Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Asking for premium

Need help. I already subscribe for the premium but spotify wont play and still asking me to get the premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Need help. I already subscribe for the premium but spotify wont play and still asking me to get the premium. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy spotify premium

So ive been trying to purchase spotify premium for a friends account using paypal but it keeps redirecting me back to the premium home screen every time I press Agree and Confirm. Im currently using the same paypal account for another spotify account...

• So ive been trying to purchase spotify premium for a friends account using paypal but it keeps redirecting me back to the premium home screen every time I press Agree and Confirm. Im currently using ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your last payment didn’t work

Hi, i recently got got a new phone and I have lost family premium... a red screen comes up and says your last payment didn’t work but I have family premium!!!! How can I fix this? It frickin frustrating!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i recently got got a new phone and I have lost family premium... a red screen comes up and says your last payment didn’t work but I have family premium!!!! How can I fix this? It frickin...
  • Giulsy64
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charging: 2 Paid Subscriptions in Single Account

Hi, Spotify! I was charged twice for my subscription. At first, I tried the student option, filled out the payment page but eventually cancelled it. I, then, chose the Family premium. Please return the amount that was wrongfully charged. Thanks!

• Hi, Spotify! I was charged twice for my subscription. At first, I tried the student option, filled out the payment page but eventually cancelled it. I, then, chose the Family premium. Please return t...
  • Rblake89
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling premium trial, without removing premium.

How would I go about doing this, as I want a 0% change that I'll be charged.

• Casual Listener
  • How would I go about doing this, as I want a 0% change that I'll be charged.
  • Michael196
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Students

I tried getting the student premium but i couldn’t be verified that i was a student so i couldnt get it. But i was charged two separate times for $4.99

• I tried getting the student premium but i couldn’t be verified that i was a student so i couldnt get it. But i was charged two separate times for $4.99
  • ycemilcan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription failure and loss of music library

As of today my music in my spotfiy has been missing and now all of a sudden it says im on a free account when it shows i payed for it on the 5th February. All I want is my music back and my account to be back in order.

• As of today my music in my spotfiy has been missing and now all of a sudden it says im on a free account when it shows i payed for it on the 5th February. All I want is my music back and my account t...
  • hemanyong
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a refund

I paid the wrong spotify account today, i instantly canceled and it says that I will have premium service for the next 30 days.. I'd like a refund so that I can loginto the correct spotify account and pay for permium service

• I paid the wrong spotify account today, i instantly canceled and it says that I will have premium service for the next 30 days.. I'd like a refund so that I can loginto the correct spotify account an...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan for different addresses

Hi. Can I to subscribe Family Plan to use in different addresses? Actually to share with friends too. If yes, I will subscribe soon.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   Can I to subscribe Family Plan to use in different addresses? Actually to share with friends too.   If yes, I will subscribe soon.
  • duduowns
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo assinar o premium

Nao consigo fazer minha assinatura premium, toda vez que tento assinar aparece a seguinte mensagem:''Falha no pagamento. Tente novamente ou use outra forma de pagamento. Obter ajuda''o que fazer?

• Visitor
  • Nao consigo fazer minha assinatura premium, toda vez que tento assinar aparece a seguinte mensagem: '' Falha no pagamento. Tente novamente ou use outra forma de pagamento. Obter ajuda'' o q...
  • prlagrotta
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Paying for Spotify via Apple Store

Currently paying for Spotify via the Apple Store but my app is not showing as premium. So I am stuck on the free even though I am paying for via App Store and my emails are different because I originally logged in with facebook

• Currently paying for Spotify via the Apple Store but my app is not showing as premium. So I am stuck on the free even though I am paying for via App Store and my emails are different because I origin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Refund

Hi Guys, Last week my little brother accidently signed for Spotify Premium, and payed 199.00 BRL (Brazillian money). I Contacted Spotify by chat somehow and a guy called Phillip helped me. He cancelled my subscription AND said I was to receive a refu...

• Hi Guys,   Last week my little brother accidently signed for Spotify Premium, and payed 199.00 BRL (Brazillian money).   I Contacted Spotify by chat somehow and a guy called Phillip hel...
  • Nicolas191
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Decreasing subscription price for long term subscribers

It says that my subscription is «Free».I’ve had Premium for more than 6 months and my dad has paid every month,well automatically...But few days ago I had Premium,but on the top of the screen it said something about the payment and playlist in red......

• Casual Listener
  • It says that my subscription is «Free».I’ve had Premium for more than 6 months and my dad has paid every month,well automatically...But few days ago I had Premium,but on the top of the screen it said...
  • Nicolas191
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium (twice)-shows Free Only

I do not have two accounts like all the troubleshooting options suggest. I paid for Premium with a gift card in January & it still charged my monthly premium to my credit card, so I should have a $10 balance AND my PREMIUM should be working. ITS NOT!...

• I do not have two accounts like all the troubleshooting options suggest.  I paid for Premium with a gift card in January & it still charged my monthly premium to my credit card, so I should ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

no 60 days??

I started my subscription and it only gave me 30 days instead of the advertised 60, is this a bug? help please

• Casual Listener
  • I started my subscription and it only gave me 30 days instead of the advertised 60, is this a bug? help please
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rogers promo ending, want to continue with Premium; don't want to lose my playlists

Hi! Wondering if there's a way I can seamlessly transition from my Rogers deal over to a paid premium plan without losing all my data/playlists/etc? Thx!~

• Hi! Wondering if there's a way I can seamlessly transition from my Rogers deal over to a paid premium plan without losing all my data/playlists/etc?  Thx!~
  • aucunepeine7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account says i dont have premium but being charged

Im very frusterated because i recently discovered i have still been charged every month for premium when i cancelled it and deleted the app back in December, i followed the instructions online and went through all possible accounts with emails i have...

• Im very frusterated because i recently discovered i have still been charged every month for premium when i cancelled it and deleted the app back in December, i followed the instructions online and we...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t go premium

Im a “new user” so I tried getting the 30 day free subscription, it said I had already taken a similar offer so I couldn’t get it , okay I tried it again and it told me that again , now I have just been trying to buy it regular I don’t care about the...

• Im a “new user” so I tried getting the 30 day free subscription, it said I had already taken a similar offer so I couldn’t get it , okay I tried it again and it told me that again , now I have just b...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changer d'abonnement

Bonjour,J'ai actuellement un abonnement Premium basique sur spotify, et j'aimerais passer a un abonnement family sur ce meme compte, quelle demarche dois-je suivre?Merci d'avance

• Bonjour, J'ai actuellement un abonnement Premium basique sur spotify, et j'aimerais passer a un abonnement family sur ce meme compte, quelle demarche dois-je suivre? Merci d'avance 
  • Erkuspwn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pedro Gross

Paguei a minha assinatura e ta dizendo que nao paguei. E nao esta com o premium ativo. O que faco?

• Paguei a minha assinatura e ta dizendo que nao paguei. E nao esta com o premium ativo. O que faco?  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes