Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• lauren_mal
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

My premium is not working

I I just changed to premium, but everything it's like i wasn't premium.. any idea why?

• I I just changed to premium, but everything it's like i wasn't premium.. any idea why?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium doesnt work

Do alredy get a notify for 30days trial for premium. But still not working as a premium

• Do alredy get a notify for 30days trial for premium. But still not working as a premium
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I avoid the valentine's day premium offer? I want the 7 days trial one. Any suggestions?

Hey there, my name is Jace and I've been using Spotify for quite a while, for some reason my account has been hacked.I opened a new one due to the fact that I don't really care about opening a new one and losing the old one. I want to see if I like t...

• Regular
  • Hey there, my name is Jace and I've been using Spotify for quite a while, for some reason my account has been hacked. I opened a new one due to the fact that I don't really care about opening a new ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Students premium - money taken but no premium still

Hello. I saw an offer in the Spotify mobile app that gives a discount to students. I'm from Latvia and I'm learning in PIKC RVT(Rigas Valsts Tehnikums -> Rigas technical school). I went to check in if I can apply, but wasn't really able, because my s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I saw an offer in the Spotify mobile app that gives a discount to students. I'm from Latvia and I'm learning in PIKC RVT(Rigas Valsts Tehnikums -> Rigas technical school). I went to check i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Pck

I have Premium already, if I choose the Family Package today, will it be activated immediately and I'll get the charges until my Billing Date? My Billing Date is the 17th of each month. Or will I get the charges today and the Billing Date is gonna ch...

• I have Premium already, if I choose the Family Package today, will it be activated immediately and I'll get the charges until my Billing Date? My Billing Date is the 17th of each month. Or will I get...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay Spotify

Hello, My credit card expired and when I tried to use my new one on Spotify, I keep getting an error, I tried used a different card and it didn't work. Both cards were used in the past for purchases in foreign countries. Any idea on what I should do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My credit card expired and when I tried to use my new one on Spotify, I keep getting an error, I tried used a different card and it didn't work. Both cards were used in the past for p...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Valentine’s Day Offer

What day will this 60 day trial be available till? I need to buy a prepaid credit card before I can get it so I need to know what day I have until I have to sign up for it. Thanks, Rylee.

• Visitor
  • What day will this 60 day trial be available till? I need to buy a prepaid credit card before I can get it so I need to know what day I have until I have to sign up for it. Thanks, Rylee.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offer
    Trial
    Valentine’s day
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I have the 7 day plan and it wont let me cancle that to join a family plan that i have been invited to. how can i fix that?

• I have the 7 day plan and it wont let me cancle that to join a family plan that i have been invited to. how can i fix that?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium

I got the 30 day free trial and have an email and everything saying I have it but when I get on and use the app I don't have the benefits of premium

• I got the 30 day free trial and have an email and everything saying I have it but when I get on and use the app I don't have the benefits of premium 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to know if I had premium before

HelloFirst of all, sorry for my english i am doing my best. I have a doubt, recently I received an email for a 60 days trial, but it says if i didn't have premium before, so I want to know if I can apply to that offer because I don't remember if I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello First of all, sorry for my english i am doing my best.   I have a doubt, recently I received an email for a 60 days trial, but it says if i didn't have premium before, so I want to know...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe using paymaya

I can't use paymaya to buy premium plz help

• I can't use paymaya to buy premium plz help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home playlist on spotify

Hello I have a Google home and I cannot get my Google home to find my playlist on spotify when I ask google.I can go to my spotify on my Samsung Galaxy find the playlist hit play and it will play on my Google home but not by asking Google home to pla...

• Visitor
  • Hello  I have a Google home and I cannot get my Google home to find my playlist on spotify when I ask google. I can go to my spotify on my Samsung Galaxy find the playlist hit play and it will...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 trials at the same time

I have recently clicked on “try premium for 7 days” and I did that accidentally. I meant to do the 60 days, and I was wondering if I am able to be doing 2 trials at the same time. Is that possible? Like would I only be able to do the week or get that...

• I have recently clicked on “try premium for 7 days” and I did that accidentally. I meant to do the 60 days, and I was wondering if I am able to be doing 2 trials at the same time. Is that possible? L...
  • Vshg
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My mother is deleting her facebook account

My mother is the owner of our facebook family subscription. But as she is deleting her facebook account, i was wondering if I´ll lose my premium account? Or if it will disappear along with her facebook account.Thanks in advance- Jonas

• My mother is the owner of our facebook family subscription. But as she is deleting her facebook account, i was wondering if I´ll lose my premium account? Or if it will disappear along with her facebo...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tengo premium y no puedo cambiar a universitario

Tengo premium y no me puedo cambia al plan universitario, a la hora de querer cambiarme e ingresar los datos de la targeta sale el siguiente mensaje: "Ha ocurrido un error en el pago. Vuelve a intentarlo o usa otro metodo de pago.". ya lo intente var...

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo premium y no me puedo cambia al plan universitario, a la hora de querer cambiarme e ingresar los datos de la targeta sale el siguiente mensaje: " Ha ocurrido un error en el pago. Vuelve a inten...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am premium for free

Dear Spotify,I have been using the spotify premium for months now, and by this year the last time it took money from my paypal was 2018. 01. 01., and since that, it just keeps saying that: Your spotify subscription will be automatically renewed on "*...

• Dear Spotify, I have been using the spotify premium for months now, and by this year the last time it took money from my paypal was 2018. 01. 01., and since that, it just keeps saying that:  Y...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads in Premium

I'm paying for Premium. But started getting ads yesterday. Why? I thought I was paying for premium so I wouldn't have to listen to ads? Someone at Spotify seriously dropped the ball on this. I'm expecting a reply and solution from someone within the ...

• I'm paying for Premium. But started getting ads yesterday. Why? I thought I was paying for premium so I wouldn't have to listen to ads?   Someone at Spotify seriously dropped the ball on this....
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron dos veces y no se refleja en mis recibos

Me suscribi a Premium para universitarios y al momento de realizar la solicitud me cobraron los $49. Una vez que me confirmaron de aceptados mis comprobantes de estudiante, me cobraron nuevamente.No me fue devuelta la cantidad y tampoco me compensaro...

• Me suscribi a Premium para universitarios y al momento de realizar la solicitud me cobraron los $49. Una vez que me confirmaron de aceptados mis comprobantes de estudiante, me cobraron nuevamente. N...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Already paid and have invite code, but code is not accepted

I have a situation in which my Mum bought me and my brother each Premium, but we couldn't find where to enter the invite code. Eventually, we ended up going to the redeem page which is what I expect you were supposed to do, but it said that the code ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a situation in which my Mum bought me and my brother each Premium, but we couldn't find where to enter the invite code. Eventually, we ended up going to the redeem page which is what I expect ...
  • ChemicalMagma
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My partner can't join my Spotify family subscription

Hi community, I've recently subscribed to Spotify Family and I want to share this subscription with my partner, whom live with me udner the same roof and at the same address. I've invited her using the website, she received the e-mail. However after ...

• Hi community,   I've recently subscribed to Spotify Family and I want to share this subscription with my partner, whom live with me udner the same roof and at the same address.  I've i...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod