Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Archiefs
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 12 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • liveqube
  • Casual Listener
  • 1148 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1148 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution groove music

ive previously bought alot of music through groove music app and now transfered music to spotify but not able to use the music offline although ive paid for it all and microsoft havent been exactly helpful nor spotify. has anyone got any idea how i c...

• ive previously bought alot of music through groove music app and now transfered music to spotify but not able to use the music offline although ive paid for it all and microsoft havent been exactly h...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify can't play this now

PlanFamilyCountryItalyDeviceAndroid, windows pc, ...Operating SystemAndroid 10, windows 10 A friend shared a playlist. some of the songs are gray and can't be played. If I doble click on one of them a message (on windows pc) says "Spotify can't play ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Italy Device Android, windows pc, ... Operating System Android 10, windows 10   A friend shared a playlist. some of the songs are gray and can't be played. If I dobl...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song not playing correctly

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceGalaxy S10+ and webplayer (Chrome) My Question or IssueThere is a particular track that is playing garbled and repeating a short section. It does so every time I play the track, on both phone and web via Chrome.Artist - Th...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium   Country US   Device Galaxy S10+ and webplayer (Chrome)     My Question or Issue There is a particular track that is playing garbled and repeating...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlist] Comparisons between playlists.

Last known version of this type of post - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Playlists-Compare-playlists-and-show-differences/idi-p/4656624 Pretty much what he has said in that post, create the ability to compare a couple or multiple of yo...

• Regular
  • Last known version of this type of post - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Playlists-Compare-playlists-and-show-differences/idi-p/4656624   Pretty much what he has said in th...
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes
  • compare
    differences
    Playlist Creation
    Playlists
    similar playlist
    similarities
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!! Search and playback of queue/playlist/folder

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevice(All devices)Operating System(All OS's) My Question or IssueHello,Ok so I have tried googling but I found nothing of use.I have 2 playlists inside a folder which I playback at random/shuffle, which I can only do from th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device (All devices) Operating System (All OS's)   My Question or Issue Hello, Ok so I have tried googling but I found nothing of use. I have 2 playlis...
  • pzych0p4th
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Guess this’ll do

Been looking for somewhere to leave feedback but I’ll say what I want to here instead. i love the new update. Seeing the album cover looks gorgeous in playlists. With the addition of showing both whether a song is downloaded and whether it is ‘liked’...

• Been looking for somewhere to leave feedback but I’ll say what I want to here instead.   i love the new update. Seeing the album cover looks gorgeous in playlists. With the addition of showing...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to play music from all albums in 'Albums' list

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2018)Operating System(iOS 13, macOS) My Question or IssueWell, I can like/love an album which then shows up in my 'Albums' list. I can then play that single album from there. But... is it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device (iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2018) Operating System (iOS 13, macOS)   My Question or Issue Well, I can like/love an album which then shows up in ...
  • daf78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist search on Album page not working

Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Any windows 10 personal computer running the latest spotify release Operating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueOn the Album page in the spotify desktop app, if I search for an artist there is no search result

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary   Device Any windows 10 personal computer running the latest spotify release Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue On the Albu...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Album page
    Artist Search
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast pages appear empty in Egypt

Hi everyone. I'm a regular Spotify user living in Egypt, and was thrilled to know Spotify officially launched here recently. But thing is, I can't find podcasts in the app here.The "Podcasts" section is present but always empty for some reason. And o...

• Hi everyone.   I'm a regular Spotify user living in Egypt, and was thrilled to know Spotify officially launched here recently.   But thing is, I can't find podcasts in the app here. Th...
  • alkhateeb_92
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 28 likes
  • Egypt
    Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 28 likes

PLAYING MUSIC ALPHABETICALLY

I am trying to play music in my "liked songs" aplhabetically on my laptop. I have some duplicates of songs and I also have many different versions of the same song (live versions, remixes etc.) so this helps me to occasionally weed out music I don't ...

• I am trying to play music in my "liked songs" aplhabetically on my laptop. I have some duplicates of songs and I also have many different versions of the same song (live versions, remixes etc.) so th...
  • Ai_Pathfinder
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

microphone icon gone (lyrics) for the past few days

PlanPremiumCountryJapanDevice(iphone SE, notebook windows 10)(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHI. Can someone help me on this problem?My microphone(the icon for showing lyrics) suddenly missing from all of my songs in my pl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Japan Device (iphone SE, notebook windows 10) (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue HI. Can someone help me on this problem? My micro...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is your personalized 2019 Wrapped still accessible?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 and Asus LaptopOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI've tried to find it in the android app and through chrome by following spotify.com/wrapped but I can only see playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S10 and Asus Laptop Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've tried to find it in the android app and throug...
  • capo_kevin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Music affecting automated Spotify playlists

I recently took a trial of Apple Music, which I did not renew. However, my automated Spotify playlists now have VERY old music included from my iPod days. How do I stop this from happening?

• Visitor
  • I recently took a trial of Apple Music, which I did not renew. However, my automated Spotify playlists now have VERY old music included from my iPod days. How do I stop this from happening?  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Custom music

PlanPremium CountryCzech rep DeviceHuawei P8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello just want to ask how to download song with album art

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium  Country Czech rep   Device Huawei P8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello just want to ask how to download song with album art
  • Dawid02
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1 Downloaded song couldn't be play

Hi buddies, I have one songs which is downloaded in my playlist but couldn't been played, anyone know how to resolve it? I have tried re-download, re-install Spotify, but result still same as the picture displayed.PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceSamsung...

• Visitor
  • Hi buddies, I have one songs which is downloaded in my playlist but couldn't been played, anyone know how to resolve it? I have tried re-download, re-install Spotify, but result still same as the pic...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TODAS MINHAS MÚSICAS FORAM APAGADAS

meu spotify saiu da minha conta sozinho, e quando eu entrei minhas playlists e musicas haviam saido todas. Alguém pode me ajudar por favor? e minha conta é premium.

• Visitor
  • meu spotify saiu da minha conta sozinho, e quando eu entrei minhas playlists e musicas haviam saido todas. Alguém pode me ajudar por favor? e minha conta é premium.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create playlist with similar songs creates a lot of duplicities.

PremiumCZ Operating System Windows 10 When I click to "create playlist with similar songs" (not sure what is the proper translation, I have my spotify localized in czech language". It creates a huge amount of duplicities. For example I created this f...

• Music Fan
  • Premium CZ   Operating System  Windows 10   When I click to "create playlist with similar songs" (not sure what is the proper translation, I have my spotify localized in czech la...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • similar playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly Playlist corrupted

Premium USAiphone 13 and MacAir os10 I've been listening to a sleep playlist offline almost every night and it has completely taken over my discover and daily mix playlists. I'm only listening to it to help me sleep and it's not what I want to be hea...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium  USA iphone 13  and MacAir os10   I've been listening to a sleep playlist offline almost every night and it has completely taken over my discover and daily mix playlists. I...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is not on Spotify at all

PlanFreeCountryCzech RepublicDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't find a song named いいんですか by Japanese group Radwimps, though literally all your ads tell me that you can find anything here. Is it possible to add this one as ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Czech Republic Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't find a song named いいんですか by Japanese group Radwimps, though literally all your ads...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • song not found
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappeared playlist after shutting down

(Plan: Free / Country: Vietnam / Device: Dell XPS 13 2016 / Operating System: Windows 10) Yesterday night I cut all the songs (>100) from a public playlist of mine and paste it in a new, secret one to get rid of every followers. During bed, my comput...

• Casual Listener
  • (Plan: Free / Country: Vietnam / Device: Dell XPS 13 2016 / Operating System: Windows 10)   Yesterday night I cut all the songs (>100) from a public playlist of m...
  • ndanh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes