Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account not syncing playlist hidden/disliked songs

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceSony Xperia XZ PremiumOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI've got recently a Premium subscription however i couldn't synchronized my release radar playlist between my desktop app and my cellphones. I always...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Sony Xperia XZ Premium Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I've got recently a Premium subscription however i couldn't synchronized ...
  • rikverstraete
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • dislike songs
    Playlists
    Release Radar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disliked/Hidden songs from Discovery on mobile are not synced to devices

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceMate 20 ProOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10, all fully updated My Question or IssueBasically the title. I just noticed that songs I flag as Disliked on my mobile device are not correspondingly flagged on my PC. I....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Mate 20 Pro Operating System Android 10, Windows 10, all fully updated   My Question or Issue Basically the title. I just noticed that songs I flag ...
  • rikverstraete
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • bug
    discovery
    Dislike Button
    Mobile
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading an Entire Album or just the Liked Songs?

So, i rearranged all my albums and specific songs before the new library update for Android-IOS, liking some songs but not an entire album.Based on it, the "Download Album" option will correspond to the entire catalog or just the songs i liked? Thank...

• So, i rearranged all my albums and specific songs before the new library update for Android-IOS, liking some songs but not an entire album. Based on it, the "Download Album" option will correspond t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unusable load times [Android]

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePixel 3AOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueAfter the new update, my loading times have gone up exponentially. I used to be able to load my playlists and album libraries with ease (took about 1 second t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Pixel 3A Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue After the new update, my loading times have gone up exponentially. I used to ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

[Radio] Bring playlist radios back

Please bring back the feature where you can make a radio station based on a playlist, and where similar songs will continue playing after a personal playlist hits the end.

• Casual Listener
  • Please bring back the feature where you can make a radio station based on a playlist, and where similar songs will continue playing after a personal playlist hits the end.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Android] Playlist plays in reverse when sorted by date added.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceOneplus 8 ProOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueWhenever my personal playlist is sorted by date added and you start the playlist by selecting the songs at the top of the list, the queue plays the son...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Device Oneplus 8 Pro Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Whenever my personal playlist is sorted by date added and you start ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Android
    bug android
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Playlist playing in wrong order

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei P20 ProOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhat the **bleep** is wrong with Spotify.From the new Update on, I cant just tap on the song I recently added and expect Spotify to keep playing the songs in the...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device Huawei P20 Pro Operating System Android   My Question or Issue What the **bleep** is wrong with Spotify. From the new Update on, I cant just tap on...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Queue order is reversed

PlanPremiumCountryUkraine DeviceXiaomi Mi 9 Lite Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueEverything was fine yesterday. The playlists were configured on the phone as usual (sorted by date added, new at the top)This morning my playlist was in r...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine    Device Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite   Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Everything was fine yesterday. The playlists were configur...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify IGNORES long title problem

This is MAJOR problem that users have complained about going back at least to 2012, to no avail: long titles get cut off, making it not worth the time to find the track you’re looking for. Here is an exact track listing of Andras Schiff’s recording o...

• This is MAJOR problem that users have complained about going back at least to 2012, to no avail: long titles get cut off, making it not worth the time to find the track you’re looking for. Here is an...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Reverse Playlist Playing

I have the Windows10 version of the Spotify app along with the actual app on my phone. I haven't had any issues with the phone app so far. But with the new update with the Windows10 version, my playlists seem to be not playing in the order I wish. I ...

• Visitor
  • I have the Windows10 version of the Spotify app along with the actual app on my phone. I haven't had any issues with the phone app so far. But with the new update with the Windows10 version, my playl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • newest
    oldest
    playing
    reverse
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrics not showing after subscribing for premium

When I was a free user I used to able to view the song lyrics, but after I bought the premium, both my pc (window) and my phone (android) do not show any sight of lyrics again. I believe this issue happened to a lot of users. Please fix this.

• Visitor
  • When I was a free user I used to able to view the song lyrics, but after I bought the premium, both my pc (window) and my phone (android) do not show any sight of lyrics again. I believe this issue h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Music Playing in Queue

PlanPremium (Student)CountryUSADevice(iPhone 11 Pro, 2019)Operating System(Most recent iOS) My Question or IssueEvery time I press play, the song I want starts. THEN, it doesn't continue on the playlist I selected. Instead, random rap music starts pl...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium (Student) Country USA Device (iPhone 11 Pro, 2019) Operating System (Most recent iOS)   My Question or Issue Every time I press play, the song I want starts. THEN,...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Certain Artist Won't Show Up on Daily Mixes

My Question or IssueOver the past two weeks or so I've noticed a favorite band of mine has suddenly stopped showing up on my Daily Mixes. I'm following the band, I have them in other playlists, and they can play on those. It's not that the band's mus...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Over the past two weeks or so I've noticed a favorite band of mine has suddenly stopped showing up on my Daily Mixes. I'm following the band, I have them in other playlists, and...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Show downloaded playlists only! This used to be an option

PlanPremiumCountryUSAOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueThe latest update to the library/playlist tab has changed how you sort your playlists. Before you could select an option to only display all the playlists that you downloaded to your dev...

• Plan Premium Country USA Operating System Android My Question or Issue The latest update to the library/playlist tab has changed how you sort your playlists. Before you could select an option ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist plays in reverse order since last update (android(

PlanPremiumCountry DevicePocophone f1 My Question or IssueEver since the last library update when I play my playlists they play in the reverse order that they used to. I sort my playlists by recently added so I can listen to all the music I've found ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Pocophone f1     My Question or Issue Ever since the last library update when I play my playlists they play in the reverse order that they used t...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists have been jumbled with new update

so with this new update Spotify have decided to jumble up all of my playlists which I had put in specific order. Why have they done this? And why is no one else talking about it? Why on earth do you think that will improve my experience by randomisin...

• so with this new update Spotify have decided to jumble up all of my playlists which I had put in specific order. Why have they done this? And why is no one else talking about it? Why on earth do you ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Home Screen Update (i.e. "Good Afternoon" Playlist) not working

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.4.1Spotify Version8.5.52.935 My Question or IssueIt appears that the update to the New Spotify Homescreen redesign that was rolled out about a month ago is not working on my phone. Attached is...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.4.1 Spotify Version 8.5.52.935   My Question or Issue It appears that the update to the New Spotify Homescreen redesi...
  • spiffydean
  • Music Fan
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

New Playlists

Would someone be so kind as to clarify something regarding the new update. When I create a new playlist it’s automatically set to public. I then change it to private immediately. I’ve noticed with the new update that even though the playlist is now p...

• Casual Listener
  • Would someone be so kind as to clarify something regarding the new update. When I create a new playlist it’s automatically set to public. I then change it to private immediately. I’ve noticed with t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify randomly removes all off my downloaded files

PlanPremiumDevicemotorola g4Operating Systemandroid My Question or IssueMy spotify app randomly removes all of my downloaded songs and podcasts. I've tried reinstalling the app and restarting my device, nothing seems to work.

• Plan Premium Device motorola g4 Operating System android   My Question or Issue My spotify app randomly removes all of my downloaded songs and podcasts. I've tried reinstalling the app a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can not make followed lists public or secret

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI don't know whether this issue arised with the new update or before this, but the option to make the playlists that I follow secret or appear publicly on my profile is no...

• Regular
  • ...ption to make the playlists that I follow secret or appear publicly on my profile is no longer there on the desktop application. I still have the option on my phone though.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes