Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Pops63
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Student Discount

On this page, it says: "(student) status lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription or close the account." https://support.spotify.com/au/account_payment_help/student_discount/student-discount/ I want to get the student discount but I am...

• On this page, it says: "(student)  status lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription or close the account."  https://support.spotify.com/au/account_payment_help/student_discoun...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Took money before the payday

At my spotify profile site it says your sub. is going to replay in 26.04.2018 but at my credi card account i saw spotify took money two times before the payday.

• At my spotify profile site it says your sub. is going to replay in 26.04.2018 but at my credi card account i saw spotify took money two times before the payday. 
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does not accept my debit card

This night i was trying to subscribe to premium, but it did not accepted the card, it is upossed to accept international payments but im registered in Mexico, the card is from Mexico and it is impossible to register with that. Any idea of what is goi...

• Regular
  • This night i was trying to subscribe to premium, but it did not accepted the card, it is upossed to accept international payments but im registered in Mexico, the card is from Mexico and it is imposs...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Cancellation

I was going through the process of a student subscription but decided not to when I got to the "Find your school" section of the process. My Bank account now shows that that the subscription charge is pending and my available balance has been reduced...

• I was going through the process of a student subscription but decided not to when I got to the "Find your school" section of the process. My Bank account now shows that that the subscription charge i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium pausado

Boa tarde! Efetuei o pagamento do spotify premium que estava pausado, porem, ainda nao obtive a liberaçao. O que fazer?

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde! Efetuei o pagamento do spotify premium que estava pausado, porem, ainda nao obtive a liberaçao. O que fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recusa de Premium

Eu tenho uma conta free desde 2013 quando morava na Suíça, agora voltei ao Brasil e minha amiga e eu - moramos juntas - estamos pagando um plano familiar premium. Já mudei meu endereço, mas o spotify continua cancelando meu premium dizendo que não po...

• Eu tenho uma conta free desde 2013 quando morava na Suíça, agora voltei ao Brasil e minha amiga e eu - moramos juntas - estamos pagando um plano familiar premium. Já mudei meu endereço, mas o spotify...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Quisiera actualizar mis datos de pago a una tarjeta de débito

Buenas tardes, quisiera actualizar mis datos de pago a una tarjeta de débito pero no existe la opción de débito, solo me sale la opción tarjeta de crédito. Como puedo hacer para cambiarlo ya que voy a dar de baja mi tarjeta de crédito.Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes, quisiera actualizar mis datos de pago a una tarjeta de débito pero no existe la opción de débito, solo me sale la opción tarjeta de crédito. Como puedo hacer para cambiarlo ya que voy ...
  • Mairadr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unsubscribing instantly

i was about to start spotify premium month trial but when i entered the code given and proceeded it messaged me again saying it's been cancelled?anyone able to help? thank u

• i was about to start spotify premium month trial but when i entered the code given and proceeded it messaged me again saying it's been cancelled? anyone able to help? thank u
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con mi cuenta

Pagué para tener mi suscripción premium a través de Adyen en un oxxo , teniendo el código de barras en mi teléfono . Se realizó el cargo, pero sigo con mi cuenta gratis Solicito respuesta , soy un cliente frecuente

• Casual Listener
  • Pagué para tener mi suscripción premium a través de Adyen en un oxxo , teniendo el código de barras en mi teléfono . Se realizó el cargo, pero sigo con mi cuenta gratis Solicito respuesta , soy un ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment

What will happen if i paid to have a spotify premium but still in 7 days free trial?

• Regular
  • What will happen if i paid to have a spotify premium but still in 7 days free trial?
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment confirmation

Hi all,I wanted to get spotify premium for students, so i followed all the steps and uploaded a document stating i was a student. I got the mail that said everything was fine+ a link to confirm the purchase. When i want to confirm the purchase it goe...

• Hi all, I wanted to get spotify premium for students, so i followed all the steps and uploaded a document stating i was a student. I got the mail that said everything was fine+ a link to confirm the...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No button to activate Hulu?

The button to activate Hulu just isn't there eventhough it says that I have the Student Spotify and being charged 4.99 plus tax. Spotify works just fine just can't activate Hulu.

• Regular
  • The button to activate Hulu just isn't there eventhough it says that I have the Student Spotify and being charged 4.99 plus tax. Spotify works just fine just can't activate Hulu.
  • meo25094
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country of residence or payment method

Hi there, I'm trying to change the credit card I'm using for my premium subscription, but it's telling me I need to change my country of residence first. When I try to change my country of residence they tell me to do so by changing my payment method...

• Hi there,   I'm trying to change the credit card I'm using for my premium subscription, but it's telling me I need to change my country of residence first.   When I try to change my cou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I made a random account for Spotify and had got premium subscription under my moms credit card on it but I no longer use that Spotify account so I want to cancel the subscription but I forgot the name, in which I had put for the account and the passw...

• I made a random account for Spotify and had got premium subscription under my moms credit card on it but I no longer use that Spotify account so I want to cancel the subscription but I forgot th...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confuse

I would like to unsubscribe my 6 months premium on spotify, however my billing is through Singtel. I cant seem to find the 'Cancel' or 'Unsubscribe' button. Do i need to contact Singtel to unsubscribe. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to unsubscribe my 6 months premium on spotify, however my billing is through Singtel. I cant seem to find the 'Cancel' or 'Unsubscribe' button. Do i need to contact Singtel to unsubscrib...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for year up front?

I did this last year and subs just expired and want to do it again but cant find the option. As someone with variable monthly income, Im not interested in yet more monthly direct debits in my life, taking money when I'm not ready for it. Anyone solve...

• Casual Listener
  • I did this last year and subs just expired and want to do it again but cant find the option. As someone with variable monthly income, Im not interested in yet more monthly direct debits in my life, t...
  • whatfriends
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Took money but there is no premium

Hi my problem is simple. I was trying to activate premium for students and after i did the first step (master card number etc) i canceled every action. When i look on my bank account it shows me that spotify took 9,99zł (i live in poland) but i dont ...

• Hi my problem is simple. I was trying to activate premium for students and after i did the first step (master card number etc) i canceled every action. When i look on my bank account it shows me that...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account and changing country

HI, we have moved countries and i have successfully managed to change the country setting in the family premium account, but the rest of the family members are still on the old country and there seem to be no way of changing that? I want all the fami...

• Regular
  • HI, we have moved countries and i have successfully managed to change the country setting in the family premium account, but the rest of the family members are still on the old country and there seem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel subscription but won't allow me

I had spotify before as a student and I was going to switch over from Tidal and didn't like it, trying to cancel subscription but the option is not available, yet I was already charged for the month. HELP.

• I had spotify before as a student and I was going to switch over from Tidal and didn't like it, trying to cancel subscription but the option is not available, yet I was already charged for the month....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes