Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

how to activate premium

I just this morning activated spotify premium which comes with my mobile account however it' still showing me im on the free one how do u change this

• I just this morning activated spotify premium which comes with my mobile account however it' still showing me im on the free one how do u change this
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 mesi a 1 euro

ho pagato 1 euro per l'offerta dei 3 mesi ma dopo qualche minuto la pagina si è ricaricata e ora mi dice che in realtà il mio account è free,come se non avessi mai fatto l'upgrade, senza alcuna spiegazione. io però ho pagato e vorrei almeno una spieg...

• Casual Listener
  • ho pagato 1 euro per l'offerta dei 3 mesi ma dopo qualche minuto la pagina si è ricaricata e ora mi dice che in realtà il mio account è free,come se non avessi mai fatto l'upgrade, senza alcuna spieg...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Addebito non corretto

Sono cliente da anni, ho appena rinnovato il premium ma nonostante lo avessi richiesto, non mi sono stati accreditati i 3 mesi a 0,99, ma mi hanno scalato 9,99 già dal primo mese. Come mai?

• Sono cliente da anni, ho appena rinnovato il premium ma nonostante lo avessi richiesto, non mi sono stati accreditati i 3 mesi a 0,99, ma mi hanno scalato 9,99 già dal primo mese. Come mai?  
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Einlöse Code

Moin ich habe mir vor circa 1 stunde eine 10€ premium karte für spotify gekauft. Jetzt habe ich das Problem das mir beim eingeben des codes gesagt wird das dieser ungültig ist... jemand ne idee was ich machen kann.

• Moin ich habe mir vor circa 1 stunde eine 10€ premium karte für spotify gekauft. Jetzt habe ich das Problem das mir beim eingeben des codes gesagt wird das dieser ungültig ist... jemand ne idee was i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a problem with the promotion of 3 months 1€

I want to buy the promotion of 3 months for only 1€ bit the official Spotify website said me when I was going to buy It that my account doesn't meet the conditions. I know that this promotion is only for people who Don't buy the suscription before bu...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to buy the promotion of 3 months for only 1€ bit the official Spotify website said me when I was going to buy It that my account doesn't meet the conditions. I know that this promotion is only...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium just not working

I have paid my subscription . On your computer it said im on premium . On my account it said im on premium . But yet when i go to listen to my playlists , with no wifi or data off , it keeps popping up " no internet connection " . If i am paying for ...

• I have paid my subscription . On your computer it said im on premium . On my account it said im on premium . But yet when i go to listen to my playlists , with no wifi or data off , it keeps popping ...
  • georgehenderson
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount issue

Hi, I signed up for premium a few months ago using what I thought was the student discount link. Looking over my statements, I now realize that I've been charged £10 instead of £5 for the past three months. I've changed the account over to student an...

• Hi,   I signed up for premium a few months ago using what I thought was the student discount link. Looking over my statements, I now realize that I've been charged £10 instead of £5 for the pa...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify

Signed up for student Spotify and was charged for it. But it still says I have free Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Signed up for student Spotify and was charged for it. But it still says I have free Spotify. 
  • adrianaa18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I chose the trial (Family) but i was charged.

Planning now to cancel my subscription but it says im still in free account. So what will happen now to the amount that Spotify charged me?

• Planning now to cancel my subscription but it says im still in free account. So what will happen now to the amount that Spotify charged me? 
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Chan

Changing payment info: I want to update my payment info (read credit card info) so I can pay for my premium account fee and when I log in and click on subscriptions it says I'm on a free subscription. It won't let me change any info because it's not ...

• Visitor
  • Changing payment info:  I want to update my payment info (read credit card info) so I can pay for my premium account fee and when I log in and click on subscriptions it says I'm on a free subsc...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify charged me more than what i thought i paid for

I kept getting ads on both mobile and facebook that spotify had another 0.99 cents for 3 months deal so i thought i'd suscribe again because thats what i can only afford at the moment. I ended up being charged the whole $9.99 when the ads says 0.99 c...

• I kept getting ads on both mobile and facebook that spotify had another 0.99 cents for 3 months deal so i thought i'd suscribe again because thats what i can only afford at the moment. I ended up bei...
  • Emapiazza
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still paying for an old account that's cancelled

I shared an account with my sibling before. I cancelled the premium for that account about 6 months ago. I'm still getting receipts from the old account? And it's still withdrawing money. What am I supposed to do now? With money being withdrawn from ...

• I shared an account with my sibling before. I cancelled the premium for that account about 6 months ago. I'm still getting receipts from the old account? And it's still withdrawing money. What am I s...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update Credit Card Trouble

I want to change my credit card info. I click UPDATE and the button on the following screen says START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM instead of CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS. It feels like it wants me to create another account.

• I want to change my credit card info. I click UPDATE and the button on the following screen says START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM instead of CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS.   It feels like it wants me to crea...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Normal premium disappear

Recently i saw that i can't find the nornal premium, instead i found the family one, which i don't need it. There is a way to buy the normal one instead of the Family one?

• Casual Listener
  • Recently i saw that i can't find the nornal premium, instead i found the family one, which i don't need it. There is a way to buy the normal one instead of the Family one? 
  • Evinsher
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists deleted followed by account deletion

I’ve had Premium for the last five years set up on automatic payments without any issue. Then out of nowhere all of my playlists got deleted. It was very aggravating but I figured I would just start them over again. Then, 2 days after that on May 12t...

• I’ve had Premium for the last five years set up on automatic payments without any issue. Then out of nowhere all of my playlists got deleted. It was very aggravating but I figured I would just start ...
  • og_dnr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Volvo Sensus Connected Touch

Until last week spotify was running fine on my Volvo Sensus Connected Touch.Once every 30 days however, I need to log in again via a wifi network.When doing that this week, it suddenly says I need a premium account and logs immediatly back out. I hav...

• Until last week spotify was running fine on my Volvo Sensus Connected Touch. Once every 30 days however, I need to log in again via a wifi network. When doing that this week, it suddenly says I nee...
  • Eo40
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix in VietNam

Why do Free Users have Daily Mix but Premium do not in VietNam server? I'm so happy when Spotify comes to VietNam. When I use as a Free User, I have 3 Daily Mix playlists, but after I upgrade to Premium, everything is disappear.

• Casual Listener
  • Why do Free Users have Daily Mix but Premium do not in VietNam server?   I'm so happy when Spotify comes to VietNam. When I use as a Free User, I have 3 Daily Mix playlists, but after I upgrad...
  • QDA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username / Email problems

So why can't i log in with my email addresss and my correct password, the password is correct..... Just **bleep** tell me why, i dont have a clue what my id number is and i cant find it on my account page easily.., spotify is a great service yet you ...

• So why can't i log in with my email addresss and my correct password, the password is correct.....   Just **bleep** tell me why, i dont have a clue what my id number is and i cant find it on m...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Spotify doesn’t allow me to be included in my husband’s Premium account!!! We live in the same address, and it keeps refusing it! So frustrating and annoying these new Premium changes!! Does anyone have a solution? Thank you!!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify doesn’t allow me to be included in my husband’s Premium account!!! We live in the same address, and it keeps refusing it! So frustrating and annoying these new Premium changes!! Does anyone h...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes