Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot pay for premium subscription

I have moved from Germany to Argentina (permanently) and therefore wanted to move my account accordingly. But in order to pay I need an Argentine credit card, which I do not have (only an Argentine debit card) and since I am in Argentina I can also n...

• I have moved from Germany to Argentina (permanently) and therefore wanted to move my account accordingly. But in order to pay I need an Argentine credit card, which I do not have (only an Argentine d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Switch

I was paying for the student account 4.99 a month and then it randomly switched to the regular 9.99$ a month. I cancelled the subscription and want a refund on the 9.99. How do I go about that ?

• I was paying for the student account 4.99 a month and then it randomly switched to the regular 9.99$ a month. I cancelled the subscription and want a refund on the 9.99. How do I go about that ? 
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY CHARGE ME 3 TIMES FOR JUST REGISTERING IN THERE PREMIUM BUT STILL IN FREE ACCT

I REGISTER MY SISTER ACCOUNT FOR SPOTIFY STUDENT. AND THE SPOTIFY REFRESH SO I PUT MY CARD DETAILS 3 TIMES, THE SPOTIFY AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT THE P65 3 TIMES ON MY CARD YET MY SISTER IN NOT YET APPROVED ON HER SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACCT. I ALREADY PAID IT. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I REGISTER MY SISTER ACCOUNT FOR SPOTIFY STUDENT. AND THE SPOTIFY REFRESH SO I PUT MY CARD DETAILS 3 TIMES, THE SPOTIFY AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT THE P65 3 TIMES ON MY CARD YET MY SISTER IN NOT YET APPROV...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged full amount while on trial period

I signed my Daughter up for the 3 month premium trial period at .99 cents per month. I have been charged the full amount ($9.99) on my credit for all 3 months of this period. I don't see a link on here for customer service.

• I signed my Daughter up for the 3 month premium trial period at .99 cents per month. I have been charged the full amount ($9.99) on my credit for all 3 months of this period. I don't see a link on he...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium free monat

Ho attivato sta sera la prova gratuita di Spotify premium ma mi hanno gia scalato i soldi perche?Spero di essere rimborsato altrimenti mi cancello volevo provarlo come detto prima di rinnovare l abbonamento aspetto con pazienza una soluzione dato che...

• Ho attivato sta sera la prova gratuita di Spotify premium ma mi hanno gia scalato i soldi perche?Spero di essere rimborsato altrimenti mi cancello volevo provarlo come detto prima di rinnovare l abbo...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidently removed part of my redeem Pincode/Unclear instructions

I took the sticker off and it was partially gone, along with the sticker.Im not really seeing my own fault in this im seeing spotify's fault. Nowhere on that card were instructions about removing the sticker, so i just waisted money. It says : 1 Go t...

• I took the sticker off and it was partially gone, along with the sticker. Im not really seeing my own fault in this im seeing spotify's fault. Nowhere on that card were instructions about removing t...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesnt download my imported music.

Before I beginn to use spotify I had music on my pc, now I dont need them but there are still some tracks that I want to hear but they arent on spotify. So I import them. No Problem here, I can play the song if I want but on my phone it doesnt work, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Before I beginn to use spotify I had music on my pc, now I dont need them but there are still some tracks that I want to hear but they arent on spotify. So I import them. No Problem here, I can play ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre paid premium by vodafone,

Hi I have a SIM only contract with Vodafone with it I had 12 months free Premium subscription with Spotify. To try and decrease the internal storage space on my Samsung S6 I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but I have logged on and all of the ...

• Hi I have a SIM only contract with Vodafone with it I had 12 months free Premium subscription with Spotify. To try and decrease the internal storage space on my Samsung S6 I uninstalled the app and r...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method

Can I pay for premium Spotify with my iTunes account? Or add it onto my phone bill?

• Can I pay for premium Spotify with my iTunes account? Or add it onto my phone bill?   
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfortunately destroyed my gift card

Hey !I just recently bought a Spotify gift card for 10€. While rubbing off the backsite I accidentally destroyed the paper and I am unable to see the code. Can someone help me please ?Best Regards Maurice

• Hey ! I just recently bought a Spotify gift card for 10€. While rubbing off the backsite I accidentally destroyed the paper and I am unable to see the code.  Can someone help me please ? Be...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have i been charged?

Why has 9.99 came out of my account when I don't have Spotify premium? I had the 3 months for 99p but I canceled this soon after but money has been taken out of my bank. How can I get this resolved? Can't find a way to contact Spotify

• Why has 9.99 came out of my account when I don't have Spotify premium? I had the 3 months for 99p but I canceled this soon after but money has been taken out of my bank. How can I get this resolved? ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Today I was without internet and I could not listen to songs offline, even with the premium account. I am taking the 30-day free trial and then start paying for the card.What happened? Can I only listen to offline songs if I download them? But should...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I was without internet and I could not listen to songs offline, even with the premium account. I am taking the 30-day free trial and then start paying for the card.What happened? Can ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payments

Good afternoon, i currently pay for Spotify as part of my vodaphone package deal. When I first started the deal I was told to simply log out of Spotify and log back in with my phone number which I did. Although I had done this I am still being charge...

• Good afternoon, i currently pay for Spotify as part of my vodaphone package deal. When I first started the deal I was told to simply log out of Spotify and log back in with my phone number which I di...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium uni days discount

I've tried to redeem the discount through unidays but it says ive already got an account with spotify using that discount i've never had premium and i don't understand why it's saying 'your student credntials are already associated with another spoti...

• I've tried to redeem the discount through unidays but it says ive already got an account with spotify using that discount i've never had premium and i don't understand why it's saying 'your student c...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating Payment

I am trying to update my payment because my card expired last month. When I click the update button on all of my devices (mac, iphone, ipad) it just refreshes the page.

• I am trying to update my payment because my card expired last month. When I click the update button on all of my devices (mac, iphone, ipad) it just refreshes the page.
  • 328rsm
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Double Paying for Months

Good afternoone everyone! To my knowledge I only have one account with Spotify and LOVE IT! But after a couple months of premium I am being double charged. Does anyone have an 1800 number I could call for help?

• Visitor
  • Good afternoone everyone! To my knowledge I only have one account with Spotify and LOVE IT! But after a couple months of premium I am being double charged. Does anyone have an 1800 number I could cal...
  • AlexTanisha
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got Spotify premium but i still get advertisement in the german podcast "Fest & Flauschig"

Hello people,how it possible that i pay for my premium Spotify account but still get advertisement in the german podcast "Fest & Flauschig"? Are you aware of that? Because its not longer ad free for premium users now! I'm quite unhappy with that! Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello people, how it possible that i pay for my premium Spotify account but still get advertisement in the german podcast "Fest & Flauschig"? Are you aware of that? Because its not longer ad fre...
  • alesealese
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with premium account

I bought the premium version and now I would like to reuse the free version. What can I do? And furthermore Spotify deduct me 9,99€ for the monthly payment without even sending an email or something else, can I have my money back?

• I bought the premium version and now I would like to reuse the free version. What can I do? And furthermore Spotify deduct me 9,99€ for the monthly payment without even sending an email or something ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment method

Hi.I had to change my credit card due to it being cloned, now when I try to update my payment method, I can't . I hit the update button and nothing happens, it just reloads the same page. I thought it was because I was on my mobile phone so I tried t...

• Hi. I had to change my credit card due to it being cloned, now when I try to update my payment method, I can't .   I hit the update button and nothing happens, it just reloads the same page.&...
  • Daughertyeve
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Code Card got scratched

Hi,I made a huge mistake trying to use a screwdriver to get my Code. Now I can´t read the last three letters. I have the receipt. What can I do now? Thanks for any Help. Greetings from Germany.

• Hi, I made a huge mistake trying to use a screwdriver to get my Code. Now I can´t read the last three letters. I have the receipt. What can I do now?   Thanks for any Help.   Greetings...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes