Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I chose the trial (Family) but i was charged.

Planning now to cancel my subscription but it says im still in free account. So what will happen now to the amount that Spotify charged me?

• Planning now to cancel my subscription but it says im still in free account. So what will happen now to the amount that Spotify charged me? 
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Chan

Changing payment info: I want to update my payment info (read credit card info) so I can pay for my premium account fee and when I log in and click on subscriptions it says I'm on a free subscription. It won't let me change any info because it's not ...

• Visitor
  • Changing payment info:  I want to update my payment info (read credit card info) so I can pay for my premium account fee and when I log in and click on subscriptions it says I'm on a free subsc...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify charged me more than what i thought i paid for

I kept getting ads on both mobile and facebook that spotify had another 0.99 cents for 3 months deal so i thought i'd suscribe again because thats what i can only afford at the moment. I ended up being charged the whole $9.99 when the ads says 0.99 c...

• I kept getting ads on both mobile and facebook that spotify had another 0.99 cents for 3 months deal so i thought i'd suscribe again because thats what i can only afford at the moment. I ended up bei...
  • Emapiazza
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still paying for an old account that's cancelled

I shared an account with my sibling before. I cancelled the premium for that account about 6 months ago. I'm still getting receipts from the old account? And it's still withdrawing money. What am I supposed to do now? With money being withdrawn from ...

• I shared an account with my sibling before. I cancelled the premium for that account about 6 months ago. I'm still getting receipts from the old account? And it's still withdrawing money. What am I s...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update Credit Card Trouble

I want to change my credit card info. I click UPDATE and the button on the following screen says START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM instead of CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS. It feels like it wants me to create another account.

• I want to change my credit card info. I click UPDATE and the button on the following screen says START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM instead of CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS.   It feels like it wants me to crea...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Normal premium disappear

Recently i saw that i can't find the nornal premium, instead i found the family one, which i don't need it. There is a way to buy the normal one instead of the Family one?

• Casual Listener
  • Recently i saw that i can't find the nornal premium, instead i found the family one, which i don't need it. There is a way to buy the normal one instead of the Family one? 
  • Evinsher
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists deleted followed by account deletion

I’ve had Premium for the last five years set up on automatic payments without any issue. Then out of nowhere all of my playlists got deleted. It was very aggravating but I figured I would just start them over again. Then, 2 days after that on May 12t...

• I’ve had Premium for the last five years set up on automatic payments without any issue. Then out of nowhere all of my playlists got deleted. It was very aggravating but I figured I would just start ...
  • og_dnr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Volvo Sensus Connected Touch

Until last week spotify was running fine on my Volvo Sensus Connected Touch.Once every 30 days however, I need to log in again via a wifi network.When doing that this week, it suddenly says I need a premium account and logs immediatly back out. I hav...

• Until last week spotify was running fine on my Volvo Sensus Connected Touch. Once every 30 days however, I need to log in again via a wifi network. When doing that this week, it suddenly says I nee...
  • Eo40
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix in VietNam

Why do Free Users have Daily Mix but Premium do not in VietNam server? I'm so happy when Spotify comes to VietNam. When I use as a Free User, I have 3 Daily Mix playlists, but after I upgrade to Premium, everything is disappear.

• Casual Listener
  • Why do Free Users have Daily Mix but Premium do not in VietNam server?   I'm so happy when Spotify comes to VietNam. When I use as a Free User, I have 3 Daily Mix playlists, but after I upgrad...
  • QDA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username / Email problems

So why can't i log in with my email addresss and my correct password, the password is correct..... Just **bleep** tell me why, i dont have a clue what my id number is and i cant find it on my account page easily.., spotify is a great service yet you ...

• So why can't i log in with my email addresss and my correct password, the password is correct.....   Just **bleep** tell me why, i dont have a clue what my id number is and i cant find it on m...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Spotify doesn’t allow me to be included in my husband’s Premium account!!! We live in the same address, and it keeps refusing it! So frustrating and annoying these new Premium changes!! Does anyone have a solution? Thank you!!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify doesn’t allow me to be included in my husband’s Premium account!!! We live in the same address, and it keeps refusing it! So frustrating and annoying these new Premium changes!! Does anyone h...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Method does not work

It´s my firts time in spotify and I want to try the premium version (3 months 1€) but when I try to pay my daughter´s credit card it does not work and the message is "It seems that you have already had a free trial or a discount offer. But you have o...

• It´s my firts time in spotify and I want to try the premium version (3 months 1€) but when I try to pay my daughter´s credit card it does not work and the message is "It seems that you have already h...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify étudiants

Bonjour,Je suis abonnée à spotify étudiants depuis un an, mon abonnement se termine le 5 juin (et basculera alors automatiquement sur spotify premium) Je voudrais donc renouveller mon abonnement étudiant avant cette date mais je n’y parviens pas. Que...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, Je suis abonnée à spotify étudiants depuis un an, mon abonnement se termine le 5 juin (et basculera alors automatiquement sur spotify premium) Je voudrais donc renouveller mon abonneme...
  • manon-prz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why i can't play downloaded music?

Why i can't play downloaded music when my subscription ended? On my lumia phone even my subscription is over i can still play downloaded music.

• Visitor
  • Why i can't play downloaded music when my subscription ended? On my lumia phone even my subscription is over i can still play downloaded music.
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium is not working after reinstalling app

Hi, I reinstalled the app and since that moment i dont have spotify premium on myphone (I still have it on my pc and tablet).Maybe someone have some idea of what could i do?

• Hi, I reinstalled the app and since that moment i dont have spotify premium on my phone (I still have it on my pc and tablet). Maybe someone have some idea of what could i do?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrading subscription to Family - premium service with Vodafone

Hello, Is it possible to upgrade my premium subscription to a family subscription? I've been given my premium service with Vodafone, so 'free'. I love the service, and would like to extend it to my wife. Is there a way to pay the delta cost to expand...

• Hello,   Is it possible to upgrade my premium subscription to a family subscription?    I've been given my premium service with Vodafone, so 'free'. I love the service, and would l...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Credit details and premium subscription

Hi Spotify, Can you help how I get my teen a premium subscription, without her seeing my credit card details on her account. I don’t want a family subscription. Please advisethank you Ruby

• Hi Spotify,  Can you help how I get my teen a premium subscription, without her seeing my credit card details on her account. I don’t want a family subscription. Please advise thank you Ruby
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with itunes card

Heythere is an action going on right now. You can take 3 months for €0.99 and I would like to that but I want to pay with my iTunes card. Is that possible ? And how ?thank you

• Hey there is an action going on right now. You can take 3 months for €0.99 and I would like to that but I want to pay with my iTunes card. Is that possible ? And how ? thank you
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes