Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App Occasionally Resetting on iPhone

Solved!

App Occasionally Resetting on iPhone

I'm wondering if someone can find a solution to the problem I'm having. Every so often (maybe every 10-20 times I open spotify on my iPhone 5) it will completely reset and say that I need to login again. Once I do, all my playlists are still there, but all 1,000 or so of them have to sync for offline access again. This is frustrating when I have bad coverage and I can't load any of the songs I should already have available for offline use. Does anyone else have this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm sorry to hear about this. We can try a few options:

1. Delete Spotify from your iPhone.

2. Go to the offline device page of your Spotify account and click 'Remove All Devices'.

3. Install Spotify from the app store and log in. You will have to re-sync offline playlists.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

That actually fixed all my issues, including one where songs wouldn't play, even though they were synched on the phone. Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

What version of iOS and Spotify are you using currently?

I was using iOS 7.1.2 and Spotify version 1.4.1.4.

Marked as solution

I'm sorry to hear about this. We can try a few options:

1. Delete Spotify from your iPhone.

2. Go to the offline device page of your Spotify account and click 'Remove All Devices'.

3. Install Spotify from the app store and log in. You will have to re-sync offline playlists.

Marked as solution

That actually fixed all my issues, including one where songs wouldn't play, even though they were synched on the phone. Thanks a lot!

Glad to hear it worked out!

Suggested posts