Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing country and payment method flow broken

So I recently moved countries for work, and now want to swap over to my new bank in this country. When trying to add the new payment method to my subscription, it tells me the payment method and country don't match and tells me to update my info firs...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently moved countries for work, and now want to swap over to my new bank in this country.   When trying to add the new payment method to my subscription, it tells me the payment method...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to pay with debit card - wrong country error

PlanPremiumCountry Sweden My Question or Issue I'm trying to continue my subscription but when I put my card details in I get an error saying the card does not match my country The cards billing address is in Sweden as is my account The card is issue...

• Plan Premium Country  Sweden  My Question or Issue  I'm trying to continue my subscription but when I put my card details in I get an error saying the card does not match my count...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Debit Card
    Subscribtion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to purchase premium outside home country

I am not able to purchase a premium account. I am from South Africa and registered for a free Spotify account in South Africa. I moved to Chile recently, and was notified I would have to change countries on my Spotify account to continue using it. Di...

• I am not able to purchase a premium account.    I am from South Africa and registered for a free Spotify account in South Africa. I moved to Chile recently, and was notified I would have ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Husbands account

Hi i have set up the preamium spotify account and sent a request to my husband. We have had new phones yesterday, i can log in and get my spotify music but when i log in on my husbands phone all he get is my music. Can any one help me please as i don...

• Hi i have set up the preamium spotify account and sent a request to my husband. We have had new phones yesterday, i can log in and get my spotify music but when i log in on my husbands phone all he g...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t Cancel Subscription

PlanPremiumCountry EnglandDeviceIPhone 6sOperating SystemIOS 10 My Question or Issue On the 27th July I subscribed to a free month on Spotify premium, but I broke my phone the day after I did this. I have just been charged £9.99 on the 27th August bu...

• Plan Premium Country  England Device IPhone 6s Operating System IOS 10   My Question or Issue  On the 27th July I subscribed to a free month on Spotify premium, but I broke m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account Details
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium twice this month

Plan - PremiumCountry - US My Question or Issue I have a charge for 'Spotify Premium' for 9.99, then the next day spotify charged me another 9.99 for 'Spotify*USA', both listed as the same subsrciption number. I do not have two accounts. How do I fix...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan - Premium Country - US       My Question or Issue  I have a charge for 'Spotify Premium' for 9.99, then the next day spotify charged me another 9.99 for 'S...
  • kkraem5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Paysafe Card

I have a question, I bought a Paysafe Card but when I try to pay the prenium, I don't find the Paysafe Card solution. Am I the only one who have this problem ?

• Casual Listener
  •       I have a question, I bought a Paysafe Card but when I try to pay the prenium, I don't find the Paysafe Card solution. Am I the only one who have this problem ?  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 6Operating System My Question or IssueI was supposed to get the 3 month promotion for .99 per month but I wanted to sign up for the student discount and was approved. But it changed right away and charged me 4.99,...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 6 Operating System     My Question or Issue I was supposed to get the 3 month promotion for .99 per month but I wanted to sign up for the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Stopped Working “Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day"

Hello, have read through several threads here on what to do when that message comes up. Mine account was set to Norway and changed it to th UK one as im studying here. But my paypal is linked to my norwegian card and I don't use it here and therefore...

• Hello, have read through several threads here on what to do when that message comes up. Mine account was set to Norway and changed it to th UK one as im studying here. But my paypal is linked to my n...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAGO DE PREMIUM

Hola pague 3 meses de spotify premiun a travez de una linea de captura en el OXXO el día de ayer 06/11/2017 y aun no se me refleja el servicio.. Alguien sabe de algun soporte o atencion al cliente para resolver este problema?? Plis ayuda

• Hola pague 3 meses de spotify premiun a travez de una linea de captura en el OXXO el día de ayer 06/11/2017 y aun no se me refleja el servicio..   Alguien sabe de algun soporte o atencion al c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant take free premium account

Please help me! I enter my card information and the system keep saying me "Your service getting bad day today...bla bla" can anybody help me to solve this problem

• Please help me! I enter my card information and the system keep saying me "Your service getting bad day today...bla bla" can anybody help me to solve this problem
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hungarian credit card is not accepted & can't change country

I just moved back to Hungary after living in the Czech Republic. When I tried to change my credit card info, I got the error message "our service is not available in this country yet". But Spotify is supposed to be available in Hungary For some reaso...

• I just moved back to Hungary after living in the Czech Republic. When I tried to change my credit card info, I got the error message "our service is not available in this country yet". But Spoti...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
    Credit Card
    Hungary
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium.

I have just subscribed to premium Spotify and after logging out and back in multiple times, with and without facebook, my subscription still says free. I have even deleted the app and reinstalled it on my phone. My account even has the Welcome to Pre...

• I have just subscribed to premium Spotify and after logging out and back in multiple times, with and without facebook, my subscription still says free. I have even deleted the app and reinstalled it ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying for premium

so I bought a visa gift card and I was paying for a Spotify family plan as I always do but it won't take the gift card? I've done it for about eight months and it worked?

• so I bought a visa gift card and I was paying for a Spotify family plan as I always do but it won't take the gift card? I've done it for about eight months and it worked?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to switch to premium account after change country to Germany

Hello! I've moved to Germany from Poland 3 months ago. Today my account has been changed to German one (basic one - free of charge) and when I'm trying to update my payment details with mine German CreditCard details I'm getting error messageI've con...

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 20.56.05.png
  • Visitor
  • Hello!   I've moved to Germany from Poland 3 months ago.   Today my account has been changed to German one (basic one - free of charge) and when I'm trying to update my payment details ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium

I can't renew or buy premium this month I keep getting the error"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." I have tried diffrent internet connectio...

• Visitor
  • I can't renew or buy premium this month I keep getting the error " Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another pa...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being billed how to cancel

I’m being billed and have a free account when I logged in? What Can I do

• I’m being billed and have a free account when I logged in? What Can I do
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get Spotify for 9.99

I am trying to update my credit card info on spotify, however when i go to update it i only get two options, which is to get the student discount (which i do not qualify for anymore) and the family plan. I have been paying 9.99 and do not want to sta...

• I am trying to update my credit card info on spotify, however when i go to update it i only get two options, which is to get the student discount (which i do not qualify for anymore) and the family p...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas de pago

Acabo de canjear una tarjeta prepagada de $100 y sigue apareciendome el error al momento de abrir la aplicacion sobre que actualice mi metodo de pago y amenaza con cancelarme la suscripcion a premium a pesar de que por eso mismo compre una tarjeta pr...

• Acabo de canjear una tarjeta prepagada de $100 y sigue apareciendome el error al momento de abrir la aplicacion sobre que actualice mi metodo de pago y amenaza con cancelarme la suscripcion a premium...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my Premium

Hello there!I subscribe to premium plan and made a payment to the merchant which is in Cebuana Lhuillier, but I don't received any notification that my premium is ready to used, I paid 129 pesos for the service why I is it that I don't have access to...

• Hello there! I subscribe to premium plan and made a payment to the merchant which is in Cebuana Lhuillier, but I don't received any notification that my premium is ready to used, I paid 129 pesos fo...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes