, it did not work at the time of payment, first I understood that it was because my account was registered in the country: Iceland and that I am in France and that my card is French, afte...

• Hello, I try to subscribe to spotify premium in student account, it did not work at the time of payment, first I understood that it was because my account was registered in the country: Iceland and t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

why is my spotify still charging me when it says i have spotify free?

• why is my spotify still charging me when it says i have spotify free?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes